DRAWTHREAD: Spodr School Edition!

DRAWTHREAD: Spodr School Edition!

>I'm not a spidder. But pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34-data-010.paheal.net/_images/b00964eff5d5882b6010bf32358c2057/1436453 - Eiffel_Tower Fragile007.jpg
images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/sites/common/i/presentation/NGLogo560x430-cb1343821768.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm so fucking amazing.

You all should be blessed by my near overwhelming presence.

And I'd love to include her, but that's how I do group pictures.

don't include spodr in the title of the thread. you'll attract spiderman spammers.

little too late

>Star Trek Klingon Goatee
oh no! we might have fought the undine and the iconians together ... but i still cant get over you people from qo'nos.
jk!
>The sad reality is I'd probably hunch forward though, instead of leaning on you....
ah, seems youre really tired and exhausted. you should find something to free your mind.
get a coloring book and fill it, haha ... its silly but i think its super relaxing
>What do you have against drawing this particular user?
its just a guy with green skin, no face and no hair ... looks strange in drawing to me

Really?

I'll keep this in mind for the future.

eh, i know. more for future reference.
yeah, last time a thread had me in the name it got spammed.

>Spammers

You mean the one and only, and spammer is hardly the word I'd use to capture my all encompassing glory.

I prefer the word "God." You'll attract God by making threads such as these. Feel flattered!

I love you Spider God. Please bless us with your divine spam.

Somebody asked for me?

Web design class

Drawthreads seem to be doing a good enough job at "freeing my mind" so to speak.
Can't really draw for shit! But it's neat to see all the different ways my insanity is interpreted and implemented.

Requesting a cute canine girl (early 20s) wearing a beret shoving the entire Eiffel Tower up her ass. I'd like the dog girl to be looking back with an innocent smile, to have a medium length muzzle (not too long, not too short) and for her fur to be a reddish-brown.

Idea inspired by this pic: rule34-data-010.paheal.net/_images/b00964eff5d5882b6010bf32358c2057/1436453 - Eiffel_Tower Fragile007.jpg

Could you not? It's 4:40 in the am. I'd really not want to start another thread and kill this one.

So please, don't be a faggot. Leave that to me. I'm the OP.

Yes me. Are you up for requests?

No
Go back to bed

You got this on /trash/ already.

pic: my steam profile avatar

>Ding ding ding! You got it right!
>I've noticed the love, especially since there are tanning salons and stuff there. We have skin whitening treatments in contrast.

Oh god, we had one celebrity do that.

Why, you don't even need to ask! Once I rear my beautiful mug, you can't get rid of me until I deem it necessary to depart.

I do love seeing my worshipers up and early though!

Ah, yes. Someone did ask for me, or "prayer" would be the correct word to use...a proper God is never late!

Could I what? Stay here longer and bless you with my beauty?

But of course! All in a day's work for a humble God, it's never too late to worship.

what did she said?

Yup. OP fucked up. I'll fix this.

N-no...

But it's 11 am...

>a proper God
There is no God in the drawthreads

Hi!

Still doin' requests!

Back in highschool I used to draw stupid shit that happened on ms paint for shits and giggles. Here's one where a fatass calls out an even bigger fatass like the twat he is.

>N-no...
Okay. Would you be able to post a pic you've already drawn that you told me about last night?

If by that image you meant to post a picture of your lord & savior, you're darn right that's your Steam profile picture!

Let me just correct this very simple and expected mistake by blessing upon you an image from my very own HS year book.

She? You mean "Oh my love, my all powerful deity whom I worship from 9 to 5 day & night."

Why, I say I love all of my worshipers.

Multiple mosques for my worship? Oh, you're too kind.

But you're looking at one right now. Oh, you're so silly!

Such a silly mortal that's extremely prone to flaw. Just readjust those sight apparatuses and you'll be A okay.

Can I get a thicc girl hanging from monkey bars giving an upsidedown blowie?

I was drunk half of the time making these, thank God the teachers didn't have breathalyzers on them.

Here two crippled kids are jousting for our entertainment.

and it was fucking terrifying

I would watch that.
I might even pay money to watch that!

dang, ah well

Kek

While I feel insecure that people on this thread are far superior artists than me, I feel okay knowing that the quality of my shit comes from the fact that I used a mouse, and I was intoxicated.

Here is the same fatass from before, making a terrible yet hilarious mistake.

Should I just try to stealth a draw thread? Should we just ignore the troll? I'm at such a loss now.

>my insanity
>my insanity
>my insanity
oh ... i hope youre not dangerous, haha . . . righty? ah ah ...
hello!
>Still doin' requests!
put your oc in an onesie too, hehe ... maybe

Hello!

This one?

>But you're looking at one right now.
Then maybe you don't belong in a drawthread:^)

>just ignore the troll
this

Does that spell out "Spiderman, my lord & savior?"

No? Well, I choose not to bless it's letters with my holy eyes. Though, if your goal was to gain some of my well sought after attention. You received it my mortal young ling!

If by troll you mean God that's blessing us with his beautiful radiance. And by "stealth a draw thread" you mean "Let's open a loud & proud worship center for our recognized deity." By all means! I'll make sure to bless your prayers there as well.

Drawthread? Not sure what that is!

Oh, you meant the worship center dedicated to me. Such a silly and cripplingly flawed mortal you are. Of course I belong here, it's dedicated to me after all.

Requesting you with a pair of devil horns and tail skullfucking the stick devil

>This one?
Nope. You told me you once drew and anal insertion that was bigger than Neggs' waist one time. May I see it?

If that was a private pic and you don't want to show it that's okay. Just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

>WE WUZ KANGS

I'm only half crazy... or so I used to tell people.
And I'm not dangerous. Unless you push me. But you gotta push me pretty hard to get me to the point of dangerous. To the point I'd say you were asking for it. Because only a retard wouldn't see it coming; and I'd feel sorry for the retard and forgive 'em.... Normal peoples should know better.

Oh yeah, I remember it, pretty good

you adorable shin-chan lookin ass motherfucker

draw a sexy, big ass eggs in nothing but see through clothes. some kind of fishnet pencil skirt, those fishnet fingerless gloves that go up the forearm and some kind of sexy see through mesh top

Here was one of my science teachers from 2nd year. She was a rather sullen lass, yet she knew her shit and always serious. The students, matching their collective intelligence, look reminiscent of deflated sperm cells.

Also, should I continue? I'd rather not annoy everyone. I don't go on these threads often.

i have underestimated your observation powers Sup Forums

Spider-man is just the alter ego of St. Peter Parker, patron of web and spiders

>that visible thickness through the slit

You seem familiar

NO!
I AM KANG!

Yeh, but I'm busy today, so I can't draw, sorry!

Oooooh... This one!

You'd discovered my alternative identity.

You, mortal. Are deserving of quite the reward. You may be the right legged man of this flock, they will follow/worship every whim as if it were my own.

oh yeah

okay

can i be a three legged man?

Requesting Lewds of her.

Pretty big. Shame it's not anal though.

Is... is that her ovaries pressing out against her skin?

a drawthread is where people draw avatars and play pretend all day and rarely do request with a little drama mixtape

Not sure why you'd want to stray away from anything deviating from my image.

But of course, anything for a mortal that's less flawed compared to these.

In senior year, we had a real uncle tom of a principle. He was also fond of touching, to be honest he was not my favorite faculty member, it is observed here, he is rubbing the shoulders of an unfortunate peer of mine. Dark times. Dark Chocolate times indeed.

Looks like her hip bones.

Aaaw, thank you, but I can't draw right now, I'm afraid..

No, it's the head of te penis, but sure, we can probably do some anal some other time!

Either way, nasty...

it's not like i'm trying to impress you or anything like that user...

images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/sites/common/i/presentation/NGLogo560x430-cb1343821768.png

>N-no...

If you wander into a draw thread as an artist just to say "I'm an artist. But I'm not gonna draw anything" you're a cancerous attention seeking fag and should remove yourself.

Here is a close up of the fatass's hand. A friend of mine once called him "chode fingers" and I proceeded to draw this whist laughing all the way.

>Gets called out for lurking
>"Who called? I'm not up for drawing"
>Fucking cancer

>No, it's the head of te penis, but sure, we can probably do some anal some other time!
I meant near her vagina.

What do you mean we?

Or I replied so somebody merely asking "Is Neggs here?"

I didn't know what they wanted

Requesting Tiny Kong (modern design) taking one of those giant bananas from when you beat a boss in the original DKC up her bum.

If Mr. Spunk is still lurking in this failure that is my round 2: thread.
I have finally figured out a suggestion for you!

A nuclear powered teddy bear army descending upon Tokyo. Any city, or city like representation, would technically work. But this seems like something that would only happen in Japan.

i request everyone to make me cringe

robots

Oh, no that's her pelvis dislocating. Fun times.

We, you and me user, we can find something to put up Eggs ass at a later occasion.

Displayed here is when the fatass sharted his pants back in online spanish, in the computer lab during 3rd year. The man with glasses is a redneck stereotype, and the Weekend looking nigga is a ghetto stereotype, we were a mixed bag of american subcultures we were.

look in the mirror

Full proof

that's pretty good if you ask me

Imagine being tied up in a tiger pit somewhere in the sweltering vietnamese jungle.
Some slant eye devil standing over you, forcing slivers of bamboo under your finger and toe nails. Screaming at you, "Talk, dog! TALK!"
Frustrated that your fingers are destroyed, he goes on to slide splinters into your urethra. All while continuing to yell at you to talk. You scream and tell him everything. But the bastard doesn't speak a word of english. So he just keeps jamming splinters of bamboo in every part of your body. Leaving you wanting nothing more than a death that never comes.

>Am I doing it right?

Im board as fuck
Gib people to draw
Example: Trump,JFK, Robin Williams, Brad pitt etc

I thought you said that third version of the snake tail pic was her limit?

Are you even Neggs? You sound a bit more... flirty...

obama

With BOOBS.

I trust I am doing that job well enough!
Here is an image of one of my hood friends sexual conquest, she was a fan of the bbc, and was quite the butterface. She looked like a thumb.

I thought you were showing us a panel by panel cringe comic you made.

The thumb bit isn't bad.

Kek wtf

burn

kek

In your school, was there a kid who was a creep?
Like he would say for example "I swear to god if Ava doesn't give me that pussy I'll fucking rape her"

now i'm sad

>Aaaw, thank you, but I can't draw right now, I'm afraid..
No worries fam, get some rest or what have you.

I wanna lick that face clean

Nah, these are just selections of daily life back when I was in school. These are all real people and the shit drawn was essentially a poorly made parody of events that happened.
Anyway, the redneck and hood nigga left one of our mutual friends behind at an atm while out on lunch break during senior year, hilarity ensued afterwards.

Any cute requests?

I stand by my statement.
Compile it, post it in cringe threads. You'll be the toast of the thread!

Fucking nice

seems like you two get along reeeeaally well~ ;)

Does it count as cute if the character looks cute but is doing something really weird?

>I thought you said that third version of the snake tail pic was her limit?
Yesterday, yes, but I might be more pliable some other day, or we'll find some other lass.
>You sound a bit more... flirty...
lol, I AM overly flirty.

Thanks, you too user!