What would it take for Trump to be put into Federal Prison?

What would it take for Trump to be put into Federal Prison?

I'm sure there are some laws that he broke that he can be arrested for, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/02/you-and-your-family-are-fired-oklahoma-restaurant-fires-12-workers-after-day-without-immigrants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

Who cares, he's doing good.

/thread

What exactly is he doing "good?"

I have a friend who's mom got stuck in Canada for a week when his travel ban went into effect.

I personally lost my post office job after his Federal hiring freeze. I was due to start 3 days later and they didn't let me work there.

Literally everything that Trump has done has hurt me or friends directly.

And when the economy goes down and jobs are being lost, you know what Trump will say? That the media is lying to you.

Trump a shit.
Every single thing he's done or is trying to do is motivated by either greed or cowardice. There is not one single exception.

It would be fine if all he was going to hurt are his shithead followers, but he's dragging the rest of the country, and the world down with him.

Exactly. However, Trumpeteers won't accept the reality of the world we live in. They'll stick with the alternative facts they're so proud of. Helps them feel better, especially after they're living under a highway overpass, then turn around and blame the Dems for a completely controlled Republican government who fucked them.

Oh, btw, with the GOP's current ACA replacement, the tax burden is also going to you and me. Instead of taxing the corporations and rich for the funding, they want to shift to a special tax on your group insurance you get through your workplace. So, in other words, raising your cost of living, regardless, by RAISING YOUR TAXES.

>What would it take for Trump to be put into Federal Prison?

If that theory about the Russian oil is true and he gets caught, then.

Yes, but who would arrest him?

Nobody except corrupt political insiders likes Clinton, though. Pretty weak strawman.

>The rest of the world
Stop playing important. The most of the rest would be glad

>Pretty weak strawman.
Learn the word before using it.

Are you not deliberately misrepresenting the arguments of your opponents in a weak form that is easily defeated and dismissed?

bait
>you irl

"Cmon guys surely he's done something bad right?" Followed by autistic screeching and tantrums

>That the media is lying to you.

they all are. only single commentators in youtube are somewhat sincere.

lol liberals are a joke. economy is doing better since his election than it has been for a long time. liberal democrats are trying their absolute hardest to prevent trump from getting literally anything accomplished. if they succeed then they will go with their media pals and say "drumpf is a do nothing president lol" and if he does get things done libs will bitch and moan and riot like the no good sub humans they are. uc berkly has students rioting to the point where milo couldnt safley hold a speech but i didnt see people rioting when multiple black teens kidnapped a mentally handicapped white kid, forced him to drink from a toilet, and carve skin off his scalp all while screaming "fuck white people/fuck donald trump" too a LIVE facebook audience. one day people will finally realize that libs are genuinly sub human and uncivil and just ignore any opinion they hold.

>I have a friend who's mom got stuck in Canada for a week when his travel ban went into effect.

No, you didn't.

>I personally lost my post office job after his Federal hiring freeze. I was due to start 3 days later and they didn't let me work there.
How about not being retarded and aspiring to be more than a fucking postman.

I live in Canada and travelled to the US and back to see family while his ban was in effect.

You're full of shit.

people think undocumented/illegal immigrents are a detriment to society because they dont contribute. trump wants to get rid of these ILLEGAL people who have broken the law just by entering the country the wrong way (sorry liberals no such thing as an illegal immigrent without a criminal record). and guess how the liberals protest? they dont show up to school, their jobs etc and become useless to society just like people already think illegals do. you literally cant make this shit up

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>How about not being retarded and aspiring to be more than a fucking postman.

ELITIST AF

Hello CTR/ShareBlue, what are you getting paid today?
You know the day of the rope is nigh for you cucks, right?

>because they dont contribute
what about the ones that contribute, isn't that the whole american dream, work hard and make it ahead?

fuck off liberal scum

You're a moron. She's got a green card from one of the banned countries.

fuck you racist

trump's doing a good job of trying to keep terrorists out

illegals dont deserve to enjoy the benifits of living in the USA. there are thousands of people waiting in line to do it the right way and thousands more turned away and it is unfair to those law abiding people that we are so lenient to these lawbreakers. we have laws for a reason. a country without borders isnt a country at all

>go to Wendy's
>expect a 30 minutes wait as usual
>roll up to the window
>give them the money
>get change and my food in no less than 15 seconds from pulling up, about 3 minutes total.
>correct change given, burger had no ketchup so it wasn't premade, and the rest of my order is actually correct
>store was being worked by the white man and we like a well oiled machine

>friend is teacher
>works in an overburdened school system
>has a class of 30
>that day he had a class of 15
>child were more well behaved and they each got more attention

>many are no shows at a restaurant
>restaurant fires 12 people

I wish everyday could be "no immigrant day."
Amazing how much better everything gets when you don't have leeches fucking you over at every turn

>b-but they do the jobs that white people don't want to

Wrong, they do the jobs that white people would do, but they do it for $2.00 an hour, zero healthcare, and shit tier work conditions.

Fuck off and come back legally.

Exactly you dumb shit.

too bad most terries are home grown americans

I'm not saying become a neurosurgeon.

I'm saying do literally anything else
>get a worth while degree
>learn a trade
>get a certification
>work literally anything else

Like we need more fucking postman.

none of that happened
that whole thing is a lie
nice try kid

trips of truth. fuck nonwhites.

What world do you live in?

im not asking about the benefits, you said there where illegals that are not contributing, therefore they should be removed. What about the ones that contribute?

If you are then changing your logic completely to breaking the law, then they should be deported, what do you do for the ones that where born here, kids, etc? They are allowed by law to be here but that means putting them on some government home and draining resources?

Go pick my fruit then, faggot. Don't forget to mow my lawn and clean my toilet.

the real one unlike a certain social political ideology

i jus twant to pee in his hair

Keep punching us and it won't be a joke anymore

>Wrong, they do the jobs that white people would do, but they do it for $2.00 an hour, zero healthcare, and shit tier work conditions.

Used to work in a farm for my father. Bullshit, no one would want to work those jobs, even if we paid more, which was difficult as it is because owning a farm is expensive as fuck as it is, very few people would bother with the job when there are so many service jobs out there that doesn't require to break your fucking back.

How does this make you feel whiteboi?

the self-hate is strong in this one

>rawstory.com/2017/02/you-and-your-family-are-fired-oklahoma-restaurant-fires-12-workers-after-day-without-immigrants/

>kid
Nope, that's not an argument.

See, I have specialized training so I don't need to. But that doesn't mean my fellow American should be punished by greedy beaners.

if they are illegal they dont deserve to be here it simply isnt fair to the people who are trying to do it the right way. as for anchor babies they shouldnt even be considered citizens yet for some reason we do so not much to do about that

Check em, Bitch

raw story?

lawl...try not using fake news basement boy

Not convinced tell the false economy is dead

Yeah they're called libtards

Gee, I guess you'll have to go into the private sector now, instead of suckling off the taxpayer teat.

>if they are illegal they dont deserve to be here it simply isnt fair to the people who are trying to do it the right way
Agree.
>as for anchor babies they shouldnt even be considered citizens yet for some reason we do so not much to do about that

You are a fucking retard. Most likely the reason your ancestors were allowed to stay here in the first place.

Then you and your father were cheap faggots.

I got paid minimum wage to fucking fold sweaters.
There was an article in my paper about some kike that couldn't find 3 workers to work for him.

He actually was attempting for find people to gut fish for minimum wage.
Also
>we didn't get fruit before the 50's
>we didn't have tall buildings before 50's
We did just fine without beaners.

OP will be in jail before Trump. Loser!

um, republican senators and congressmen with spines?

ha ha what a funny joke

i'm pretty sure every president has done something either in office or in the past that could land them in prison. If you don't like Trump, deal with it you cry baby fucks.

>Then you and your father were cheap faggots.
Oh yea, farming is the money fucking making business here. Lived the life out there. Shut the fuck up.

>I got paid minimum wage to fucking fold sweaters.

Well holy fuck, you got yourself a hard worker here.

right i my ancestors were allowed to stay in america because they hopped across the border had a kid before they got caught and then used the kid as an excuse to stay in the country cause "he/she was born in the US he is a citizen muh split families" yeah somehow i doubt that

The things that people target as "fuck ups" by the administration are completely ridiculous.

"I got stuck in another country because of the travel ban!" Unintended consequence. Literally everything has unintended consequences. The amount of people who were affected was minuscule relative to the number of people who travel. Citing a single example of a person is an appeal to emotion.

We're not privy to national security information but if you look at a fucking map of the middle east for 30 seconds and a list of the countries and then a list of the countries where we have a military base and a list of countries who do not accept Israeli passports it's pretty fucking obvious why that travel ban was signed.

The hiring freeze was also perfectly fine. A government job does not contribute to the GDP. Taking money from a business and using it to make a 'postal worker' in your example is literally bad for the economy. I understand that you 'feel' inconvenienced by the policy, but the effective downsizing of the postal service will in turn create your exact same job at DHL or UPS or Fedex. Go get that job. That contributes to the GDP and pays for roads, healthcare, military, etc for you and others.

/Thread

Then check these.
paste bin 34ENJLkw

I'm sure you're going to find a problem with ALL of these.

Keep those non arguments coming.

How has the travel ban actually HELPED the country?

I mean. We haven't had a single terrorist attack under Obama from one of those countries.

So this fucking ridiculous ban is absolutely unnecessary.

>Well holy fuck, you got yourself a hard worker here.
>what is a summer job for 500 Alex

>I mean. We haven't had a single terrorist attack under Obama from one of those countries.

Are you really this stupid?

Check'em

no terrosits attacks under obama you say? guess fort hood and orlando never happened

>(you)

>Little Rock, Arkansas, June 1, 2009. Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad shot and murdered one soldier, Army Pvt. William Andrew Long, and injured another, Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, at a military recruiting station in Little Rock. Muhammad reportedly converted to Islam in college and was on the FBI's radar after being arrested in Yemen–a hotbed of radical Islamic terrorism–for using a Somali passport, even though he was a U.S. citizen. In a note to an Arkansas judge, Muhammad claimed to be a member of al-Qaeda in the Arab Peninsula, the terror group's Yemen chapter.
>Yemen

Want me to go on? Or are you content with getting called out with one example instead of 8?

Funny thing is that summer job kids are also hated in low paying jobs because they do not want to improve working conditions/keeping pay rate low. They only stay for 3 months and leave anyway.

But I'm sure you are up to the task on working on the fields during summer.

Haven't seen any white supremacist actions succeeding with Donald charge either

wrong

>the November 2016 attack at Ohio State University by a Somali refugee who had lived in Pakistan before coming to the United States.

>Abdul Razak Ali Artan, 18, was shot dead by a police officer after he slammed his car into pedestrians and injured others with a butcher knife. The FBI said it would investigate the attack as a "potential act of terrorism."

>In September 2016, Dahir Adan was shot dead after stabbing nine people in a Minnesota shopping mall. Adan was identified by his father as Somali

You clearly can't read worth two shits.

I don't NEED to work any field, as I have specialized training.
Because not every American can be a Doctor or Lawyer, so they need an out other than competing with wage gouging beaners.

cause trump isnt promoting white supremecy? what are you getting at here?

No president has (or will) be put in prison. Impeached (or forced to resign), yes. But the super elite group of people who are (or will be) president are above actual incarceration. It just doesn't happen.

ACA is such a load of crap. Neither party can call it like it is. If they did, there wouldn't be a fight.

First of all, if I hear fucking Sanders say that "we're the only country that doesn't guarantee health care" I'm going to gouge my fucking ears out. 0% of countries in the entire world guarantee health care.

You can't guarantee "health care". You have to "promise" a "level of medical insurance".

All ACA is about is increasing the base level of medical insurance. Politicians just don't like to talk about that shit openly because it's a difficult issue.

"We're sorry. We're not paying for grandma's pacemaker, she has to die. It's too expensive." People don't want to hear that shit. But there has to be a fucking limit or else everyone would live to be 110 years old and have medical bills of $10mil a person.

I'm saying all bullshitters are being caught so kiss

New house new car after signed over the election to Hillary its in podestas emails you fucking troglodyte

By that logic, why haven't we banned guns? How many mass shootings have occurred, yet there aren't any federal laws to banned them? Last I read they passed a law recently that allows people with mental problems to own guns.

Jokes on you I got my money back

Because the right of citizens to bear arms is guaranteed in the Constitution

lol what do you mean libs are the bullshiters here that cant accept that trump is going to rock their little safe space and actually try to get shit done

this thread is paid opposition fighting with other paid opposition. Total bullshit. All i have to say, is what the fuck is with the coal-dumping in rivers shit? How is that an acceptable action for a president, one that should be moving away from non-renewable just like China, Europe and the rest of the world? And what about people who survive off of streams in states like WV or MO or Alaska?

>2nd amendment prevents gun bans
>no amendment prevents travel bans
Checkm8 faggot

Yea they call it a regulated militia but I've yet to see one that is regulated by the federal government.

So tier gas and getting arms blown off like D-Day is freaking great

how about his being bribed by Chinese to change his one-china policy in exchange for granting his trademark worth millions?

>By that logic, why haven't we banned guns?

Guns are a right. Immigrating to this country is not.

>How many mass shootings have occurred, yet there aren't any federal laws to banned them?
We have laws against murder and yet people still murder. 94% of mass shooting occur in gun freezones.
If you look at deaths per capita and guns per capita there is a non correlation by nation.

You ban guns, criminals will still get them. If you ban sandniggers, they aren't coming in.

>Last I read they passed a law recently that allows people with mental problems to own guns.
>source: my ass

make guns illegal so criminals dont break the law. wait that doesnt sound right

regulated doesnt mean any type of limit to the militia. They mean a Tax or Tariff. If you dont know how law works shut the fuck up

what are you even talking about

It was a trade for him blocking assets being bought by china. Also Hollywood

Fucking lol'd

10/10 if troll
7/10 if copypasta