Roll call for whoever wishes they were dead

Roll call for whoever wishes they were dead

Let's make it through one more night together, Sup Forums

Sup.

Captcha: 9000
>I'm over it

I have to move away to Detroit away from my girlfriend in a few months and I may never see her again.... I've been waiting for a girl for about 2 decades and once I finally find someone I love, I have to fucking move... of course. Of course.... I'll always be the fucking loser guy.... fucking hell....

>be me
>wants to kill self
>pls help

What's stopping you from taking her with you?

Ketamine, bro. Number one antidepressant, insta-anti-suicide agent. Go get a prescription.

My parents and her parents.....

Nice captcha. A light at the end of the tunnel.

Same. This place is the greatest distraction, though.

The reason I'm not with the love of my life right now, is because I believed what my family wanted outweighed my feelings. I wish I had done differently.
If you have any way of doing so, I would say find a way to be with her. Kin will always love you, no matter how mad they are with you. Unless there's something else going on, in which case I am an asshole.

All is well, just because I am ok with death does not mean I will not make it.

the shit is endless
i just want out

Start walking.

*sigh...* I'm trying. I love my girlfriend more than anything else in the world... I've been with her for more than a year now, and that year has been wonderful.... I don't want to lose her...

True love never fades, friend. That's the beauty of it. If it's true, you won't really lose her.

Well be a man and do what you gotta do and quit whining.

Yeah, I suppose.... I'm trying to figure it all out as of now.

Actually.... my parents did say she could come out to Detroit every now and then.... or I could fly to my hometown from time to time to see her until I finish up college and whatnot.

That's better than nothing! With technology nowadays, physical touch is really all that's missing from long distance relationships. Dedication, trust, and a decent webcam will make things easier than you think. Absence also makes the heart grow fonder. Imagine how much grander your visits will be when you're not taking them for granted.

I suppose... My girlfriend isn't taking it as easily, though. I'm keeping most of my feelings inside me, though... my girlfriend is a bit more..... outwards, if you will. She's even threatened to kill herself once over it, I think... Of course, I talked her out of it, but still.

I am glad my parents are kind enough to let me do that. My mom went through a similar thing I'm going through so she understands how I feel. So, she's trying to make sure she doesn't make the same mistake her parents made.

How the fuck old are you? 19? You've been waiting for a girl since you were 2 years old?

Or are have you been waiting for a girl since you were 11, and now 30 yrs old and living with your parents.

I'm about to start college, actually. What I said there, I'll admit, was a bit of an exaggeration. I had not literally been waiting for a girl since I was 2, but I know I've always had the hopes. You see.... I had a lot of problems with girls in middle school and most of high school... one of my most infamous cases was when I masturbated in front of a girl in my math class. Of course, the school did not take that lightly and basically acted like I threatened to bomb the school... So yeah....

Either find a college near where she will be, or don't. If it means you don't go to college right away, then get a job. Or don't.
Anyway, the world is full of people who were bf/gf in highschool, and then once they went to college and started to live on their own, they break up. In like 95% of cases.
Call me when you are 35 and lost the love of your life, that's when it's more serious.

I mean, I guess.... the main problem is not only am I leaving her... but I'm leaving everything else I know. I've lived in my current state my whole life.

Fuck, I lived in my state my whole life, before going away to college in a different state 1500 miles away. I made new friends, kept only a few of the old ones. Fuck, life goes on.
Either way, deal with it. Make a decision and take action, either way. Don't just let life happen to you. You are the captain of your own ship. Take the helm and go where you wanna.