Any wincest/incest thread anons? Cheers!

Any wincest/incest thread anons? Cheers!

Start it Op.

>The same British faggot keeps making incest threads

Get help, son.

Cousin

Once went with my family to visit my dad's side of the family up north. I think I was around 17. I remembered one of my cousins being this annoying little girl. Get there and she has developed a lot. Extremely attractive to me, hard to ignore. I can't help but catch glances at her the entire time. We slept at their house that night. I fantasized about sneaking to my cousin's room to see if anything would happen. Pussied out. Next evening her grandad got a little drunk and called me out for looking at my cousin a lot. Really awkward. Cringe/10.

I used to babysit my mentally handicapped cousin everyday since I was 12 till 18. I was horny one day so I gave her an unnecessary bath so I could touch her body. After a bath that took to long to give I took her to my room while she was still naked. I asked her if she wanted to play a game and she signaled yes. I explained it was a hiding kind of game and I pulled out my already rock hard penis. I tell her if she can hide the top of it in her she wins a quarter. If she can fit it halfway she got 50 cents and if she could take the whole thing she'd get a dollar. I made it halfway inside her before she showed discomfort. So I moved it halfway in and out till I came in her. It was the greatest feeling I ever experienced. She could only take half the next time I tried but after that it went all the way in everytime. She made 1 to 3$ a day off me every weekday and some weekends till I went off to college.

You're not afraid she'll ever tell anyone about this game?

She has a hard time communicating with others but beyond that to her it really was just a game where she won money. She never will get past the capacity of a 10yr old. It's been long enough I think I'm ok.

Sounds like a game with only winners.

We both got something we wanted.

Unless she gets pregnant.

My dick and my moms panties

She can't, it's part of what's wrong with her.

Moar?

Just finished reading Tasha's Brother. Damn son. Lucky Sup Forumsastard.

Moar

When you are in jail your cellmates might play the same game with you

I bet she's ugly kind of retarded. user, pls.

Now go read Columns Crusade

Tinyurl com/allthewincest

I would, but fuck. I don't need to feel my life being any more dull by contrast than if is plain.

Fuck the police coming straight from the underground
A young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown

Well you got me there she's not pretty but she's not freak looking either.

I'm gonna write a book based on your life story and win a Nobel for it

Screencap it

Deerchan

Aunt Lisa

How old was she when it started? Have you played the game with her since starting college?

Once, when I was young, I woke up really early on a weekend. Got bored, decide I'd go see if dad was awake. Walked into his room, found mom, dad, and my older sister all naked and out cold on his bed.

Started when she was 8. I'll be honest I'm just glad I got away with it to scared to try again.

>Started when she was 8.
You're a sick fuck but can't say I blame you in that situation. Yeah you're probably right it's best not to tempt fate any more.

>can't say I blame you in that situation

Why can't you!?

Seriously, he sexually abused a mentally handicapped kid he was left in charge of, all the blame is deserved.

Because we're on Sup Forums? Don't act like getting to nut in your retarded 8 year old cousin almost every day isn't exactly what this board is about.

Excellent, you basically raped a child for 6 continuous years and just confessed it on a pseudoanonymous website. I hope you get v& soon.

who let in all the moralfags?

any tips on how to fuck my 2nd cousin? She recently got back with her bf (they're on/off all the time and when they're on they probably had make-up sex) were both in HS and same grade so any tips? we snap (mostly to keep the streak) any tips?

I will tell you after your b& Now, focus on class, user. There will be a test.

anyone got the link to the google doc story archives?

Invite her to your place, initiate a ton of non sexual physical contact, watch a movie, sit up right next to her, put your arm around her, see if she pulls away at all from your contact. From there, get more and more risky. If she ever pulls away, abort, don't try anything else unless she initiates contact herself.

you can be 18 and be in HS you cuck

Is this you user?

Let's be real though: he's not. Nobody here actually waited until they were 18 unless they didn't discover the site until then.

what the fuck is wrong with your dick? you have a tan line like scar on the shaft

You must be new here.

What the point? column keeps cock teasing us, after nearly 2 years he still havent gotten to the part where he goes balls deep inside her sister. The just the tip bs, got stale as fuck

nah been here awhile satan since I have no life so I come here

This was on last night

So, every summer, then? You must be busy with school work the rest of the year.

god damn he still posts and hasnt gotten to a good part yet?
what the fucks the point then?

THE FUCK is the continutatio of this?
Why did you post this faggot if they didnt even fuck yet

let's all summon the guy who got into busty's land.

here's another story

Bookfags Tale

Cousin Story

it's getting quiet here, so you're enjoying the stories, right?

i keep them coming

did she feel something or was she aroused at least?

>Born blind
>Paint based on memory

wat nigga

He had his genitals mutilated when he was a child for religious reasons

Just for you then

Fucking hot, I can also recall a story about a father who ended up fucking his underaged daughter. The story ended with soggy frosted flakes or corn flakes or something to that effect. But this blind sister one is amazing.

Had a wet dream about eating out my sister and can't stop thinking about her sexually. A switch flipped and i just want her so bad now. She turns me on so much.

haven"t seen this in a long time

$3 a day, eh? Who does she work for now?

In the final years she seemed to enjoy it. She smiled a lot during.

let her catch you jerking off

That sounds pretty cute, user. I don't think she was really being abused if she reacted that way.

is that the first time you ever thought about it? or anything with her?

Is it only her? Or does any B/S stuff do it for you? or any other win-situations?

asking for a genuinely curious friend

Give me cousin stories

holy shit more

thats all there is

bump for this:

ok, last one i have

ur a nigger

more

we need to make a thread were those guys can finish their story, brother in busty's land, deerchan, the shut-in with his aunt... man there are too many to name

pic is a "me against the world"-incest story. pretty heavy shit (and yeah it's finished)

lmao I know the girl on the left

Isn't she your adopted sister or something.

Another sister story

captcha: petra drive :D

Kinda drunk and in a sharing mood, might as well...

>be femanon (inb4: tits or gtfo) 15
>parents are extremely over protective and never let me hang out with the other kids and always took me back home the moment school ended
>basically grew up isolated and as a result ended up being an autistic neet
>they prefer seeing me at home playing vidya than outside partying and shooting drugs up my arm anyway
>uncle visits with his wife and son, they live in another country and come visiting every summer
>the kid is still a baby and I get stuck babysitting him while they go out to have fun
>it becomes a ritual, every year they visit they live the kid with me when they go out
>fast forward ten years am 26 and the kid is 11
>GTA V is the new shit and the kid loves it, but his parents wont buy it for him because he's too young
>he watches let's plays all the time, he really wants to play it
>surprise him and buy it for him even though I dont really want it
>poor kid is in heaven
>begs his parents to let him have a sleepover instead of going back to the hotel
>they finally agree
>kid probably shot his first load ever to the news of a sleepover playing vidya all night with his favorite cousin (his parents are extremely strict, they rarely let him play more than an hour)
>we go to my room and spend most of the night just playing GTA (him playing and me just watching and shitposting on my phone)
>kid asks if he can sleep in my room instead of having to go to the living room
>"sure thing m8"
>asks if he can sleep in my bed instead of on a mattress on the floor
>my mom hormones already kicked in and I was looking forward to having a kid sleep next to me, like my own son
>sleepy time comes and the kid tucks himself in the corner next to the wall
>tbh putting a kid to bed is the fuzziest feeling ever
>turn my back to him and try to give him as much space as possible

cont..

Continue?

More mom-son!

moarrr

Keep going mom sama

giggled but was like id do it

>busty
Did someone get the continuation screencap? I know the guy posted in the thread last night but I fell asleep before he posted.

whaaaaaat, damn i missed it.

>10 minutes in he starts poking me, I dont really answer because am just trying to sleep and I thought he wanted to play games
>he stops for a bit then I feel him poking my ass
>laugh inside for a bit and pretend to be asleep, he's just a kid and he's probably curious about what a girl's ass feels like
>he then gets closer and tries to reach around and touch my breasts
>still say nothing but am having a harder time keeping my laughter to myself
>then the little shitter starts trying to remove my shorts slowly
>turn around and ask wtf he's trying to do
>he freezes in place and says nothing
>poor kid was probably about to cry and I felt really bad for yelling at him so I hug him and tell him that its okay I forgive him
>when hugging him I pull him closer to me and I realize that he popped a boner
>due to how much I was isolated and how autistic I was, I never had a boyfriend
>after thinking about it for a bit, I tell him that he can continue touching me as long as he says nothing
>lay down on my back and let him touch me
>the way he kept poking my breasts was really cute
>he was shy at first, only touching me with his finger, then eventually he raises my top and grabs them
>I tell him that its okay to suck on them
>made me pretty horny too
>he goes for my shorts but I was still a virgin and I was afraid he would accidently shove his fingers inside and pop it
>so I decided to lower his shorts instead
>ask him if he ever masturbated before
>no
>it didnt even take a minute and he shot a tiny load
>he was still curious about my shorts and I was pretty horny too
>took them of and put his finger on my clit and made him rub it for me
>he was pretty rough, but I came quickly too
>he was hard as rock again
>gave him a blowjob

After that we just kept taking turns masturbating each other. They still visit every year and every time his parents go out things take a lewd turn. The year after that we did anal and this year I will probably let him take my virginity.

Fucking hot. When's it my turn to fuck one of my cousins? Are any of them even teenagers anymore? I don't think so. Fuck. Well, I DID fool around with a cousin once when she was asleep, so there's that. That was fun. I was about 15, and she was about the same, maybe 14.

On a different note; does anyone else get SUPER fucking horny the day after getting incredibly drunk? I got pretty wasted last night, was still a bit drunk by morning, and I must have jerked off like half a dozen times already. Maybe more. I'm not even a teenager anymore.

so much degenerate shit i dont even know whats real life anymore

conservative scum

Anal story please! :)