Bikini / wwyd4 thread

Bikini / wwyd4 thread

reply 4 reply

Then I'll suspend her by the wrists and knees/upper thighs and go to town with her. I wanna see how she reacts to a sensual oil rub in that situation.
Maybe utilize nipple clamps and an open gag if she gets really resistant.

L/R?

Left, she looks like I could snap her in half. I tie right up so that she has to watch what I do to her friend, and I promise that it's her turn next. And I facetime lefts family so they can see how much of a slut she is.

I thrust my cock down her throat so deep she throws up. I tell her to eat it and she refuses so I hit her to the ground. I tell her again and she does it. While she does it I give her a golden shower. She starts crying so I start spanking her ass. I fuck her ass and she starts getting into it moaning, she forgets her parents are watching, I cum deep in her ass and when it leaks out I tell her to eat it, she does it without hesitation and asks for more.

reply 4 reply

i will tie her up, with both her arms and legs tied together. I'd slap her face and ass for a couple of minutes while explaining to her in details how I would use her holes to pleasure myself. I'd then fuck her face and her ass brutally. I'd cum on her face and bring her to my home to continue to use her as my sex slave for the next days, weeks and even months

Keep going

Being the gentleman that I am, I give her more. I bring her to my house and invite four friends. We gangbang her and give her the cum she craves.

anyone have a hot relative that wears bikinis?

mmm who is she?

cousin

age?

20, wwyd?

grind my hard cock against her black bikini butt

go on with Maria!

wwyd? 90 pound ginger

Middle's body is retarded holy shit

Does she like it when boys check out her bikini?

yes, she loves it!

Cute

she has such a tight body

Would she pose in her bikini to torture me?

wwyd?

she likes to get fucked in her bikini and torture guys!

How would she torture me? ;)

dry anal rape

fugly hoe's

Bitch in the middle have webbed feet?

oh ok

look like it... nasty hoes

Far right had nice tits.

wet anal rape?

you like that kind of torture?

I was hoping she'd get me very horny with her bikini and not letting me cum.

who dosent?

My cock...

that thing on the left is rough.......

You broke it wanking to them?

Shit almost, the little slut would look amazing bouncing up and down on my cock...

100% understandable

manface

Hnnnnggg

more

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in swelling real nice, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids involving real nice swelling, and I have over 300 confirmed swells. I am trained in swollen gorilla warfare and I’m the top sweller in the entire US swollen forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with nice swelling the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fellow swellers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be swollen, anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare swell. Not only am I extensively trained in real nice combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Swollen Real Nice Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will swell a righteous fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

oh, she lost her bikini!

What Would You Do to my Mum

Wwyd?