Do Mexicans think of themselves as white?

Do Mexicans think of themselves as white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxp99ssNC44
youtube.com/watch?v=aeGSzL3t1fs
youtube.com/watch?v=UQzqrj-fqPY
youtube.com/watch?v=RPygAKcuN0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ándale órale ahorita esperame tantito

No, but they're so buthurt about not being white they literally started the whole
>argentina
meme and get agressive when you casually point out you're white and they're not. Like, they will cherrypick the swarthiest spaniard or argie to make themselves feel better. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Some are, but the average spic really isn't obsessed about whiteness like Sup Forums and Sup Forums are. In fact Mexicans hate whites

Do japs think of themselves as yellow?
(I'm not banting, I allways wondered if asians follows the same racial standards as the westerns)

>Do Mexicans think of themselves as white?
Like every other new world country, there are white in moreor less degree, but if they are like us, they would consider white to any person whi has pale skin, without considering european ancestry.

>Do japs think of themselves as yellow?

yes(°ー°〃)

No, they really are obssesed and have a strong inferiority complex towards people of european ancestry, I've seen it in other webs too. No other spic country is like this, at least not to the same extend.

Yes

There's a difference between the Internet and the outside world user

Some of them do. What counts as white in Latin America is different than what counts as white in the USA.

There's a difference between Mexicans and chicanos.

They consider themselves members of whatever the fuck "La Raza" is.

Kon'nichiwa shinshi CIA senpai !

Some of the light skinned ones I know used to consider themselves "white", but they don't anymore. They just consider themselves to be Mexican and that's it.

White Mexicans are the fucking worst Mexicans.

>At work
>White Mexican family comes up
>Two old men and one old woman
>Start asking about where the coffee is in Spanish
>Try to respond
>All three of them surround me and start yelling at me in Spanish simultaneously

Fuck white Mexicans

No

Mexicans hate other mexicans,

Fuck nigromexicans
Fuck crackermexicans
Fuck chinitos
Fuck índigos
Fuck them all
Fuck me, we hate this place

It seems that you had an encounter with our "elite".

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxp99ssNC44
youtube.com/watch?v=aeGSzL3t1fs

Nope
BROWN PRIDE

From personal experiences, a lot of Mexicans think they're black and act like nogs

No

Thanks for making another thread about Mexicans though, it really boosts my self esteem knowing how fucking jealous all these weebs are lmao

viva mexico :^)

Is it possible for them to end up considered white just how Italian and Irish Americans became to be?

Italians and Irish were part of the same genetic cluster as rest of Europe and they 99% have literal white skin. Mexicans will never be considered white

Not memeing here, but I dont think so. Mexico being right next to the US and the fact that Mexicans are some of the few people who actually have pride in their nationality means they wont let go of their traditions as easily. They can get along, with the main issue being the language barrier, but they don't want to be seen as white.

Have you seen people in the Mediterranean? A lot of them are browner than Indians, yet they're all considered white. It's more of a a cultural identity.

Shame, really. It would make Mexican Americans integrate more within America and not cling on to their heritage as much.

pic related

That's only Mexican Americans with identity issues.

Jesus Christ. They're like Sup Forums but in real life.
Brown and white supremacists

I wouldn't want to lose my heritage. All that will happen is Mexican culture with integrate into American culture the same with Italian and Irish culture has, but Mexicans wont be seen as white.

Cinco de Mayo celebrations are an American thing, not Mexican. No Mexican actually wants to be seen as White, those are just memes
youtube.com/watch?v=UQzqrj-fqPY

on Sup Forums they are. but i also heard on the internet or those nerdy sites/games where nerds get together, most south africans are obsessed with being white. in fact, i witnessed chicanos or them defining themselves as white and being mad at others denying it on leddit, downvoting such posts badly.

I don't know if it is more entertaining and annoying to see foreigners, including diaspora, trying to explain things they clearly don't understand as if they were experts.

>and annoying
or*

>He watches anime
I fucking hate Mexican posters on here

>south arricans
south americans.

i dont like most mexican posters either. i liked them tho. i mean, most moderated ones were gone, it seems. especially one mexican poster is a total asshole. he or a few mexicans have always made threads about "mexicans are white" and been always active on Sup Forums

But I don't, I just have a million pics of smug anime girls.

benediciones a ti porque tienes que ver esos personas todo los dias.

hay que dejarnos de mamadas

no llores sobre la gente que crees no saben sobre Mexico cuando tu menos los representas

You don't have to get mad my friend, I actually know this country more than probably anyone on this board. From history, to culture, to food, landscapes, ethnicity, economic data, etc., as I have lived in more than 10 states and in all of the social classes. Despite this, I usually don't try to speak for the country either, just for me.

But I genuinely find it annoying when I see these kinds of threads. Because most of the times it is evident to me that people don't have a clue about what they are saying while they are trying to speak for us. And I am not even one of the Mexican anons who hates chicanos, I try to defend you when I can in fact.

But it IS annoying. A bit entertaining sometimes.

I get it my dude, you find it annoying. Call out whoever you believe is shouting bullshit if you feel like bitching about it though.

Also, I'm not a "Chicano" This is what I mean when I say I hate the Mexican posters on here, you guys are such cucks. You try too hard to fit in. Don't try to say I'm different when I was born in Mexico and raised the exact same way you were.

>f-fuck chicanos
>real mexicans like anime XD
>>a-are we cool now, guys?? I'm from Northern Mexico..

A lot of Mexican posters don't know their country either.

>f-fuck chicanos
>real mexicans like anime XD
>>a-are we cool now, guys?? I'm from Northern Mexico..
Literally never said any of these, and I couldn't care less if Europeans, Asians, South Americans or Americans hate/love us.

Let me tell you about your country, the thread.

What about chicanos? Id say those are the worst thing

Argentinians and brazillians are way more obsessed about whiteness than mexishits on the Internet and in real life

Argentinians stopped being obsessed about whiteness long ago, now we all admit that we're an overwhemengly and proud Amerindian nation (If you're not familiar with the term amerindian is native american/injun, as despicted in pic related, typical local fella)

Heh, why would we?

only the cucked north ones do op only the cucked north ones. Southern mexicans don't give a flying fuck.

I think of myself as mayan. I don't know what's so cool about being white nowadays

I don't think of myself as white I literally am

honestly i wish mexico would just mass deport the we are white cucks so that the really mexicans could rebuild their beautiful nation without them ruining it with their fucking inferiority complex

Yes, they do.
youtube.com/watch?v=RPygAKcuN0o