I have an 80 cubic foot scuba tank filled with Nitrous Oxide to 2700 PSI, that i just stole off someone

I have an 80 cubic foot scuba tank filled with Nitrous Oxide to 2700 PSI, that i just stole off someone.

now what.

pic somewhat related, does not have black thing on bottom.

whats the best way to get it out without loosing so much?

Inhale through a hose.

pic with time stamp faggot

Hold it upside down and drop it.

pic related

Let me empty it for you, user...

OP here, i tried to get the pic with the metal etching on the top (side?) of the tank with time stamp. I know three things. That it is No2, that it is filled to 26ish hundred psi (came with gauge on top) and that its 80 square foot tank

i looked into it, the hoses that scubadiver use, even if i buy one used, is $300+, and i jacked this off my pathetic dealer. This, and a half ounce of shrooms and a QP of some so so weed. The last two i know how to use lol its the tank that got me stumped

you can go to just about any concert and sell balloons

>whats the best way to get it out without loosing so much?
can you attach a hose? to it then make the hose go into a bottle. maybe put it over a bucket when emptying it (should be heavier than air so it should into bucket).
>No2
I hope you mean N2O because NO2 is highly poisonous.

also is the nossel capped or something? because you should just be able to twist the lever.

also if you have stretchy rubber hosing and a liter bottle, then cut the bottle in half and inhale from hose attached to nozzle and the end of the bottle.

you could also just fill up some balloons and inhale it like that.

Eat all the shrooms, smoke all bud in one bowl then smack your dealer with the scuba tank.

latex balloon

your right, n2o, ive been digging into my stash here. i like the hose and bottle idea.
the dealer was too easy to work over. he told me everything he had, it was like my second time buying from him, always somewhere i never go. He told me he had so much product, and i had a glock, so that was that. He didnt have any cash but i bet hes out a lot now.

easiest hustle ever

I guess if you want a mask and put some balloons on the end of a liter bottle cut in half.

ill get cash in the end, when the bottle is spent ill scrap it for whatever amount

>Balloons

Square foot. Fuck you on about? Its 80cf. Which is cubic feet. The psi is stock for a steel cylinders rating. Just get a bunch of balloons and slowly open the nozzle. Does it have a din valve? Or is it a k valve. Dont fucking ask me google it you lazy cunt

Can sell the cylinder second hand for a few hundred matey

k valve. thank you for the edumkation

fuck that would be awesome

How long will the gas last in the "cylinder", does it have an expiration date?

Put on your piece of shit truck/car and win drag racing bets with ricers
>???
>profit

ricers? I dont jive with chinks so thats a no go

>ricers
>literally fags with gay modified cars that only have a spoiler, bodykit, unfit tires, etc.
>literally gayest thing you'll ever see. Easy to win against. They can't even shift properly

that sounds like a lot of work, i just want to do drugs.

duct tape a hose to the valve,
mid-way up the hose cut a hole in it just big enough for gas but dont cut the pipe in half.
duct tape an air-tight bag over the hole so there's still pipe sticking out both ends but any gas comming out of the hole wont escape from the bag.

turn on the gas with your thumb over the end,
bag fills with gas, dont fill it too full
turn off gas.
now take your thumb off the pipe and suck it to get the gas thats in the bag

this way if you pass out or zone out you don't accidentally leave the tank open

>
thumb over your end of the hose*

post pictures

this. im gonna try this when i get supplies to craft.

you win user. If you where here id give you a weather balloon full

Literally just floor it, shift before the redline.
>they always redline so they lose about 2-3 sec in a 1/4 mile
Then get your money and go buy drugs
>???
>profit

/thread

Do as much as possible and kill your self cause you sound like a horrible "person".

ya see, irl, i have a decent job as a middle manager in a widely known publicly traded company (hence the drug use lol), and i have a decent car/house so.... dont really need to go street racing. its just not what gets me off man

i dont kknow if your making this or what but thanks for the bumps

fire extinguishers was a thing a while ago. I saved some

With a hammer and punch.