Today is my birthday, and I wanna die. Gimme a reason why I should/shouldn't kill myself

Today is my birthday, and I wanna die. Gimme a reason why I should/shouldn't kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/High_Score
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meh - it's winter, you've probably got winter depression on top of your normal depression. Go outside for about an hour a day to fix it, it's a hassle but your body needs the shit that gets produced when sunrays give you skin cancer.

I usually do go for walks, so I can just listen to music and forget the world, but I live in Ireland, so it rains pretty much every day, and sun is rare at this time of year.

worst case: get yourself a uv lamp, they actually work.

What am I meant to do with it, shine it in my face?

you can't kill yourself unless he does first

people with UV lamps are the most depressed people I know

I'm not sure of your situation without more info, obviously, but I'd suggest seeking help--it works more often than not, and I hope you can come to terms with whatever is going on, man. Put yourself out there more with groups, and learn to handle anything that would make you defensive. You are not alone, and I have a similar story. Good luck, stud. I truly wish you the best. Stay safe, man.

I love u

Fuck-it.....Then do something!!!!!. just ask out your crush, if nothing, then do the same TO your next target!!! thing!, think of a way to kill her/them!!! even if you die, jbut have plan to die
or you go to jail and that pent-up rage gets you rapped!
also you don't wont too miss the happening

Cuz it's your birthday.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Love you too, user

How bout cos you shouldn't go full retard OP. And offing yourself is going full retard. On another note Happy Birthday you faggot

You make a good point. Thank you

Eh think back on your life there's some things worth living for. Getting drunk, high, playing video games whatever you fancy go do. Happy b day

There are so many good drugs out there
before you be an hero you should take sure you took all of them

Life is meaningless and there is nothing in death and nothingness worst then all the pain in the world don't be an ass if you don't like your like go get a new one don't end yours. everything can be changed if you get off your ass and do something about it.

Because you need to go for the High Score before you kill yourself to secure yourself as An Hero

Everything I had to live for seems to be gone.

I mean, I don't do any drugs, but I guess there's no reason for me not to start.

I feel like I have nothing. I dropped out of school, and have nothing academically to fall back on. The only thing I could do is rejoin a club, but I gave it up when I was 14, and I feel like I got too fat and the coach hated me for being a cheeky prick.

I'm 19, and (technically) finished school. I was going through a rough patch back then, and even told the teachers that I'm literally going into the exams to write my name, I didn't even pretend to try.

Cmon OP suck it up and just eat some cake nigga....happy b-day fag

Well, if you say so.. thanks user

Nonono, i think we're talking about different high scores

Ahhhh, I see.
Don't consider me an hero if I don'the beat Santa Claus

Weed
Music
Videogames
Camsluts... I mean really, lots of reasons out there.

With death on your mind, what's stopping you to just do whatever you please, try some fucked up shit. Not caring is a blessing, nothing can get you down more... but if you realize you could be worse off then you don't really want to die.
Use your mindset as an excuse to do whatever and don't fear the outcome. Death is final anyway. So I don't know... go chat up some chicks online today and don't give a fuck if they don't bite, do it again tomorrow. Go find a shitty job and don't care how shitty it is. Or just escape into whatever you like. Don't waste your self, it has so much left to see and do outside of the confines you set for yourself. Fuck the confines, live it up.

Just do it properly
And read the whole ED article

Hahaha holy shit the categories xD

Anime

You're insignificant.
Nothing you do in life will matter, everything you've done and who you are will be forgotten in 50 years or less. You're experiencing an incredibly small fraction of written history and even less of all history.
Morality is a the greatest lie told to you, simple to keep you complacent. Nothing is good, nothing is bad.

Do something you've always wanted to do then die because it didn't matter anyway.

These are all really inspiring

Thanks Sup Forumsros

That is a sole reason to kill myself on the spot

People are depressed when they're useless. Most think it's the other way around but it's not. Not learning a useful skill that allows you to contribute to the world and be productive is what causes depression. Try learning something you enjoy or if you don't enjoy anything, pick the one that you least hate. And start doing it with pride. You'll suck at first but once you start getting better at it whatever you're making will become a passion. It's weird how it works. Worst case is it doesn't work and you kill yourself anyway. Itll give the people at your funeral something to mention in you're eulogy. Or maybe you can build yourself a coffin if you pick wood working.

I actually used to do Tae Kwon-Do, and got to black belt, so I guess I could do that, but I feel like the coach hated me..

Tae kwon do is not a skill. I said learn how to create. Woodworking, leatherworking, metalworking. Create with your hands out of raw materials. It gives a sense of self purpose. Not doing karate kicks with eleventeen year old kids.

Well, my Dad is a plumber, but by fucking God was that the worst thing I ever did.

Right on man. Then check that off the list, you tried it and it's not for you. Go on YouTube and watch some videos of different trades and skills and see what turns you on. You could literally pick up something like leatherworking with minimal investment. YouTube videos to learn how things are done, a sewing machine off craigslist and then your spare time. Here's the thing, you can learn and do it while smoking pot at night in the basement and when you get decent at it you can sell off stuff like wallets and shit to make money. Now your too busy spending cash to think about wanting to kill youself.

I always feel like I'm too old to start something new, but I guess there's no harm in trying

If you give me your mailing address,. I'll send you a present.

Nah, you're alright lad. Thanks anyway.

Man, those sex toys are getting very realistic these days

You have Sup Forums.

you gotta atleast wait for checkin the 777777777 post. then what ever