I'm chatting with a girl and she likes me. What do to not land in friendzone, Sup Forumsros?

I'm chatting with a girl and she likes me. What do to not land in friendzone, Sup Forumsros?

Youre askin the wrong board

don't chat with her, ask her out so you can meet up with her in person. Cease all chatting.

dickpic

Whats a girl?

#GiveYourMoneyToWomen

Don't be ugly

I think it's on sun and moon... maybe an event mon? My best guess at least xD

Or poor

Run away, user. It's a trap.

or weird

There's no such thing as the friend zone she either is attracted to you or isn't

rape

and if she isn't she uses the friend zone as an excuse

1) be brief and concise. Tell her you find her attractive and you want to meet up in person and make sure she knows it's a date.

2)stop chatting after this... if she asks you questions from time to time be very brief but polite

3) if/when you meet up, don't fucking talk, just listen to her. Ask her questions... tell her you want to know more about her. Always talk about her. The less you talk about yourself the better... but always drop something new and interesting about yourself... but don't make it seem like you intended to. Just slip it in whenever the time presents itself. Example:

>her: "... blah blah blah.. right user?"
>you: "yeah... --oh fuck, I left my guitar tuner at my brothers place... I knew I was forgetting something."
>her: "y-you play guitar??"
>you: "...sometimes. Hey I gotta go."

> She is in my class.

meet her.
stop posting nudes.
stop fapping.
be yourself.
be nice.
she wouldn't like you, if you would pretend to be someone else.

ok serious advice.

talk on the phone only. don't chat on IM with her.

ask her out within the next 3 phone calls you have with her.

if she says yes, great. go out, and keep sparse on the IM until it gets more serious. IM you have to be careful. a lot of girls use it now to keep their supplemental attention.

if she says no, say alrite, give me a call whenever you change your mind. then never initiate contact again. if she contacts you, bring up hanging out again. if she says yes, great. if she says no, make it clear she isn't going to get much out of you unless she goes out with you. like don't say that explicitly, but just avoid calls, end calls almost immediately, etc.

You need to brutally rape all of her male friends in order to show sexual dominance.

how long have you both been in this class? was yesterday your first day?

if the answer is no and you've been in her class and you're not dating her already you've fucked up. sorry Sup Forumsro

You're appearance has got nothing to do with it.
You're belief that it does is why you can't get laid.

agreed. IM was a double edged sword. women end up using it for their supplemental male attention.

I have already written with her like a lot.
> shit.
She is in my class since like 2 years.
> shit.
She said 9/10 yesterday.
> shit.

go shopping, or go drink a milkshake with her. (pay for her milkshake, or let her pay for it - either way, don't think too much, just try to be social)

Good idea.

this guy is a dumbass don't listen to him OP.

If you are not a lying faggot OP, and she likes you like you said, you should just ask her out in person.

Say "Hey, I like you. Lets go out sometime?"

it's that fucking easy

chances are you're a lying faggot though, and you think because you got paired up to do a project shes somehow into you

Nah we almost don't talk in class/don't have any projects.

Femanon here

You have to make a move. Making a move means verbally expressing your desire to have sex wit her. Guys who end up in the friendzone mistakenly believe girls will become offended if they reveal their sexual desire to the girl they're attracted to and they don't acknowledge that we like sex and think about it just as much as you do.

>have the courage to declare your sexual desire

>2 years in the same class
>you never talk to her
>"she likes me"

I knew you were a lying faggot. Honestly dude, you need to move on. It sounds harsh but it's true.

sage

tits/timestamp you know the rules

don't fall for this one OP

> Femanon here

run.

and you will see.
you will notice if she likes you, or not.
maybe take her to a concert or movies.
try your move.

and just remeber, if she only wants to be friends with you, she wouldn't mind if you tried your move.
you can both still be friends. (but don't be that friendzone dipshit guy - get bestie with her and use her as (she will know a lot of other girls) an advisor to find another.)
the more female girlfriends you have, the easier it is for you to find a girlfriend.

you've got nothing to loose.
and girls are also curious and want boyfriends.

Guys who get laid
>make her horny first, the love will come later

Guys who get put in the friendzone
>make her love me first, the sex will come later

Guys who get put in the friendzone always put the cart before the horse.

Good advice.
Thanks, Sup Forumsro.

So anyone that uses this board

replace "sex" with "kiss" and it's a fine argument

>the more female girlfriends you have, the easier it is for you to find a girlfriend

this is some next level cuck shit right here, don't listen to this faggotry

> The more you make her feel like she's just "one of them" the easier it is for her to have a deeper relationship with you.

yeah. Logic.

women aren't logical you fucking sperg

you're welcome.
sorry, english is not my native language.

with female girlfriends i ment actually ment female friends without relationship.(but i think this was clear in the first place)

"just one of them"
it's not about the girl per se.

it's a chance for OP to get laid.
and it mustn't be the first girl he chats with.
THE girl now = friend (-> which invites you to parties with other girls), or actually grilfriend.

it's that simple.

This

/thread