I just finished watching stranger things and it was alright but my question is why did this kid have to be black...

I just finished watching stranger things and it was alright but my question is why did this kid have to be black? There was no reason he couldn't have been white. It kinda took me out of it because every scene with him in it just reminded me they had some sort of an agenda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c996ra7Wqn0
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/12/17/body-odor-and-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go fuck yourself you stupid /pol cunt. There were black kids in the 70s.

every white school always has that 1 black kid

Nighaterdetected

lmao. This post is autism, why are you so afraid of black people op? Other than having no friends/social interaction

Yeah but i doubt he would be hanging out with them

Why does having a black person pull you out of the show when you admit it made no difference? Gr8 b8 m8

>they have to include black people
the fact you are just realizing this now, you're in store for most movies to be ruined.
hollywood sucks, bro.
You will never see a white man btfo a black guy under any circumstance in a movie, in the name of """'diversity""""

I'm not racist it just looked like bullshit to me

>they had some sort of an agenda

yes, they did have an agenda. the agenda was to bait racists like you into outing themselves by complaining about something innocuous.

they gotcha.

WHY ARE YOU ALL RESPONDING TO OBVIOUS BAIT

But they could've easily gotten a white kid. It honestly makes me think the only reason they picked him is because he was black. Also why the fuck is it every group need a black kid when i was growing up i only hungout with white kids. Whats wrong with that?

>stranger things
What's stranger than a nigger?

I'm not racist.

Wow. We're you scared he was going to cuck the psychic white girl? Or were you sad that nobody burned a cross?

Someone hasn't seen dazed and confused

Nothing is wrong with either scenario dipshit

and you?

Yeah that was weird to. Why can't you just have a group of white people hanging out. What really changes it adding one black person

>I only hung out with nobody
fixd

Then why do they have to show one constantly?

What's with all the race baiting?

LOL - what a dick

Fuck you

Things go missing in your house, for starters

There were more black nerds before white nerds/sperglords attached to white nationalism to feel false pride

I was around that age in the late eighties, I didn't hang out with black kids, wasn't even racist at the time. Blacks ad Mexicans seemed to only want to hang out with blacks and Mexicans .

((((diversity)))))

fixed

Because black people watch TV too and they want their ratings. Unless the kid is all niggery I really don't see the big deal. Stick to German propaganda films then op. Stay in ur safe bubble. Because hollywood doesn't care about your segregation, it doesn't make money. Hope i was helpful op. Also, kys

Well not today Hank. Especially in LA. The white people might as well be Mexican

Not OP, but I didn't like the show after the one award show meltdown by the guy that played the cop

You are bullshit

Only white people in LA live in the nice neighbor hoods, like Glendale or Beverly Hills , you can't even be white and walk down the street in most neighborhoods there anymore

Was it because he was white?

Exactly. I'm tired of the false narrative of this diversity propaganda. There nothing wrong with wanting to be with your own

No, I don't like supporting actors that promote violence on people that don't share their personal beliefs

He would only be hanging out if he were lynched by the white people

So they can do the Ghostbusters bit in season two you fucktard.

I have a black mom and white dad. Dad sent me to Catholic school. Almost no other black kids there. Only two on the football team, and they were dicks. Not many hispanics either, and I never liked them. So I hung out with all white and Asian kids. It happens.

Lol being this delusional and paranoid. Hey Charles Manson created a non existent race war too, great minds think alike

Well if his race wasn't an issue gtfo

That's not what I was saying exactly, I would of hung out with blacks and Mexicans, they were the ones that seem to segregate themselves from the white kids

Yeah but thats a rare instance. Hollywood tries to make it seem this is an everyday occurrence.

Dude, I live in California. If you leave the tourist areas and are white, you are going to have a bad time

because they need somebody to say "awww hell naw!" when the demogorgon pops out from under the bed.

Why not?, There is no reason why he should have been white/ Hispanic/ Asian either. Are you American?

Your question just asked itself, you dumb racist fuck.

Nah, I had a problem with the token nigger kid also

Yep, Malibu is such a ghetto. Palm Springs too.

I'm sure many kids auditioned for his part, and he was the best

Bullshit it's a rare occurrence. Nowadays, small town US, it's pretty much everywhere.

He should of been Native Armenian

Because thats normal. I'm sure if you were 100% black you would've hungout with the 2 other black kids but you're only half they probably didn't want you because you acted more white

Because blacks were outcasts just like nerds were, so it makes sense that a young outcast black child would make friends with some outcast nerdy kids.

checked

Every race thinks they're the shit. That's why I don't fit in. Because I seem to be the only one who realizes that everyone is equally narcissistic and ego obsessed. The only real difference to me is black people smell worst than other races

They are good actors. Kid actors are usually shit, but they clearly hired the best.

Who actually gives a fuck if he is black?
Yes, we know your race is the only thing you can be proud of, so you cling to it desperately, but wouldn't you rather have a good black kid actor than a mediocre white kid actor?

Lol this isn't the 70s any more randy

The two I highlighted were just examples, why I used the preposition "like" in my original statement

What happened?

Why do black people stink, where their any actual scientific studies done on that issue?

youtube.com/watch?v=c996ra7Wqn0

Lol you're now officially retarded and a troll or u don't go out much and I feel sorry for u

To some degree, yes, but kids don't care about race, unless influenced by their parents.

Doubtful because he was black he got it

I would like to know, too. they smell awful

everyone has a dumb black friend in the 80's

Winona looks like she is high as fuck.

Also that is just a terrible speech

No people will always gravitate to their own.

Could actually be for the whole young ghostbusters vibe

I'm guessing you never left the tourist areas or white neighborhoods if you ever visited LA

I love how telling the truth on Sup Forums is always considered trolling , I dare you to visit Venice beach, and walk for 15 minuets away from the beach . Most likely be the last thing you ever do

OP is a retard?

You can see she was disappointing at first, then just decided to roll with it

I mean every person/race can have BO from bad hygiene but it's definitely a different musk....btw I'm not racist this is a legitimate thing to ponder

Not really. I lived in a 100% village for a while then went to a highly mixed race school (a lot of asians), everyone, like me, didn't give a shit what colour they were

Remember, everything is racist now, scratching your ass while being white is racist

Do you also feel it is a little weird of him to steal the speech like that? Wasting all acceptance time so that none of the more important/better actors could say thanks.

>(a lot of asians)
>didn't give a shit what colour they were

I could pick apart what you said for hours , but anybody with commonsense could see the problems with your statement

No shit, also the kids were the real star of the show, the should of one of them make the speech

I can tell already by ur tone and smug paragraph that u think your shit smells like Ariana Grande's asshole. You have a clouded vain outlook on yourself and in order to feed the ego you need to feel above others, I. E. Blacks

1. The glands they sweat through are bigger, they sweat more in general (due to the fact they developped themselves in warmer climates than white people).
2. The composition of their sweat is different, it's a foreign unknown smell. Basically your brain is telling you: this is somebody different from my tribe: alert!
3. They tend to have different eating-culture, eating different things will change your body-smell, farts, sweat, etc. Even the taste of your sperm gets affected by what you eat.
The same happens with people who have been vegetarian for a very long time.

I hoped this clarified some things.

That question doesn't even make sense. Why is white the default in your mind? I had black friends growing up.

What? I acknowledge there were a lot of asian people, primarily indian, with some japanese and chinese people. I say 'a lot of asians' since the amount of asian students was atypical of the town's population.

No one cared if they were white or brown or yellow or anything else, because why would we?

Go on, pick it apart.

Don't bait me, Goebbels

ariana grande's asshole smells like everyone elses asshole

shitty

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/12/17/body-odor-and-race/

I've lived in those areas. I've never even been robbed. Almost once to be fair. But yeah you're deluded. Don't be a fuckin degenerate and hang out with bad people is all you have to do.

Dude black people eat the same shit and use the same cleaning products as the rest of us, it's not like they shop exclusively at "niggers 4 less". Unless ur saying they smell this way due to evolution?

why not?
w/e
maybe he acted the best on casting

> indian
> japanese
>chinese
>No one cared if they were white or brown or yellow or anything else

Easily picked apart , are you lacking that much commonsense that you cannot even see the obvious?

We created a safespace for you guys. Its called Sup Forums. Stay there.

No, faggot, pick his statement apart. There is nothing wrong it. Are you actually, fucking blind?

Because 90% of the town is white. Why do you want them to be black so bad

Your shit threads are getting old. There's some black characters in shows, get over it faggot

White people live in compton too. And not even the niggery kind of whites. I know, individuality and ur environment don't always match up. Crazy huh op

You lived in those areas 10 years ago, I live there currently, Gee wiz, user! Please come for a visit , I'm sure you will be welcomed with open arms

The chances of him being better are pretty slim. I'm sure there were hundreds of kids. They clearly gave it to him because hes black. His acting is the weakest in the cast

Maybe no one in the town likes the black kids, so the main characters make friends with their fellow outsider

show me the receipts, then

I'd say Eleven's is pretty bad. Unless she was going for full autist, in which case, 10/10