Music player screenshots

post your music players as they are right now Sup Forums

what theme is that?

comfy

it is factual that these are the most autistic threads

t.musicbee user

I'm not on linux right now but here's a photo of my raspi running it.

I recently got a new dac+amp for my birthday and my computer is loud af so I got my command line player working on my raspberry pi so I can shut off my computer and have complete silence while I listen to music.

bump

>downloading music in current year

Musicbee looks so good, especially OP.

This is Deadbeef, which is a foobar2k clone for linux.

This is super cool.

what's that theme tho

Dark-Fined Tuned

daaamn, what theme is this?

why would you use spotify

disco into disco

>Justin Bieber
>1 album

Because it's convenient?

Sorry that I don't like having to constantly connect to the internet for my music

Cool visualization

Celer is wonderful - but only 1 album? - check out his Engaged Touches and Discourses of the Withered

because it's convenient
i still steal music if it's obscure though :o)

whay theme is that?

Nice layout, my man

>cover art display isn't a square
why

I don't stare at the player while the music is playing so I couldn't give less of a fuck what it looks like

that's fair

it jest werks
but is meh
maybe will go back to "stock" foobar

BTW recommend me some good MB skins, user

skin? nigga please

It's the monaural skin. Here's the now playing view. I tried to make it as minimal as possible. I hate clutter.

seeing all these Musicbee screens are making me consider switching over there.

this theme looks great tho. what is it?

I love you

eh why not?

bruh what theme?

>Renting a file
why?

>no based groove musik

for shame

all these musicbees makes me want to try and switch

do it man, I haven't looked back since

pretty basic setup

Just got to Favorite Song and boy is Gambino fucking terrible.

try it for a while, it doesn't have them fancy VST's.
But the auto-tagging, album art finder and ease to manage comps and splits also general comfyness got me.
You can get the same stuff on foobar but it takes some setup and know-how.

MusicBee question here
how remove this shit?

The menu on the top right next to the left of search, go through and put everything on hide

To remove the timeline at the top select "remove header bar" from that box next to the search

The bottom is the status bar, you can remove that under the "arrange panels" menu

I'm not sure what setting you have on the left with your browser because you can get that look a few different ways. The settings will be found in the "arrange panels" setting under "main panel" or "left panel" depending on how you have it currently set.

I love you

pleb babby here

will do, thanks!

i changed my layout a bit to be more cozy for the summer

How did you do that? Seems lovely

the skin itself is called Bleached Bone, and I just tweaked the settings around a bit until I got it to something I was pleased with

>not listening Drake or Juicy J

didn't want to quote sry

:^)

i dig these

really nice, although i don't like having artists on the left. will steal ur theme though

>hi

o..ok user

Ayyy

How do I make that kind of layout with big cover?

>box next to the search
>main panel
>large album

thanks user

what are the two albums with girl on cover ?
and what that skin, it's sick bro

Can i somehow remove reflection below cover art in MB?

make sure you get at least 1000x1000 album art

Are you getting that from the compact player or from when you click on the album and it shows the tracks? From clicking on the album if the album has more than 10 tracks or so the reflection shows up, I think. I don't know if you can remove it from there.

>monaural skin
hey, nice skin, how did you move the music explorator, playlist in the toolbar ?

>really nice, although i don't like having artists on the left. will steal ur theme though

I played around a lot with the layout. I only started using musicbee about a month ago and I pretty much settled on that layout working best for what I need it for. Since the album art is sorted by year in the main panel having the artists alphabetically helps depending what I'm looking for.

The little icons at the top? Right click and select "Pin Tab [Icon Only]" and drag the icon to the space you want. I use the layout (music, now playing, music explorer, recently added).

i didn't even like DAMN. that much but that song is ridiculously addictive

It looks similar to the skin Unified.

nice, it looks great. i guess the concept of this skin is to be ultra-minimal, pretty glad to have seen your skin, it looks very great when you have a nice collection of albums (with beautiful album cover)