He gets really mad when people say nigger so spam it and watch him freak out it's hilarious I assure you

he gets really mad when people say nigger so spam it and watch him freak out it's hilarious I assure you

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

nigger

lool just did it and he got mad and banned me

link the stream you fuckin retard

this

Look at the fucking image retard.

twitch dot /tacojr69

he filtered nigger, call him a cuck or some shit

link the stream, raterd
it's not hard

see? this guy knows how

Neither is typing in the address

lmfao he's ranting about the trolls

If u paste nigger back to back with no spaces u don't get banned. His twitch name is tacojr69

he got triggered and banned me

say N199ERS

i'm laughing so hard ahushdiashdiaushd

ask him if his wife's asshole is purple, I got banned

>ITT: Streamer trying to get views by posting on Sup Forums

keep it going keep it going

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in swelling real nice, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids involving real nice swelling, and I have over 300 confirmed swells. I am trained in swollen gorilla warfare and I’m the top sweller in the entire US swollen forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with nice swelling the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fellow swellers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be swollen, anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare swell. Not only am I extensively trained in real nice combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Swollen Real Nice Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will swell a righteous fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Samefag OP trying to get views

Permabanned LUL

what, you think I have fingers?

he has a wife and kid and has been playing ESO for 23 hours...........

biggest cuck ever

say gas all jews

Good thing you're supporting him and his family then with a shitload of views

triggered

why does he acknowledge it every time lol fuckin retard

this guy has the most cringiest elitest attitude ever, destroy him

this guy is a rather large idiot