Why are greek men so sexy but greek women so disgusting ?

why are greek men so sexy but greek women so disgusting ?

maybe it would be different if you were straight

>implying you wouldn't suck his dick

Greek men are superior or at least not inferior to other white men, in contrast to Greek women who are hounds of hell, the most wretched women our planet has ever given birth to. For at least 99% of them a gypsy drug-pusher from Romania is way too good.

They deserve to grow old living with their elderly mothers and their ten cats so they don't pass on their atavistic genes and cause even more havoc on our genepool.

Every spring and summer, I generally try to convince foreign men to marry them as long as the poor saps take those psychotic monstrosities back to their counties.

On the other hand, any Greek man who takes any woman, white or at least Asian, offers eugenic services to both his own country and that of his wife's.

he's Albanian

>greek women
post pics

whatever, I still fap to Helena Paparizou

I actually went in Greece and was shocked at the difference, both physically and mentally.

>Greek men are hot (no homo), funny, cool to be around.
>Greek women are really ugly, don't know how to dress, and act like they're goddesses (even here in western europe it's not this bad).

i feel sorry for you

he's a goddamn Albanian the one you posted, hombre

>Greek women
>disgusting

im not swedish

looks like a horse

slav rape baby

"According to Albanian and Italian press he is of Albanian origin, while he has stated that his family is ethnically Greek despite coming from Albania."

that's what i see on wikipedia though

Please stop jumping around and let's keep to hatred of Greek women.

absolutely disgusting

no, he has nothing to do with Greece, he's 100% Albanian. From the North part too.

they're quite white aren't they? except the jewfrp=o

t. insecure greek memed too hard by Sup Forums

This

Shut up, negro. It's the Greek /r9k/ thread, either participate properly or get out, kellyfag.

just pointing out the obvious, the men's team is pretty dark in comparison.
don't know why you shitskinned sandniggers would have a problem with just a playful observation

No, he's right. Every swarthy Greek you see is Albanian guys

t. Greek princess and tradwife

I remember when i visited Greece, i was on this bus when a girl entered it and all these seats were taken. Just from the way she stood, you could tell how much of a princess she thought she was. She looked at a random beta greek guy, and he automatically left his seat for her. She didn't even thank him, it looked like it was normal for her to be treated like that. She was ugly btw. You greeks need to make them understand that they look like shit, these bitches need education.

why are people so uptight these days

he's born and raised in Tirana, I mean what else do you want. He's Albanian, didn't even comment about him being swarthy. Fuckin' hell.

That's why we're all marrying Ukrainian, Romanian and Albanian women. To make the princesses understand hotter chicks with better attitudes can take their place in a jiffy.

Why the fuck do you have ukrainian women in Greece though ?
And why do you marry romanian girls, do you want to turn your country into gypsieland 2.0 ?
And why do you marry albanian women, they are muslim
And why are they still thinking that they're goddesses if you marry other women ?

In my opinion, if you have a sister, you have to teach her how to behave properly, even if it means beating her.

Whoa, buddy, I thought this was just about some friendly hate. I'd better go.

ex whores, cleaning ladies, etc. I got couple of them in my apartment building

No buddy, i am 100% serious, your women need a good beating on a regular basis. I fucking hate greek women: Ugly, pretentious, feminist, that's absolutely fucking disgusting, these whores almost ruined my holidays in Greece.

Sounds good, the cleaning lady in my hotel in Greece was an albanian.

where are you from?

Belgium, why ?

you are way to invested in your hatred of greek women, probably greek diaspora or albanian troll

well, most of your flags are usually immigrants
anyhow, why would you even care about Greek women when your women look like this.
fuck em, no one cares either.

Because i usually despise women, but when i went in Greece for holidays, i literally found the most despising women i've ever seen in my life. It's been two years, two fucking years and i still think about how pompus, how arrogant, how despicable these women were. I am literally triggered just by thinking about it.

The most despicable women*

did you at least mouthfuck a couple? most of them are pretty easy.

95% of them were ugly, and overall their shitty attitude was just a huge turn off, and a lot of them were trying to be independant strong women, like a cheap version of western europeans feminists.

yeah, I know they're ugly, did yer mouthfuck any?

No, but i fucked a swedish girl though, always the biggest whores

Not ugly

good job then, what else do you want

Olga farmaki is hot u liar