Hey Sup Forums can I get some tech support? Got a weird issue going on, and you'll be rewarded if you help fix it

Hey Sup Forums can I get some tech support? Got a weird issue going on, and you'll be rewarded if you help fix it.

So my iPhone (yes im a faggot) is stuck in an endless loop of rebooting whilst its turning on. Now I would factory reset it, but I'd lose all my ex's fucking nudes, if you help me solve this, those nudes are going straight on here for you guys.

I've tried everything but shits just not working. The nudes are top quality british girls, so I don't really wanna risk losing them.

Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

any-data-recovery.com/tips/iphone/how-to-fix-iphone-reboot-loop.html
wikihow.com/Get-an-iPhone-Out-of-Recovery-Mode
imyfone.com/ios-data-recovery/tinyumbrella-not-working/
tenorshare.com/products/reiboot.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hold the power button and home button down for 20 seconds until the screen goes blank and the apple logo reappears. if this doesn't work you're fucked.

jailbroken?

Nope

don't these auto synchronize to icloud account or whatever ?

This

Yeah you're going to have hold down the power button and home till it restarts then probably. Have you tried connecting up to a computer, you might be able to back it up to itunes still?

I tried connecting it to itunes, had to install that cancer on my computer, only gives the option to restore, not back up :/

Wtf I got b& for posting this pic like a year ago

Is there an option to 'set up as new iphone'?

I didnt see one but I'll double check

Even if you hard reset you can still get your pictures back, as long as you don't fill up your memory, there are apps to do that but as far as I know they all cost money

Tried putting it in dfu mode?

If there is try clicking it and it should bring up the option to backup

if itunes option does not work try one of these
any-data-recovery.com/tips/iphone/how-to-fix-iphone-reboot-loop.html

>any-data-recovery.com/tips/iphone/how-to-fix-iphone-reboot-loop.html
thanks user

and thanks other anons, trying all methods

funny how you ask Sup Forums before even googling your problem

I did but its never the solution i need. just some cookie cutter crap

your phone not having an sd card or removable battery doesn't make it easy

Okay so this is all that comes up. my computer doesnt even detect it, only itunes.

Remove SIM card.

Have you tried waiting for it to run out of battery? Then try connecting it to your pc, it might work but no guarantee.
Also, what country is that girl from?

Go back in time and have photos be back-upped on cloud in case something happens with your phone is my tip.

Looks like it's stuck in recovery mode then. try method to of this
wikihow.com/Get-an-iPhone-Out-of-Recovery-Mode
use tiny umbrella to get it out of recovery mode, it may or may not work, but if it does it should then allow you to back up

I got into this problem by it running out of battery, charged it at my mates house and it just kept looping.

She's an 18 year old british lass

Did you install IOS 10.1.2? If so that's where you fucked up.

I never install the updates, it started doing it last night, I left it charging over night and it worked in the morning, then it died to today and is just stuck.

ok im trying the tinyumbrella thing, seems promising so far.

Has it let you get out of recovery mode?

Nah it wanted me to pay lmao.

can you sign onto the icloud website to see if the pics are there

That's strange tinyumbrella should be free?

were you jailbroken? thats weird it would do that on stock ios

wait I clicked on tinyumbrella and it took me to dr.fone which wants me to pay hmmm

yeah ignore dr.fone thats a data recovery tool, but it's not very reliable and costs. tinyumbrella is free, if you can get a copy

Im installing it and running it as admin but it just keeps closing immediately after. This is so frustrating

Leave it on charge for a few hours

It has low battery and doesn't have enough charge to turn on fully, but enough to start the boot up

aye that was my final plan and it does make sense. I'll leave it on whilst I sleep and see if it works in 10 or so hours.

does it throw up any dialog boxes before it closes?

It just flashes with an umbrella then immediately disappears haha, its like something doesnt want me to fix this god damn phone

Yeah that's shit man, if you want you can try this if you want
imyfone.com/ios-data-recovery/tinyumbrella-not-working/
but it definitely sounds like fate is stacked against you on this one

I'll give it a shot thanks bro

Gonna leave it to charge for a few hours first.

Appreciate the help very much though! Have a webm

It's cool bro. good luck, hopefully you get sorted.
If it does, maybe you could even drop us a few wins!

I will do for sure, keep an eye out. I'll give u a shoutout xoxo

tenorshare.com/products/reiboot.html

/thread

Mods

mooood