m.xhamster.com/movies/6755436/princess_leia_assfucked.html
ew.com/article/2016/09/14/star-wars-movies-tnt-tbs-cable-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=b7QzSnDNiNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For the dick

They don't. They mock those that do.

Look at your pic retard.

They do like star wars because it is basically a soap opera

Dont be retarded. Almost everyone like Star Wars, especially children, which is at the age when most people saw it for the first time. Its a huge part of American culture.

Ikr? These sluts know nothing about the series and yet love to say they love star wars.

/thread

m.xhamster.com/movies/6755436/princess_leia_assfucked.html

they have no shame

Girls don't actually enjoy anything. Star Wars is just another accessory.

I hate star wars and everything else on TV. I also hate people who wave their arms around and loudly try to re-enact things they saw on TV the previous day for instance a football game

>star wars
>tv

Lol this

ew.com/article/2016/09/14/star-wars-movies-tnt-tbs-cable-rights/

Now what were you trying to say?

They don't - at least, not specifically.

See, a significant portion of women "like" whatever is "in" at the moment. Star Wars is in, so they "like" it and show it when they can. It's like when Portal came out, and you saw chicks that have never even heard of Valve saying 'The cake is a lie!'

But here is the kicker, the horrifying truth: not all of them are pretending to like it. They really do "like" it, but their ability to appreciate it is so incredibly shallow that it comes off as false. Don't bother getting angry at them, it is a waste of energy.

Why does anyone pretend to like Star Wars? To fit in.

Why do anyone pretend to like Star Wars? They are average, at best. But hey, its popular to like it so i guess people just wanna fit in.

It's because it's acceptable to like it now. They use it as a guise to make themselves look more accessible to better build their army of beta cucks.

It's a conspiracy.

I've noticed a lot of cosplayers/nerd spokes people who suddenly JUST started "geeking out" about Star Wars ever since Disney bought it (Disney label permeates the "princess" brand making it acceptable for females to like it now cause... "progressiveness").

But it's more or less just a ruse, as in some fucked up way I think these chicks "think" they like Star Wars (or insert some other nerdy fad here), but really it's just the shallowness of their attempts to fit into what society deems acceptable.

This is so pathetic. Girls "pretend" to like Star Wars because:

1) Most of them ACTUALLY DO LIKE IT, shitbird. They don't have to be on some high level of obsession to have seen these movies one time each and decided they're a fan.

2) Star Wars is a MASSIVE pop culture phenomenon. The movies are objectively not very good, and everyone knows that their novelty is what drives the billions of dollars they make -- the mythology and extended universe that fanboys love so much do NOT exist for the majority of fans.

3) The photo you chose to post is clearly just a few Beckys in some kind of dumb group costume. If they were doing this to actually go see the movie, it's blatantly ironic. My guess though? It was for some "nerd" theme party at a frat house.

Get over yourself, clown. You don't own pop culture, and cute girls are allowed to like whatever the fuck they want. Star Wars isn't your safe space.

Lol check it out, it's a girl.

Tits or GTFO,

(if not a girl then some fat crotch rocket white knight nigger, still tits or GTFO cause we know you still got em neckbeard).

I've watched the original trilogy with my girlfriend at least three times, each time at HER insistence because SHE really wanted to...

But she can't even recognize characters by name. When I told her about Glover being cast as Lando, it took forever (and tons of extra details) before she remembered which character I was talking about.

And yet, I've been there sitting right fucking next to her while she watches, eyes glued to the screen.

I'm a lifelong Eagle fan and couldn't name you 10 players on their roster right now.

That doesn't negate shit.

I'm so sorry that knowing things about Star Wars is some kind of important valuable thing to you, but it's time to grow up.

lawlllllllllllllllllllllll

Your worldview is broken lol

Came to the wrong board if you were expecting anything less.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7QzSnDNiNM

Get the fuck outta here cuck trash

Goddamn this board is infested with cucks since 2014

Did you just assumed my gender?!

Did you know Boba Fett is in the ESPN logo?

Oh, I think start wars is a masterpiece on "how to sell crappy entairtainment that make you feel connected, to amerifags"

>Makes*

If you wanna fuck retards, that's your business. But it sounds pretty pathetic, user.

calm down carv

Hey look at you, precious

You DO know that most people in fact does NOT like Star Wars? Especially girls? Unless you're of course talking about the "nerds", but then you're just cherrypicking which group gets included in the "most of them" category.

They realized their market value is higher in nerd circles

trap or she read all of it in wikipedia

kek

For the same reason that they pretend to like metal, or sports, or video games. Most girls, especially hot ones, don't have much of a personality. Instead they adopt whatever things their current boyfriend is into

>especially hot ones

Wow, good job showing you're too much of a pussy to actually talk to women.

I smile every time I see that pic

This. Nerd culture, tattoos, all that is super acceptable for these suburban sheltered people, now and for the past 4-5 years. They don't have any culture, so they turn to consumerism.