What you smokin' tonight, Sup Forums? ;)

What you smokin' tonight, Sup Forums? ;)

Just got quarter ounce of the finest. My dealer calls it "Triple OG McApplecracklefritz". Had one hit and it was definitely worth the $90AUD.

Has anyone else come across this strain?

Nice try

More of this fine herb for the stoners ;)

bump

Fuck is this? Crushed cockroach with grass and dirt sprinkled on top?

Sup dawg aus fag here
My dealer dont even know the strain of the bud...
Really dont have much of a choice :/

Jesus what kind of low quality shit are y'all smoking

21 yo ausfag knows that shit you got aint weed

ausfag also knows we dont really name strains, we got bush n hydro

unless you're actually buying from the manufacturer of the plant, you're not likely to be told the actual name of the strain. Any nig level dealer of course is going to try and sell you on some retarded name that you lend value to because you smoke some "dank"purple haze once or what the fuck ever. OP, I don't even know what I'm looking at, but if you're not a faggot you'd stream yourself smoking whatever the fuck that shit is

Gotta love grass covered in maple syrup

This

is it the tabacco shit you smoke in the hookah

>if you're not a faggot you'd stream yourself smoking whatever the fuck that shit is

Id watch that.

Goddamn, bad weed is disgusting. I'm so grateful I live in California where amazing weed is handed out like candy.

looks like some sort of resin with lawn grass. I cant judge cause unless i taste and experienc the high there is no way to say, but honestly it looks like melted sugar and twigs from the bush, or something a dying bear might throw up.

Colorado here, can agree dispo makes things so much better. I mostly just smoke wax now because its so easy to get now

Looks like chewed up bugs or something you feed to baby birds. this is ganja son, please print it out and take it with you on your next buy

Aaah, light green, nice orange hairs, tons of crystals. That's some quality right there. This your pic?

Damn OP that looks like some sticky icky oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to get some pretty decent bud from a lebannese dude . Too bad he retired and then his friend take over his biz for 2 weeks then get caught :/
Now im stuck with some chink dealer :/ how do yall all get good connection for these

Aiiiii boiii

Weed snobs and vapers should just all fuck off and suck each others dicks, man.

You act like you invented smoking weed, because you're luckey enough to live in a place where it isn't criminalised so you have access to good grade extracts. Good for you, being a fucking faggot about it on an anonymous image board makes you a fucking asshole, and no amount of good weed will fix that, so fuck off you friendless, sneering little cunt.

I'm off to smoke some nameless green shit with some buddies, where there will possibly be a few beers which aren't micro-brewed with organic wheat, and a frisbee which isn't even hand-made by a fucking aerodynamics engineer - fuck me and my shitty life, right?

No, fuck you, you stuck-up little cunt. Fuck you.

Is that bud, what the hell, it doesnt even look like ditch weed it looks like its covered in res.

Some of grandma's finest gov weed

IMC - Rome

Yes, this.

Faggot.

wow bro chill out, sounds like you need to smoke a joint and relax

Snappy, you write your own material?

Well, I would but obviously the weed I get is useless and should go into landfill, according to OP Kush over here.

Calm the fuck down my negro, i live in Brazil, where all weed is shit, but that does not make me hate US and othre countries where its legal, good for them you know? I also smoke some nameless weed because thats what i can afford while still eating my dinner,

where you from?

Ssshhhhhh dude...

NI

>this

Dutch fag here, smoke good bud ur no bud.

I'm happy for anyone who gets nice weed, UNLESS they act like a massive fucking faggot about it and sneer at anyone else, as OP did earlier in the thread. No need to be a cunt because you have nice things, is there?

Any hookups in Liverpool, Sydney?

Do people really care what strain they smoke, or if they even know the strain at all?
Literally any name can be given to any strain. Dealers do it all the time to make it sound better.

To me it doesn't make a difference what I smoke unless it's shitty mall dope. If it gets me high, then it's simply good weed.

this is good quality. You have 2 types of weed in Melbourne. The shitty mass produced asian weed and the strains. Thats definitely strain. Probably has a good stink.

Should I smoke or eat a brownie?

Listen man, I'll be happy to trade with you some of the good stuff I posted in the OP for some of your normal, bland weed.

It does matter for people withing australia. Asians in Australia dominate the weed industry. They mass produce plants and add growth hormones so the buds are bigger and heavier. Thus profit margins are generally higher. You have a few enthusiast that will grow strains but it requires dedication. If you smoke too much "asian" weed in messes with your head in the long run.

That is a nice offer, if genuine, but the change in attitude is more than enough to make me happy and relaxed.

I'm genuinely glad for you that you have good weed, but the attitude towards people with a lesser quality supply was unwarranted. Peace.

Americunt weed looks boss comparitively but, we've been legalizing.

Hash and dab w/ apple shreds? Though I agree that is not weed of any strain that i've ever seen.

I would kill for any weed whatsoever. I don't understand how you guys can be picky. I've been out for months and no clue where to find any.

Dirty Asian weed eugh

There's nothing wrong with my weed, everyone here is just autistic.

Ask ur friends

this is exactly what im smoking right now . Why on earth do they only grow this shitty asian strain dammit

Pretty sure that's either horse or cow shit, my friend...

If youre getting it through actual professional growers and its dispensary quality, then yes the actual name matters. It tells you the genetics it came from, its potency expectance, flavors, and desired effects. If i get some Kush with a fancy name, i'll know its going to be a heavy sedative type effect. If i get some fancy named LemonHaze, i'll know its going to taste great and have more of an upbeat cerebral effects.

If your neighborhood wigger is selling dimebags called RazzleDazzleTittyFuckOG Kush, its a safe bet, in this case, no, the name does not matter.

heres my explanation

Ugh, so sorry man. I can almost taste how dry and bland that must be. I'll bet the smoke is HOT too, huh...

I think that's vegemite with grass in it

thats some gas OP well played

MMMMMMmmmm...... Is that Shatter? Like JENKUM Shatter? Let me set up my rig yo.