*deletes Sloppy (I Saw My Baby Gettin')*

*deletes Sloppy (I Saw My Baby Gettin')*

When did you realize Devo was the greatest band of all time?

somebody give me a quick rundown on devo
why are their album covers all so unaesthetic?

never have never will but they're dope af and i love em

>*deletes come back jonee*
Fixed

I didn't like this album at all

*deletes DEVO's entire discography
There, that's better

*deletes your post*

delete your life

ACTION BOY NOW

*deletes everything after Gut Feeling (Slap Your Mammy)*

*deletes Space Junk*

Perfect album now.

>deleting one of the two songs on this album they let Eno cut loose on

I love Eno to bits but space junk is easily my least favorite song on the album.

I find it hilarious how much Mark and Gerald resented Eno's influences on the album. Makes me wish they would release a Devo version of the album and have Eno release his version for the 40th anniversary.

Gut Feeling >= Mongoloid >= Jocko Homo > Satisfaction > Praying Hands >= Uncontrollable Urge > Shrivel-Up > Space Junk > Sloppy > Come Back Jonee

Can we agree?

I should specify on a "devo version" as in more akin to the live performances via the guitar tone, the original tracklist, the absence of Be Stiff and Social Fools at Eno's insistence etc

>Both [Iggy] Pop and [David] Bowie, as well as Brian Eno and Robert Tripp, expressed interest in producing Devo's first release.

>tfw we will never hear a Fripp-produced Q:AWNM;A:D

Really? You like Come Back Jonee more?

Yes

Mongoloid isnt their most characteristic song but it stands out to me. It's irresistible. And just a really great punk song.

I love it for the drumming alone. That has got to be, hands down, the absolute fucking greatest drumming I have ever heard. R.I.P. Alan Myers.

No song needs to be deleted from the first album
However with the exception of Hardcore Devo 1&2 their whole discography after Are We Not Men should be deleted.