Why do girls answer texts three hours later, Sup Forumsros?

Why do girls answer texts three hours later, Sup Forumsros?

because they're busy you moron

She's online. I don't think she's busy.

when are human beings going to realize that communication is a lost cause and a mistake?

we have instant global communication now and people will still take hours to respond to you.
what does that tell you?

it means people don't actually want to be communicating like this.

Busy with a guy worth their time.
IE: not you, faggot.

You op are not important enough. Simple as that

She has other priorities (aka dicks), and you rank low.

Well, she's my ex. She texted me yesterday because she found me on Tinder. I think she's kinda interested.

>we have instant global communication now and people will still take hours to respond to you.
>what does that tell you?
That when someone does not respond quickly, it is simply because they're not interested in you at all. Easy.

>
>
>Well, she's my ex. She texted me yesterday because she found me on Tinder. I think she's kinda interested.

Wrong. You're convenient for her. Don't fall for it and be a fucking beta cuck.

Why?

Because they're literally too busy having sex with other men.

> (You)
>Why?
Why? Okay let's look at this situation. She's on Tinder trying to get Dicked by some random. She finds you. Oh man! She knows you'll Chase her and give her what she desires from another man, possibly including sex and you will essentially be disposable to her. She will play you while she plays the field. It's a classic move. Don't fall for it

But... Can I fuck her? I'm ok with that.

I'm 41 and what is this?

Seriously, the fucking autism over freaking out about the length of time it takes to respond to a text is insane.

INSANE.

You fucking children need to grow up.

> (You)
>But... Can I fuck her? I'm ok with that.
Fucking cuck

I just want to fuck her. If I can, I don't care about anything else.

Oh my god. Your ex? Move on man.

i'm waiting for her reply since monday.
we kissed on new years eve, she sits right infront of me in class.

i don't mind though, because i believe she's trying to let me wait intentionally.
she only spoke once to me this week. we talked about sex last week and she brought it up. i could bet money that all she does is let me wait and do the classic "pls respond".

>Well, she's my ex.
haha.
oh.
ok then, i'm out.
i feel bad for you, mate. if you can't tell that this is stupid and that you should block her and stop texting her, you're a lost cause anyways.
every good idea is wasted on you.

DUDE LET IT GO

Seriously giving someone that much power over you is fucking stupid.

Way to wrap yourself in a big thick blanket of CUCK