Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bronze-monkey62/sets/am1eehpdhwoj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meme album

the most experimental album ever amirite

it's a high 6 or low 7 out of 10
no that's yeezus

seven or eight I think

I mean, he's just rapping over alternate-universe Talking Heads songs with hip-hop beats, but goddamn if it doesn't sound nice.

>7/10

good album

>painting with
>8.5/10

FUCKIN JUDGE ME AGAIN Sup Forums

10/10

8.5/10

I agree in the sense of it being my favourite album cover, and 8.4 is a pretty reasonable rate.

Should we bang...?

Like 6 or 7 out of ten. Inferior to other modern crossover/crust like Black Breath or Trap Them.

The cover is absolute god tier, though. Like, there's so much potential for hardcore greatness in that image.

Oh and >9/10

>starts a written sentence with the word 'Like'

dank tier

mid tier

flensed penis tier

>those ugly tats
2/10 for the way the light interacts with that knife

This fucking cover is beautiful. Strong 8.5 AT LEAST for the album itself. If it had a great closer it would have been a 9.

7/10
I have a lot of personal experiences with this album though, so it's high on my list.

When I first saw the album cover that record, I thought it was photoshopped, but then Bradford confirmed it was taken by someone a long time ago in an interview.

solid. 7 or 8/10

9/10

>flensed penis
Fuck you, it's a condition.

it's good to sing along to but i'll admit it's generic
it's between 8-9

9/10.

This album would be a solid 10/10 for me if the last two tracks weren't a really disappointing finish to the album

5-6/10

10/10

>le super experimental album

btw is the cover a reference to type 0 negative?

It probably is, also Danny's album isn't experimental in the slightest apart from having experimental samples it's verse chorus verse 4/4 rap music

6.5/10

At least a 7 based on the cover alone

Real score 8.5/10

8/10

7/10

every alternate cover is god tier too

He looks like he knows he just dropped the best Christmas album of 2016

This

9/10

"shit i dunno take a photo of that house over there"

8/10

8/10

7/10

utter shit. get your eyes checked

GOATest of all time

all me btw

Fuck off, they're all me.

8or9/10

fuck forgot to rate it
9/10

heehee

One of the few metal albums i like

fuck it, I'd bang ya

least favorite mastodon album

6.5-7/10

6/10

Really annoyed this was only the vinyl release album cover and not the official artwork

9/10

10/10

This is clearly the superior album and album artwork by this band

I also fuckig LOVE this album cover, but can't really explain why -- why do you love it? Also you didn't rate he album

one of my favorites

rated it 10/10, the simple color palate and texture fits with the album perfectly

Sorry for some reason I didn't think you rated it, I'm a retard.

Love this one

This album artwork is just as disgusting as The Seer. Both are good albums, tho

Ya'll don't know shit about Experimental.

soundcloud.com/bronze-monkey62/sets/am1eehpdhwoj

You tell'em joey. This your project or what?

I like it

nice drum loops man

>Any of this except Scott 3
>Good album art
top jej my man

srs tho

7/10

Why does everyone think doggo teeth are disgusting

8 or 9

nine and a half out of ten
my favorite pink floyd album
the cover might "just" be the battersea powerstation but idk it seems like the definitive album cover to me, it's THE album cover in my opinien

Solid 9

Definitely a solid 8 or 9 in my opinion

8/10

8/10

I really hate Brand New with passion, they're pretty gay and I don't have anything against gay people, but goddamn they're homo

9/10

10/10

8/10

what album is that?

cant you read, terminal vector by redux

forgot to rate it user

it's a 9/10 though

someone post it

8/10
Something about the cover so kitsch yet evocative.

7/10

7/10

Had the album saved on Spotify for around a year now and I still haven't listened to it (my backlog is colossal) and I have yet to try anything from Japan, though the cover has always been one that I've admired. I suppose some might say it looks like some Final Fantasy cover art mixed with DSOTM.

Great album, could never get into it much though, then I'm not particularly big on hip hop. Seeing how people are giving numerical ratings I'd give it a light 7/10.

Oh God, I know what you mean, do you have the physical copy? You can slide out the blue inlay which contains the liner notes, its certainly one of my favorites. As for the album itself I wasn't particularly impressed, though it could have gone much worse and the latter half of the album holds up a lot for me (Monomania is underrated as hell, by the way). I'd say a strong 6/10.

Is it me or does the statue look kinda like Ian Curtis? Maybe its just the fact that the band has the exact same setup as Joy Division and maintains the post-punk sound. I prefer UCOR's both in cover and quality though the first half of Agent Intellect is brilliant, feel it drops off a lot midway through though. Light 7/10.

I still enjoy the fact that it moves, AnCo has gotten less interesting as I've tried different things though they're still a great band and whilst I prefer STGSTV, MPP is great in its own right. Strong 7/10.

Like the cover, find it funny to look at pictures of emo kids crowd around the house. Probably convinced me that Emo is a respectable genre in a own right though and made me far less prejudiced towards that kind of music. Would give it a decent 7/10.

Underrated by critics though I still find it a bore to listen to, not to big on Here Comes the Night (here comes the night! hold me squeeze me huhihihihihiahuhaijhiehahsihd tell me I'll he bhe huhlright, seriously what is with the vocals on that track?) A strong 5/10.

Seeing how I'm posting multiples: cont from , may as well post another favorite, this album looks like someone tried to superimpose Modest Mouse's Long Drive over a screenshot from the movie Drive.

The cover is alright (pretty cool given the backstory), the album itself is easily the most front-loaded Death Grips release although the tracks still hold up in their own rights. I'm feelin' a strong 6/10.

Thank-you, I'd give that album a light 8/10.

My favorite Pink Floyd album cover, actually shows the mood of the album for a change, and probably my favorite Pink Floyd album at that. Still I'd argue PF to be an incredibly overrated band though this is one of their albums which really does hold its weight. A strong 7 to a light 8/10.

Not to keen on the cover, its often overlooked because its associated with the wave of faux-indie garbage that's far too saturated these days, with that being said I quite like it although it relies way to heavily on the verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus formula (I'm sure some other user knows the technical name for it) which ruins a lot of the songs as it becomes far too repetitive with multiple listens to the point where songs like Don't Stop and I'd Do Anything just get annoying. Houdini is a godly song though. I'd say a strong 4/10.

Great album, though one that you can burn out on with consecutive listens, love Aye Aye though and there aren't any tracks which pull it down either. I'd say a strong 7/10.

Felt like a huge downgrade after Cosmogramma though that probably means I should give it a few more tries (listened to it loads already though). Light to a decent 6/10.

Oh haha, you really tickled my funny bone. Way to go mate I'm rollin' like a Swiss role on the Matterhorn. In seriousness a great album, its a shame almost all of Vektor has left, doesn't have Tetrastructural Minds though which means it loses a point. Light 8/10.

Again, I haven't listen to pic related though I've got it saved on Spotify and intend to listen to it in around a year when I've waded through half the Sup Forumscore. Anyhow;

Hate the album cover, it reminds me of the condensation you get on a car window which immediately triggers my innate perfectionism and need to eliminate it with a window wiper. Never listened to the album though, only heard Breezeblocks.

I love this cover and how alien Joni looks. It really sets the tone for the lonely album that it is.

I think it's her best work, and Jacos. It's not something I can listen to often though for the sense of melancholy it brings on.

I like it. It's horny.

8/10