YLYL Miltitary mode

YLYL Miltitary mode

Soldier goes off to war because of some dumb rich politician who just wants to use him and would never send his own children off into battle, soldier comes home fucked up and understanding of other ways of life but the flashbacks of his war days wake him up at night and keep him thinking forever if he was really the good guy and whatever the fuck the purpose of this life and existence is, why we are alone on this planet and why are we all different

>You must be 18 years or older to post on Sup Forums

Completely missed the point of the thread, dumb fuck.

Oh and
>be me
>Alarm Room Operator, Base Fire Dept.
>Get 911 call about domestic
Disshitgoinbegud
>roll rescue, dispatch LE
>caller stays on line
>was on 6 month TDY, Wife 4 months pregnant
>tried to say it was his.
MFW Wife gets kicked through front window for not being able to math.

laziest joke i have ever seen
kys OP

What did I miss, the struggle of keeping a country intact with security ? So great great, damn humans are going places, why don't we all just fucking create a new language and be ONE on the fucking planet - it's possible

You are about a rock aren't you?

we aren't alone, and people can change. It's the military's job to make you kill people. It sounds like cucky meme liberal nonsense. But when you think about it the military's sole duty is to kill. We need to have a defense military. Then things will be different. The only time you should kill is when you don't have a choice. When I look at our military, I see wasteful spending and imperialistic actions. I don't know how I went to high school and everyone preached love they neighbor, ghandi type stuff. And now that I'm out all I here is libcucks and conservacucks arguing about who to kill. Throughout all of it though I think we can change.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

We can change brother, maybe in our lifetime maybe we won't see it, but damn life is boring sometimes, especially after you see people die, we always have to do the right thing right, well after awhile nihilism sets in trippy in the back of your mind, you have watch that philosophy, it gets chaotic with no answer, but I believe we can do it, we can change the world

COME AT ME FAGGOT, THIS IS JOHN-117 AKA THE MASTER CHIEF OF THE UNITED NATIONS SPACE COMMAND

You have to be 18 or over to post on Sup Forums faggot.

Yea I'm young about to start those big decisions. College, electrician, minimum wage job. I don't know if my life will be good, but I do know I'm never going to have to die in a ditch for pointless hate. At least some sort of dull nihilism can keep me from extremes that do more harm then good. I hope that this world gets better or at least not worse.

Still you completely railroaded the fucking thread.
You laugh you lose, military edition.

Yea sorry about derailing your super niche ylyl thread. I'm sure that your thread wouldn't be overflowed with bananas in no time. Even if it wasn't all you would get is confirmed sniper anyway. If not that, I'm certain you have most of the available military memes already saved. Also if you want to kick start a thread post more than one image.

Go back to beating off to dudes with tits, faggot.

>the military's sole duty is to kill
>we need to have a defense military
>implying national defense never involves killing
Idiot. Go back to the commune you fucking hippie.

Go discuss your retarded views there, see what people think.

Ease off the weed, Dylan.

classic
I said the only time you should kill is if you have no choice(by this I mean defense). Military spending in 2016 alone took up 600 billion dollars. For not being in a draft war or a war that threatens to spread to U.S. soil we are spending a lot of money on the military. I wonder how much of it goes towards use. You can't tell me that 600 billion is going to defensive measures exclusively. Also I'm not a Hippie, I don't smoke and I support defensive wars and I am against violent seeking people. Which part of that are you against?

Lock and load mother fuckers, Fox Trot Red Charlie Position Zero Nine Eight Niner - Send in the Napalm, me eat steak, steak good, me eat steak, steak very good

We could be using all that money to colonize the moon, just an idea.

And use unicorn tears to cure faggotry. Shit ain't happening.

anything related to de US military is just funny
The people behind it, the army, the people who defend it... it's hilarious!

I smoke pot lol. Dude you wanna put 100 of arms dealers out of work

Honestly I just want there to be some sensible use of money. Hopelessly trying to colonize the moon sounds better than getting some weapon contractors a few hundred billion. All so that weapons can sit on a shelf or so that in 20 more years we can see another drain on the world in the form of another refugee crisis.

The only way to cure faggotry is to kill all faghats, what do you think will happen when we got cameras on every tree and street lamp, this is new world order you gnome, go back under your rock home Patrick Star

jealous europoor detected