Serious question, is he autistic?

Serious question, is he autistic?

are you

He makes my peepee happy

he's like if your dad was gay and is still trying to stay hip

people fall for his character, unbelievable. i'll call them cucks, since anyone that listens to this guy is obsessed with that word.

He is, unironically, the supreme gentleman. He never raises his voice as he verbally slain feminists and sjws.

No, he is a faggot. Are you autistic for thinking an autist would choose to have conversations with big crouds of ppl for a living?

with hair like that, definitely

samefag

attention seeking try hard

close, but no cigar

better luck next time ey?

He's a faggot who has figured out a way to get a horde of mouth breathing gay hating retards to give him money by pretending to hate minorities and women while taking BBC in the ass on the regular. He knows that his followers are stupid enough that so long as he acts smug they'll think he "won".

Go home, Antifa.

Of course he is

But without slurs, Milo is a fuck

No, he interacts with people way too well.

was thinking about this on my commute today, the lack of eye contact, always looking down, he obviously loves attention, the oversharing of things all remind me of myself who is a mild autist. I honestly think he is autistic

he is a boss level troll
im 50-50 on his opinions

I like him. He tells the truth

free tip op. You are gayer than him

He makes his money by being inflammatory (Ironically very similar to Anita Sarkeesian). It requires a certain amount of intelligence and cunning to do it, but his views are so hypocritical and logically flawed that it's impossible to respect him.
He's also a literal faggot-jew haha.

autistic no.
cross-eyed yes

he's a homo. which is annoying. because homos talk annoyingly.

but other than that, he's fucking awesome.
His metaphorical balls are huge. which are the only balls that really matter.