is narkopop any good?

shit taste lmao

post your own or fuck off

already posted mine, friendo

oh well, alright

death to itunes fags

too lazy to rice

posted in the other thread that is dying

I really, really like that sliding timeline at the top.

here is

>Stevie Wonder
>bad

Pick one.

damn you have so little music bro

i have a habit of deleting things that i don't think i will listen to anymore because my music library transfers to my phone and i only have so much space on my phone

well just make it so you manually manage your music, dragging and dropping as you like. I wouldn't recommend deleting music ever again. space is extremely cheap now and will only become cheaper, as well as the fact that the internet has become increasingly policed and will certainly continue in that direction. and of course there's no telling how you might feel about a record upon revisiting down the line.

oh i meant deleting it from my itunes library, the files themselves are stored on my computer since I have 1TB of memory and haven't even used half of it yet. i have something like 26GB of music

oh well then there's no issue

fixing tags is soothing.

so is Bach

>those non-square album arts

I'm with the cat on this. How do you live with yourself?

hey squid

:squidgery:

>not loving the cassette aesthetic

cassettes?
are cassettes not allowed?

sometimes they are sideways, sometimes they are vertical

I don't mind.

You're missing the Byrds, man..

It's pretty great

i had them for a while but I never ended up connecting with them. had to do some spring cleaning.

especially the hand-drawn sort of aesthetic stuff

Try them again some other time. They're really special. Only bands that did harmonies better are the Beatles and Beach Boys and that's saying a lot.

foobar sucks dick

Yeah I'll have to sometime but I'm not sure when the time will be right. Not really in my 60s phase anymore.

Anyone know anything similar to musicbee for mac? I'm sick of iTunes

see

But if you have a Mac itunes is actually the way to go. What's wrong with it?

There's almost zero customisation and can't add artist image to pic related. Looks messy.

I mean, I guess you have a point. But as a former Mac owner, everything else I tried was a lot shittier than iTunes ended up being.

It sucks because a year or two ago iTunes actually looked decent.

That's the thing with iTunes, you never really know when an update is going to make it look/perform worse. Which is retarded right? Shouldn't the next version always be better? So I just never update it once I'm happy with a version.

the newest version looks like shit but honestly it's starting to grow on me. I think it was the version before the current one (12.6?) that i thought was great.

I will remember this if they ever have a worthwhile update again. I'm not holding my breath though. If they cared about their users enough they would have payed attention to the forum complaints and fixed it already.

The best version had album art instead of artist images, and the library windows were color coded to the album art.

word on the street is that they are doing a big overhaul soon