How does Sup Forums feel about Kanye West?? Is he the best musician for the past 2 decades?

How does Sup Forums feel about Kanye West?? Is he the best musician for the past 2 decades?

Hip hop is a low art form. It relies on samples and musicality coming from old music. Of course, someone might say that the art form lies in the attitude and lyrics, but I think with music, musicality comes first.

He's Trump's nigger

He turned to a little attention seeking bitch! His first few albums were great but nobody talks about his music now its about his rants or his wife Kim

He isn't the best musician of the last two minutes.

Nigger

>musician
KEK

One of the most talented creative directors to date but delusional.

Easily one of the best artist out there. Famous music vid and father stretch my hands only proved how easy it is for him to stir up a whole nation.

he's a no talent ass clown

Delusional is putting it lightly, but I agree

niggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
>musician
KEK

Fuck, I missed that. Error will be corrected

he's the joke of the fashion industry

tautology right there

He's not a musician at all.
He's an "entertainer ".

Gidon Kremer is a great musician.

how is that the same as what the other guy said?

>kanye west
>musician
>ape
choose one

No... he's truly awful,
I quite liked his first album then he got steadily worse over time, it's like he doesn't even try to rhyme shit anymore, just chats shit over a beat

It wasn't always like this... Hip Hop died in the early 2000s once the industry greed took over and destroyed the art form
it used to be about lyrical skills and unique flows... now it's just cringe worthy bullshit over commercial beats

Oh dear, I can see I'm going to have to explain. First, let's be clear what we are talking about
>tautology
>tɔːˈtɒlədʒi/
>noun: tautology
>the saying of the same thing twice over in different words, generally considered to be a fault of style

Now, let me be clear that my post was a joke; probably not a good one

So, to the explanation.
>he's the joke of the fashion industry
The tautology is "....of the fashion industry" which then implies that he's a joke of any and every industry and adding the qualifier was unnecessary.

Did that help?

>Kanye west
>musician

Is that nigger actually bi-polar?

He is definitely one of the biggest douchebags of the last two decades.

Wtf is actually wrong with his mouth? It looks like his teeth and tongue hardly fit into it and are about to pop out.

I think South Park got him pretty much spot on... he's a total douche

...and a gay fish

>i miss the old kanye

He had a metal plate inserted and his mouth wired shut after an accident

He's gonna be our President in #2024

hahahahahahahahaha you must be fucking joking??????

>How does Sup Forums feel about Kanye West??
I don't care. If I've heard his music, I didn't like it.

I don't hate him.

some of his music is okay, not really my thing.

>his mouth wired shut

Why did they take the wire out?