Are you depressed Sup Forums? Do you suffer from anxiety? Do you have acne or stubborn excess fat?

Are you depressed Sup Forums? Do you suffer from anxiety? Do you have acne or stubborn excess fat?

For *ONE* month:

1. Try a whole food plant based oil free diet. Think healthy carbs like rice, quinoa, corn, beans, and potatoes. You can get well over your daily amount of protein and nutrients from these foods (contrary to popular belief) and can take it a step further with added fruits, vegetables, and spices. Avoid animal products, sugar, salt, and oils. Diet is the most important factor in all of this. Don’t give into temptation. Throw out all food that doesn’t fit this criteria and replace with whole food. I recommend you buy a rice cooker; it makes it much easier to adjust and experiment with new dishes.

*To understand more of what a healthy diet consists of some good books to read would be Power Foods for the Brain, The Starch Solution, and How Not to Die by Dr. Greger, and The China Study.

2. Get your heart rate beating 110-160 bpm (this will vary, Google how to check heart rate) for as long as tolerable EVERY DAY. A good number to shoot for at first is about 30 minutes, but more exercise is better, so work your way up overtime. Go outside for a brisk walk; think, get some fresh air, and sun. Make physical activity fun by doing things you can enjoy. Buy a bike, a skateboard, a Fitbit, or something that encourages you to get out and/or move every single day. It’s not about making yourself miserable or feeling pain; it’s merely about getting your blood flowing throughout your body (including your brain) for a period of time.

3. Do everything you can to avoid your drug(s) of choice as you'll need to begin reprogramming your brain to get serotonin and dopamine from a healthy diet, exercise, and things that will benefit you instead. Moderation is not key, in fact, moderation makes things much more difficult. The best option is to cut out alcohol and drugs entirely. You’ll come to find that you genuinely won’t need them anymore as time goes on.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/do-antidepressant-drugs-really-work/
xvideos.com/video25252313/lanarain_pink_pirate_cosplay_full_video
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she may be cute but the acting is just cringeworthy

>depressed
Nope because i'm not a lazy faggot

>suffer from anxiety
No because I talked to people as a child

>acne
I wash, so no

>excess fat
Nope. I don't eat shit all the time and exercise so no

Sauce?

>Sauce?
really?

Ok yeah but wheres the fuckin source

Doing whole foods plant based diet. Works great. I rarely have sharp, stabbing hunger when I eat this way. It's more like "oh, I should probably eat at some point today" hunger.

>You’ll come to find that you genuinely won’t need them anymore as time goes on.

did 9 months and no, it didn't become better at all

nutritionfacts.org/video/do-antidepressant-drugs-really-work/

>You can get well over your daily amount of protein and nutrients from these foods (contrary to popular belief)

That depends pretty heavily on lifestyle. You can hit 40 grams on a plant based diet, sure, but if your maintenance is 3000 kcal and you're aiming for 150-200 grams of protein a plant-based diet isn't likely to be viable.

what?

Lana rain

she went on a copyright infringement rampage a month or two ago so good luck finding free shit. seriously, it's great stuff.

You can't use that much protein. You're just ruining your kidneys for no gains.

Tell that to the Chinese eating rice all day. Unless you already have fucked up kidneys that's an irrational fear.

I tried going the vegetarian route a few years back. I'm 6'1", 240 or so pounds, and I power lift. I could never manage to stay in the 2800-3000 calorie range while getting close to 200 grams of protein in a way that was a) affordable, b) wasn't full of processed soy, and c) didn't lead to me eating unpleasant volumes of food.

Also, B12, DHA, and creatine cannot be found from plant-based sources and need to be supplemented.

What a cunt. Any of you faggots got dibs?

This is solid advice user all the way.
But in my case the depression doesn't stop. I have a steady job which is getting better. I just passed my nursing certification exam and am about to move up in the world and do what I've always wanted. I work out three times a week and eat vegetable rich diet with lean meats only. I only have 2-3 beers a week. Yet I still have a nagging sadness in the back of my mind. I can distract myself from it with work, my gf, my favorite family members, or time with friends. But as soon as im alone again or take a reflective moment it comes back with feelings of inadequacy and loneliness. I do become anxious over social issues because I care too much what others think. My greatest fear is disappointing those I care about and it eats at me. I've built my life up greatly since I college during which I was significantly more depressed but the sadness has never quite left. I can regress so quickly if I'm not careful and I'm not sure I'll ever be free of it.

My kidney function is fine and my nutritionist disagrees. Hell, any nutritionist who works with folks who focus on strength training would disagree. Its not like I'm trying to pound 150 grams of protein in a sitting and its not as if I'm eating only 3 meals a day.

Don't bother with soy or fake vegan bullshit. You also want to go the entire way; go vegan. Cut out sour cream, butter, and all of that junk. You can get long chain omega 3s from flaxseed and your body converts it to DHA

Rice and beans are what you're looking for. You don't have to eat ungodly amounts and they work well with any flavor youre going for.

B12 is something you can supplement every week or so. Your body recycles nutrients so it's not like you have to get nutrients daily.

>nutritionist
>not dietician
lol

I eat a quarter cup of chia and some flax, hemp, walnuts most days. Feels good. If you eat farmed meat, you're still relying on b12 supplements. Deficiency can happen to some while eating meat every day, so it's safest to supplement it no matter your diet.

user, stop eating animal products and drinking alcohol. It isn't helping you on bit. I highly recommend you look into those books I listed and ensure you're following this advice completely.

About a year ago I attempted suicide with nitrogen. I was in a very dark place, but I shook my way out of it and these three things helped me see the good side of life again. Dont half ass anything, go the entire way.

Wow, that's just about the most stupid thing I've ever read.

No, not when you understand what happens when you don't get adequate b12. Todays world is so sanitized that b12 no longer comes about naturally. It's important that you get enough.

You can actually take a site with that much horseshit "science" seriously?

It cites every *cherrypicked claim, so you can look for yourself and decide what to make of it.

*there's only one cherry: whole plant foods gud, other stuff not so gud

Idk man it sound like drinking bleach would be more cost efficient.

Dumb advice.
Seriously, you're in the medical profession. Seek real help from a.real doctor. It is not shameful to need help, it is shameful to let your fear of judgement get in the way of living a better life.

Any website that claims you have any control whatsoever over the ph balance of your body is not to be trusted. Especially when they are selling something.

Some nutrients become more bioavailable when seeds are germinated. You can do the same thing with brown rice. If you're in the U.S., you probably can't activate almonds at home, because they've been pastuerized. I wouldn't pay more for activated almonds. Walnut is superior. Better omega fat ratios.

Where do they make that claim? Do you mean urine acidity? Diet does affect that. You can pee on litmus strips and you'll see different colors when you eat differently.

I don't think you know what "dibs" means.

> good luck finding free shit.
one google search on her name and i found 23 videos on ONE site

Nutrition facts never makes that claim. Dumbass didn't even go to the site.

Here's the sauce

This link wont melt my comp will it?

are they all from the past two months?

No

Sauce for face is around 81 mins in.