Bump

Just had a few of these last night. It's so fucking good

Oooh sounds good man

Miller high life

What's the percentage? Never heard of it

Fuck yeah man Miller high life is cheap as fuck but gets you drunk as fuck
On select 4.2%

-OP

Not bad. We have low calorie beer in Canada called Canadian 67, but it's like 3%...barely worth it

Haha we have something similar Bud 55 I think 3.2%ABV.

-OP

Opened a Bud Ice

-OP

Bump

german here.

this beer you drinking wants me to puke, its so shitty

Dgaf if youre german, beer is beer

KEK it gets the job done same as your beer man

thats low tier bait, and so false.

some of this shit

You are ruining Sup Forums. Please leave.

Newfag

Hot tea.

Indeed, you are.

Red's is some good shit. I used to drink angry orchard until I had red's and I never looked back. Angry orchard has an off taste than I can't explain.

Shit man I havent had Redds in awhile currently stuck on Select
Hot tea feels amazing going down your throat

Sup Forums is a place for autists and sociopaths. Ypu don't appear to be either. Especially since you're unironically enjoying Bud-anything.

You're trying to hard user

Yep, that's why Sup Forums was ruined to begin with, newfriend.

You gotta put honey in it, thinking about it makes me want to cum

water?

Any other Canadians in here? Canadian beer recommendations?

Picked this up when I swung by the store after work. It was alright. Not a big fan or marshmallows but whateves.

Doesn't really go well with Thai food.

Finishing this up with a bit of Halo then I'm done for the night.

Some light beer mixed with my period

Agreed. I was introduced to angry orchard first and kinda liked it but it still wasn't quite hitting the mark for me and then I found Redd's and have been happily sippin on cider since. I love when I bring it to a party/kickback and people have a weird thing about it too cuz that just means I get more to drink for myself *insert sunglasses emoji here*

CORRECT
I need some canadien brews
Interesting brew never had marshmallow in my beer ever

Fucking pussies think that they're too good for Apple ciders or its not real alcohol. I mainly drink IPAs but I will never turn down a good hard Apple cider. They are so refreshing.

Right? I love stouts and I usually drink a PBR, Lagunitas or an 805 when I'm eating dinner by myself at home after work.

It was one of those instances where you see something, and you have the money so you buy it anyway.

Ciders are all I drink in the summer. Somersby ftw

you are appreciated - cheers for bein a chill ass user.
would definitely share a drink irl and shoot the shit with you

Haha. I like IPAs Boulvard Goose Island any adjunct lager

Favourite cheap beer. 6 down, working on 7th. Practicing Power Mad on bass:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDDZ8p9q9cU

Awesome man

Forgot image.

Have to say this is the most chill thread I've seen on here.

Where do you live? Fortunately I live in the best place for micro breweries in the West coast. You can find some good shit over here.

Rolling rock is cheap as fuck reminds me of PBR and Stag
Kek drinking helps plus I'm pretty drunk

Back at ya bro. I live in San Diego so I got it good when it comes to IPAs. Microbreweries everywhere.

Rolling Rock is one of my favourites. That and Moosehead are my go-to beers

Decided to get into the shock top 4th select gone switching to bud ice

I'm from the Inland Empire (if you're familiar with SoCal). I've been to Arrogant Bastards brewery a couple of times and they're pretty cool.

I hear Temecula has a lot of micro brews as well as wineries.

Oh cool man. I think I might have tried that before. It was goose something.

When I was doing a solo backpacking trip through Alaska, i found like, the one cool brewery up there in Anchorage. My only regret was forgetting the name of the beer. Lol

Good neat, on the rocks, mixed into ginger beer or etc. $26. Best gettin' real drunk bourbon I've found yet.

yum

Bud Ice and Rolling Rock are my go to cheap beers. A couple 32oz Bud Ice after work mainly, or portion of a 12-pack on a night when I have extra sleep/recovery time. Never had Budweiser Select that I can recall.

This is an awesome song to play btw, the ending part, particularly 4:40 through, is strenuous as fuck when you have no legitimate training, and play drunk. Groovy nonetheless:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mE_777ZQsU

Haha I think you are right before they moved to Chicago. I ike Goose 312 and Winter Variety pack
Oooh that sounds smooth as fuck

-OP

just had a cold drink of perfifued water

Yeah. I'm in San Diego and I pass the ballast point brewery all the time. It's funny but I've never been to Temecula. Kinda far for me.

I need to find Rolling rock around here all we got is cheap shit but not rolling rock

Always love a cold bottle of perfifued water

Where are you at?

I drink a load of water after I'm sufficiently drunk, good stuff.

Same here. I'm in Rancho Cucamonga (which I'd still inside the I.E.). Temecula is like an hour to 2 hours drive dictating on traffic.

I have like, very very little experience down in San Diego. I've only been like, 2 times my entire life.

I hear the Gas Lamp district is super cool for night life stuff. Is that true? Like clubbing and bars and shit?

St. Louis Missouri

Wait, Rancho Cucamonga is a real place??? I thought the show Workaholics made up a city??

If you like whiskey and need a multitool liquor, look no further, Sup Forumsro!

Friday and saturday I've been on this Beer Fair where is almost homemade crafted beers and food, with Ipa, Weiss, red ales, wit, Pilsen and many others. I really like the homemade beer stuff (don't know the proper name in english)
But in my country the most commom beers that I like are these two

And this one

Russian anonymous in tread

Welcome comrade

Sounds bitter but smooth
Hiya

Thanks men

What's Russian beer like?

Shit, thats far from cali. RR website doesn't show any distributors near MO. Fuck it though, I know you aren't missing out on much, and I'm missing out on whatever you've got. Hope this makes you feel better:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg

orale guey

We can ask me russian bear,I answer/

Yeah. Downtown it gets pretty crazy. I tend to not go down there too much though since everything is so fucking expensive. Clubs are cool but I feel like it's full of tools that think too highly of themselves. I stick to PB. It's all bars but most of them have a dance floor. It's cheaper and it's a more relaxed ambiance. People tend to be more relaxed and less in your face.

FUCK that sucks ass :( I will give it a listen

I like "Elaha","Mohnatiy shmel"

VODKA VODKA VODKA

Not so good as Erdinger but taste amazing

Love Erdinger! Expensive in Toronto though

Lol nah man. It's real. But Workaholics films in Los Angeles. Rancho is more suburban than condense city.

Rancho is one of the nicest cleanest city in all of San bernardino County.

Not saying much though cause San Bernardino is not doing to well for itself.

PB?

Not sure what that means.
In noticing the older I get, the more I crave being secluded in nature. I still have a lot of partying still in my blood. But something about being in Nature or in the desert like Joshua tree makes me feel alive.

(Ignore that stupid pole. Sup Forums's 2 Meg limit sucks.)

It just sounds so fake. Workaholics is one of my favourite shows and that blows my mind. How drunk was the guy who named the place?

Probably smashed.

When I was up in Alaska. There is this village called the North Pole.

They exploit the hell out of there name

Literally this small town that has Santa everywhere.

As the drunk I am I drink cheap but still alright beer. 6 of them so far today, gonna be a lot more...

Haha if it works drink away

And we're the fags...

You like wheat beers?