Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,
I am looking to become a fully fledged trap. I have embraced my faggotry and I'm ready to do anything to make the change. However, I have no fucking clue how to do this at all. I've seen threads on here about how to do it, except people argue and the thread 404s before I can collect any information. If you would could give me some simple guidelines or even just a huge guide, that would be nice.

tl;dr How become trap?

Kill yourself my man

Go to /hrtgen/ on /lgbt/ and buy some AAs + estrogen from whatever online pharmacies are available in your area.
Then just dress like a girl and be qt

Castrate yourself.

Go to the doctors office and say youve been self medicating for the last month because youre trans, get meds and slowly dress more and more femimine as you progress more and more feminine. and taha! youve pulled a girl mode

They check levels and shit, that wouldn't work

Op here.
The reason why I ask you guys is because when I check other websites and shit, they tell you all the scary shit about hormones, and it drives me away from it. Anything non /lgbt/ or just natural?

It's pretty much common sense for the most part (besides the hormone regimine)

Do everything that you can to become feminine looking.

More cardio, eat less, butt exercises to get a bigger butt and hips, save up money for laser hair treatments, grow your hair out and take care of it (brush it everyday, shampoo and conditioner), etc.

Ask specific questions if you want specific answers

A teacher is only as good as the student.

We can only show you the way to traphood, but you must take the steps along the path, dragonbor- I mean Traponborn.

try
maybe?

I'm about 6'5(195.58cm) am I too tall to be a trap?not OP by the way

Hey, i have some tips for you, im on the change too so i can barely tel you some nice tricks, first, eat a lot of aliments that have endrogens (like eggs, cherries, apples, etc etc and avoid aliments with a lot of testosterone, lprincipally the steak and some others, google it xD, next: drink a lot of water / the fucking everytime, water, water, water, water, men, it clear your skin like hell yea, and eliminate the black dots on face and that shit, its wonderful, next, this is a weird tip but if u want.... drink your own semen, i ll not explain it, google it, you will find why so easly, if you think is gross try to drink it with yoggurt, yummy xD, (oh, btw, english isnt my native, thats why you eyes are bleeding right now)and do a lot of excersice BUT not for gain muscle mass, i mean excersice like squads to tone your butt, and more (on google of course) and... ill think if i remember anothertip, and good lock, dont let you dreams be dreams, JUST DO IT! *insertmeme xD no joke, fight for it, and be honest with yourself

Fucking CANCER

>this is a weird tip but if u want.... drink your own semen, i ll not explain it, google it
I just googled it and it doesn't seem to have any positive effects. also kill yourself you'll be doing the world a favor.

theres no natural way. changing your sex isnt natural. the only way is hormones. the longer you wait in life, the less likely youll be passable, and then youll just become a monster everyone is scared of that self loathes yourself. its easier just to come to grips with the life you were given

and if that doesnt scare you, look up the long term cancer dangers in hormone therapy. youre basically shortening your lifespan and risking cancer doing it.

yes. women should be 5'6 at tallest. gonna be way harder to pass if youre tall

thought so; already came to terms w/ it so it's all good.

i don't think so, i like tall traps :P

6'5 is fucking tall dude, not cut out to be a trap. Try again next time go around.

i love being a trap xx

you arenĀ“t a trap, you are just a crossdresser