Find a flaw

find a flaw

>heart attack

/thread

lawl

Gotta tell 'em no lettuce or tomato or they're a fucking mess to eat.

it's not in my stomach yet

More than the standard amount of spread. You're gonna want to have your extra spread on the side, so you can dip it, or squirt some onto the spot where you're gonna bite next. Otherwise that extra shit gonna get everywhere. Also there appears to be only 2 orders of fries to the 3 burgers. So, if it's 2 people one person is getting more food than the other. If it's 1 person, he or she is a fucking fat piece of shit. Also, that shit ain't steam cooked like a Culver's butter burger my dude. That shit gone have some burnt-ness to it

Can't fault the prices.

>caring about your physical well being in 2017
Go back to le reddit, normiefag

>In-n-Out
their burgers are decent, their fries suck though. I'd go to a different fast-food place if only because it's faster and possibly cheaper for similar quality of taste.

Not a fan of the fries.

it's not give guys...

>give guys

Seattlefag here.

No In and Out here. :(

We do have Dick's Drive In, though.

Looks great. I could only eat one burger and fries myself, and I absolutely loathe tomatoes, for 27 years and counting they just make me gag
Unless it's ketchup or tomato soup, something of the likes.

in and out's overrated, to be honest. as a person that lives in cali and has had the opportunity to eat it, I think it's overhyped from only being here. if it wasn't, it'd just be like every other chain.

I'd prefer in and out over just about anywhere else that I can drive through.
There are better fast food joints here like Caddies
Casper's but easily the cheapest and highest quality

I get mine well done and they're way better

In n out is fuckin trash.
P terrys is where its at

>
>I'd prefer in and out over just about anywhere else that I can drive through.
>There are better fast food joints here like Caddies
>Casper's but easily the cheapest and highest quality

On the back side of the wrapper - John 3:13. Let me know when you GET A FUCKING BRAIN ASSHOLE!

never eaten at any other fast burger joint?
never been outside of cali and eaten any other burger joint?

protip they all taste like greasy cardboard while in n out actually taste fresh

I'm on my phone using Android swipe keyboard, I did not see that I made an error.
Of the fast food joints that I can specifically drive through In and Out is the best, but of those that I can't I'd have to hand it to Casper's, great hot dogs.

512 detected.

Brain dead poor californian white trash stoners like to pretend they're exceptional when they really aren't.

>no bacon
my nigga

This

Everyone truly lives in their own bubbles. Fast food burgers here, drive through especially, In and Out is the best of what we have. I haven't been outside of my bubble so I can't give an opinion on anything outside of it

Shit are you me?

Tomatos are just watery and bitter. Ketchup and tomato soup is awesome tho

>In and Out is the best of what we have
I truly feel sorry for you then, Chad.

Chickadess has the best burger I've ever tasted in my life also the most ascetically appealing.

If they were just watery and bitter to me they'd be fine, I could handle that. But tomatoes seriously make me wretch, and I'm not sure why

clogged arteries

>bitter
I don't know what kind of undeveloped tomatoes you've been eating but a fully ripened tomato is supposed to be sweet.

Burgers aren't animal style. FAIL.

I guess, you've had in and out then?
>feeling sorry about fast food
You should be feeling bad about how the best meat here you can get is USDA Select or worse, USDA with no clear rating.
The last good butcher near me closed shop, probably because everyone is turning into good for nothing hipsters that only eat at the nearest raw vegan shop

tomato, pickles, and whatever that nasty fucking sauce on the bottom of the burger is. disgusting.

Not to fucking brag but ever since I started eating nothing but fast food and other junk I actually lost weight. When I used to eat proper meals my weight would fluctuate between 130 and 140.

Went from 130 to 122. I feel like it made me skin a lot worse though.

Dicks is meh. Premade burgers that taste pretty bland. Although I've only ever eaten at the one off of lake city.

The one in the center is
It makes the burger, if you tried it I'm sure you'd like it, maybe

atherosclerosis

I'm not a doctor but I seem to remember seeing somewhere that muscle weighs more than fat, so maybe that's why you've lost the weight.

it is overrated i agree. ive only eaten in an out once to be honest and that was after a three month camping sting in the high utah desert. after eating rice and beans and oatmeal for 3 months i was not impressed by the burgers

Muscle is many more times as dense as fat
Should be able to notice that they're losing (what little) definition they have

I agree. It just somehow (at least the one on Capitol Hill) became this cool, hipster thing. There's ALWAYS a line of people waiting to order. Go figure.

>only 2 patties

>3.60 water
Do you live in an amusement park or a movie theater?