The Earth is flat. Debate me

The Earth is flat. Debate me.

Other urls found in this thread:

thearmsguide.com/5329/external-ballistics-the-coriolis-effect-6-theory-section/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain seasons

No, i won't debate you.

Give me your number one proof that we live on a sphere.

Everyone knows the earth is a hypercube dumbass. Go back to school.

The Earth is round. Your move.

By the Sun being closer to certain places at certain times of the year

What is your number one proof of that?

>All planets around us are round but the earth is the only one thats flat
> you can witness the curvtaure of the earth by flying in a plane or climbing to the top of a tall mountain
> you can dig down

>24 hours being in a day
>gravity
>separation or earth's core by density
>earth's magnetic field (due to the mantle rotating around the inner and outer core)
>etc.

Not OP but that proves nothing. Even if the earth was flat, it doesn't mean it would be exactly facing the sun all the time.

Fucking fuckwomble

>The Earth is flat. Debate me.
You can't debate anyone who is in denial of obvious truths. All I can do is to say "No it isn't" and then offer any amount of proof (including ISS currently orbiting and sending pictures)

Visual evidence of our own planet, and others. Geography, geology, geometry...

It obviously isn't. It doesn't even need debated.

Depends on how you look at it. From the point of view of fucking photons then sure, the earth is flat..

What the fuck? How the fuck would you explain going around the earth and coming back again? What happens if you keep walking towards the snow boundary in your flat earth?

Explain the moon looking inverted in the souther hemisphere

You cannot witness the curvature from a plane or from a mountain because there is no curvature.

The furthest humans have ever dug down is 12 km, it is 6371km to the earths core, how do we know that the inside of the 'earth' looks like this

hello my name is user and I just watched a video on facebook made by that redhaired hippiefilth, now I think I have new arguments, I must be so funny

Prove there is no curvature

This... It all depends on the point of view.

>Debate me.

Can't debate stupidity, you'd beat all of us with experience.

kek

Why is it that apparently gravity is such a strong force that it can hold trillions of litres of water in the oceans that would weigh billions and billions of tons to a sphere that is rotating at 1 000mph, which is then flying around the sun at 66 000pmh when water naturally wants to fly off of a spinning ball.

So gravity is that strong of a force yet we can stand upright? We can fly huge metal planes?

Why do battle ships and snipers need to compensate for the curvature of the earth on incredibly long shots? If the earth is flat, why do bunker busters and cruise misses need to have their trajectory adjusted for the curve of the earth?

This one fails to understand relativity....

Lol. Its for the drop not earth curvature haha

gravity is the weakest of the fundamental forces.

>google.

Water levels do change..... Their called tides..... How do you explain tides on a flat earth?

If you can dig down 12km then the earth isnt flat its a rectangular cuboid.

the observable universe is flat too

Na, it's for the curvature, you can't just say it isn't and make it so. So please explain.

Yes, but the masses involved are so huge, and gravity doesn't cancel out (like electromagnetic forces), and it's so long range that at a macro level, it's the most dominant. You can do the math if you want, but you're a stupid nigger so maybe you can't.

>that strong of a force
That grammatical illiteracy makes me automatically discount the rest of your post. Sorry, but there it is. The you talk about something rotating (an angular function) at 1000 mph (a liner measure) and the initial impression of your stupidity is confirmed. All that before we even get to your lack of understanding of gravity or centripetal forces

i quoted the wrong post. no need to be a nigger yourself.

Weakest, but still strong enough to hold the cosmos in check, what's your alternative? Levity?

Coriolis effect your fucking inbred moron.

see:

Are you fucking stupid? Do you think bullets travel far enough to be effected by the curvature of the earth? How far are these bullets going distance wise? 3000miles?

When there is positive and negative pressure systems together there needs to be a physical barrier between them to stop them from equilibrating. If you have a can of deodorant and suddenly remove the metal container the gas does not keep the form of the can, it dissipates into the atmosphere.

How is it then possible for our atmosphere to stay on earth? why does it no dissipate into the vacuum of space? What is the solid barrier between our atmosphere and the vacuum of space?

>people still think this

Coriolis effect does not exist.

ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING NIGGER OP FAGGOT

Why does the Moon and every other celestial body cast a shadow curved and angled relative to the Sun?

Then gravity doesn't exist either. Neither does a flat earth or even people. What kind of fucking moron just announces that everything is wrong and only he knows the truth, then puts forth such a retarded fucking argument as earth's flat, I got no evidence, and everything that says it isn't is a huge fucking lie, but I, Mike dooperman, who has been alive for 16 has it all figured out.

You can't just make shit up and dismiss shit that isn't convenient to your narrative you disgusting mouth breather.

I'd advise all flat earthers to buy a compass and choose a single direction to travel in en masse.

Coriolis effect. You uneducated Faggot. Do yes, but not in the way your thinking of. Also what about icbms and the such?

Water always finds it level, when you put it in a container it takes the form of the container and it always levels off at the top, same with a bath tub or a lake or the ocean.

When has water ever formed the shape of the object it is on? If you pour water on a rock it does not form the shape of the rock. If i put a rock in a bathtub the surface of the water does not form the shape of the rock.

Where is the center of gravity if the earth is flat?

America.

Prove bullets are effected by the curvature of the earth.

Nigger what the fuck are you even arguing for

Gravity does not exist. Everything has density, if an object is denser than the air such as an apple, it falls, if it isnt like a helium balloon then it rises.

Leave the comfy basement and go collect evidence for themselves, that will annihilate their valued believes into dust particles? What are you, crazy?

Kek

That strong of a force isn't incorrect

Of course it's flat, how else would it stay on the turtle

Eratosthenes.
Post a webm of your mom for wasting our time.

How and why is everything orbiting the Sun?

What stops us falling into the sun?

>www.joedubs.com

Lots of information on there that, without a doubt, proves the Earth is a sphere.

Also a LOT of really cool facts about other planets and the sun and moon, the pyramids, numbers, just life in general.

I've been recommending this website to Sup Forums for awhile now.

But yeah, the earth is a sphere.

Sorry, man.

6371km is the depth of the core of a spherical earth , not flat , how deep is the core on a flat earth ?

became of gravity.

Falling would imply that the Sun has gravitational pull, which does not exist in his world.

>24 hours in a day
The sun rotates around the flat plan earth in a 24 hour cycle

>gravity
does not exist

>separation or earths core density
How do we know earth has a core? How do we know whats further than 12kms into the earth?
see photo>earths magnetic field
see photo for how it is possible to circumnavigate the earth aswell

What stops us flying away from the sun if there is no pull acting upon us to keep us in orbit?

That's absolutely fact, we would drown if the oceans could not drain off at the edge

It does dissipate, just google do we lose atmosphere.

>The moon is round
>Mars is round
>The earth is flying through space like a fucking frisbee

There is no physical barrier between us and space.

CGI and composite images are all we have of earth, not a single photo. Ive seen proof that the planet in the movie Avatar exists.

dude weed lmao

>What is gravity

if a drop of water drops toward the earth and sits on the surface , why is it so hard to imagine oceans are not held on the earth by gravity , oceans are just a collection of water drops , planes fly because the lift caused by the air pressure flowing under and over the wings is greater than the pull of gravity

How can one fly east from Europe and end up in the Americas?
>Your move.

What happens if you go out of bounds on Flearth?

Circumnavigation of a flat earth.
see

I've been in space, you're wrong

Out of bounds 30 second warning, then death.

My fear is especially when oil companies drill into this flat slice, it could accidentally get drilled through and somebody could fall into this hole, and all the oceans would disappear in this hole, so I hope somebody has a plug

the tennis ball does not exert any gravitational pull on the water , a tennis ball has very little mass

How come you wouldn't fall off the edge? It's not a bowl.

How can a single person be this autistic

Not a flat earther but pic related

Top kek is this what you idiots actually believe

There is a fence I think

can you throw a ball very far , like off the edge of the earth , no , damn that weak gravity

I know right? Us humans are so stupid why do we fly to places like Australia when we can simply cut a hole in the flat earth and climb through.

But then we'd see the sun all the time.

It is confirmed
>earth is actually swiss cheese

thearmsguide.com/5329/external-ballistics-the-coriolis-effect-6-theory-section/

The sun circles above us while the earth is stationary. It looks like it sets because it goes beyond the vanishing point of our perspective.

Every experiment that tried to measure the motion of the earth has failed. The apparent millions of m/ph that the earth is hurtling through space has never been measured.

>That strong of a force isn't incorrect
Yes it is. "...of a force" is a possessive; in Latin it's the ablative. "Strong" is an adjective. "That" is indicative.

So rewriting the original sentence of:
>So gravity is that strong of a force yet we can stand upright?
Would more accurately be
>So the force due to gravity is so strong, yet we can stand upright?

You're welcome.

I'm currently browsing from the moon

That's our luck that is so hard to drill through. And you cannot fly to Australia via a hole bebause on the other side is nothing (the hell eventually)