Daily reminder that the US President is a fucking retard:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXGuJlTVXfw
youtube.com/watch?v=TcGshEhvDqg
youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk
youtu.be/9m7iA7QZBi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only real retards need to be reminded of this. This video just scares me. You know he doesn't need congressional approval to launch nukes. Declaring war, yes. Nukes, no. Someone could send him a "unfair" tweet and he could go launch nukes. Nothing could stop him. It would take literally ten minutes.

Good thing any soldier with more than 1cm^3 of working brain matter would disobey such an unlawful order. No part of the nuclear triad is automated.

Still better than the Muslim Nigger before him.

Daily reminder that libshits like you calling the rest of us "fucking retards" was what got this retard elected.

And yet he has your life in his hands.
For the next EIGHT YEARS.

Who's the retard now, huh?

Reminder about 48% of all people no longer trust the media and Pewdiepie red pilled over 50 million people about media bias.

i know you're trolling, but you should be concerned when the person who is supposed to be our prominent statesman is this dumb, i know you'd suck his dick no matter what but you should really think again. the way he answered this question is proof positive of how uninformed and completely out of touch he is.

enjoy it while it lasts right wing freak, it'll never happen again

No, you retards voting for him is what got this retard elected, you retard

Daily reminder that President Trump lives rent free in liberal heads.

so you feel the need to remind us ? i think op has a crush on trump.

Yeah, not sure what you're all on about - the fact that Trump couldn't answer the questions, and also answered in such an insane manner makes me fear for your American lives.

Can't wait until he's gone/dead

Really? You're that weak and thin-skinned that you would destroy the country because someone called you a name?

That is truly pathetic. Not even joking. That is just truly fucking pathetic.

I am a chemist, I mix things, important things together and it makes new things. You know that, everybody knows that. Right? OK. So I am a great chemist, a tremendous chemist and let me tell you chemistry is very important. Lots of jobs in chemistry. Very important ok? I'm probably the best chemist that I know of, maybe the best in the world. But certainly the best I've ever seen. And do you know why I'm so good? Because I understand things, like important things AND I can remember stuff. I got lots of votes from other chemists, lots of them call me up and tell me how good of a chemist I am. Other chemists! Not me, it's not my words, it's their words. And they tell me "you're the greatest chemist". They say it! I hear it all the time. Not from the media because it's all fake news anyways. But from the actual American people working in chemistry everyday. THEY tell me I'm the greatest and I'm very honored by that. Good people, GREAT people. And if there's one thing I can tell you it is this........... Uranium is very, VERY bad.

at least he's not a fucking war-criminal and a pedo LOL

>For the next EIGHT YEARS.
You really think with the amount of people who are upset and the disappointed people who voted for him this guy has a shot at a second election?

Good luck with that, the guy is absolutely hated by most of America

If it wasn't Hillary running against him he would have lost

>Trump is a massive failure a month into it

stay mad libfag. MAGA

Look at Trump and how he acts on twitter, this guy is just a clone of him - they're all petulant little children. Good riddance

Not American for one.

Two the media takes everything out of context. Plus with all the lies and insults the opposition says why should I believe anything you guys say?

youtube.com/watch?v=KXGuJlTVXfw

daily reminder that OP is a Faggot

This is spot on. And DUMBASSES fell for this shit.

Well he wasn't WRONG. What's the problem here?

Checked

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

GREATEST OF ALL TIME

How much does Trump pay you guys? Can you make rent yet?

Wake up drones, fucks sake you're stupid

Keep watching CNN, cause other than MSM and the sheeple who believe everything they say the ACTUAL feeling about him is a bit more balanced. Not to mention the Dems are in complete shambles and don't have anyone they could possibly put up for next election.

Checked, quads of truth

How much do the Dems pay you then? They are the ones who have been time and time again confirmed to rig voting (like the primaries against Bernie) and with many of the riots (hired trouble makers)

god help us

I'll just leave this here for all the oblivious conservacucks roaming this thread

I see you can not make logical arguments or refute mine and have once again resorted to using insults.

I'm done here. Return to dust with you.

I do this for free trying to help poor morons like you understand that dear leader is a fucking incompetent with proof (OP's vid)

Imagine that you're in a restaurant. They serve several different dishes, but the majority seem to contain some kind of seafood. All except one dish..
Into the restaurant comes a person who sits down and look disgruntled, fucking seafood in all the dishes. He looks at the single dish that doesn't contain seafood and asks the waiter about it. The waiter looks confused and checks, double checks and triple checks the menu, it's an error that shouldn't even be in the menu.

"17 bonobos will enter the restaurant and fling shit at everyone, then they will tear of the faces of the visitors - 10 dollars"

The man says "I don't like seafood. So I think I'll take that instead." At this point the waiter pleads him not to, the other visitors pleads him not to. Still, he decides to go with it, it's his choice afterall. After a while 17 bonobos does indeed enter the premises screaming and flinging shit everywhere. Everything is ruined for everyone, including the man who ordered this. when confronted at the hospital while waiting for facial reconstruction he only says "I don't like seafood."

This is how I see trump voters when they just reply "I don't like Hillary" to any and all criticism against Trump. "He will fuck up your jobs, he have a history of fucking people over!" "I don't like Hillary", "This guy could start a fucking war over someone saying that he has small hands!" "I don't like Hillary"

Not liking Hillary have never been a valid argument for taking a worse option. I'm not saying that she would be great, but this dumbass of a man is even worse in literally all aspects.

They like the fact that he's incompetent, it means he's 'anti-establishment', he's going to do it right.

Wake up retards, anyone in politics is NEVER going to do it right.

Except you are simply a sheep who goes along with the MSM herd. Most of the shit they spout are pure lies if you take 2 seconds to research. When I hear complaining about a bill going in, or a policy being put in place I actually go and READ it instead of just believing news whether it be a conservative or liberal source. I don't even like Trump all that much and I question some moves and cabinet picks. Though a lot of his moves so far I do agree with because they actually make sense and from a logical level can lead to progress economically. I am sick of these echo chambers from both sides. The problem is that I find myself defending him so much because the lies come in droves every day from the left leaning people.

I don't care about bills or laws or politics, this video is direct proof he doesn't know what he's doing and that upsets me...

>Anyone who disagrees with me is just a sheep

Oh ho ho ho how rich

>Trump supporters are just as retarded as their king

That's what I find so funny.

People who are left leaning but are rational and hate Trump often find themselves defending him cause of all the lies and bias against Trump.

Maybe you should go look at other sources. Yes every leader is going to fuck something up but if you just focus on that one fuck up your going to miss everything else he does that is good.

Muhfuggin check'd, dawg.

shadiley

youtube.com/watch?v=TcGshEhvDqg

A nine second clip where if you actually watch more than just specifically cut little bits here and there has bigger context. In that speech he literally was patronizing the media who refuse to acknowledge the dangers of all the dictators playing around with uranium. So as if he was talking to a child he addressed them as children who didn't know shit about anything.

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot? Thanks, but we already know. Never forget.

So you read the first sentence I said and didn't read anything more eh? *slowclap* This is why you guys lose arguments..........and elections.

SHIET
nice quints

we already know he's a pedo and wants to fuck his daughter. about being a war criminal: it has only been a month. come back in six months, and he will have covered that too.

WITNESSED

Someone with logic and thought that agreed with my statement! It's a miracle nowadays, along with those sexy quints.

fuuuuuk u !!!

We have summoned Kek!

>fuckin own country just bc "muh pride"

SHADILEY

the quads have spoken

>baning muslims
>retard
chose one

Sure kid.

This is a clip of Justin Trudea explaining
quantum computing after being put on the spot by a journalist who thought it would be funny to ask a politician how quantum computing works.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk

We consider him only borderline qualified to lead Canada (his looks carried him far). But we expect a solid understanding of all technologies and topics. After all he's our LEADER

Angela Merkel was a research scientist on physical chemistry, and is married to a quantum chemist.

How can Americans constantly elect people who don't seem to have graduated elementary school?

>>baning

Except it wasn't a Muslim ban, you guys never actually look into the hate you spew do you? 7 countries, 90% of the worlds Islamic population unaffected. This list of 7 countries was made by OBAMA! Not to mention a temporary immigration ban is what you guys argue against, but no problem that Obama drone bombed the shit out of 5 of those 7 countries for years and you were silent? So you hate it if they can't come here without vetting, but you are fine murdering them with explosives? Soooooooooooo compassionate

kek

>first week; meets foreign diplomats, tries to get cabinet in place; tries to put executive orders into effect

>next 3 weeks; meets foreign diplomats, tries to get cabinet in place; tries to put executive orders into effect

Maybe he shouldn't take a vacation every single weekend.

Wow, some people on here actually get it.

>Fake news

Obama was Presbyterian, you asshat.

Shut up pussy. The only reason we haven't annexed Canada is because we have better shit to do this week.

Says the guy with 9.999 billion less then the "retard"

Lol everyone is misinformed the media is misinformed, so thats why hes misinformed. Only when people dont support their leader and gripe about it, thats when we dont get things done. Also if youre from another nation you should just mind your buissness its not your country to bitch about and the big thing the US needs to do is give its nation back to its people as what true freedom is.

indeed with his pastor spewing white hate and the black congregation going 'amen'

Were you too stupid to quote OP, or were you referring to yourself?

I guess a little bit of both, huh?

Once you're done with Iraq and Afghanistan, right? How's that going for you guys? Should we give you another 15 years and check back?

Kik

Retarded Americans elected retarded Trump.

I have fixed it for you.

have you finished your homework, son?

you do realize that the soldier's who are responsible for launching nukes (two key turners) go through drills more than once a day where they have no idea if they're actually launching nukes and ending the world or if it's a drill. In the drills they actually turn keys and start launch sequence, once it hits zero the launch is aborted. It's a program made so they are trained not to care if it's real or not.

we already knew op. his supporters are pretty dim as well

Only to prove that retards elected a retard.

Daily reminder that Hillary Clinton lost to a "fucking retard".

>"How dare people even imply Barron is autistic! The left is so intolerant. Fucking disgusting. No respect for the disabled!"

>"Hahaha, Trump sure showed that crippled retard reporter what's what!"

- Trump supporters. Enjoy being cucks to your masters, whitey.

Because there's a whole lot of retards out there. I think I'm responding to one.

Not everyone opposing Trump is a liberal, jerkoff. You uneducated fucks need to brush up on politics and ideologies. Jesus. You're pathetic. "Anyone on the left is a liberal. Lelelleelele"

Who gives a fuck about her, though?
Stop bring her up all the time. She lost.

But OP is still correct, despite your terrible argument.

Question authority.

youtu.be/9m7iA7QZBi4

Can't believe that such uneducated retards ever existed

I don't give a fuck what Meryl Streep has to say. She's not working class, she's Bourgeois as fuck. You're all just ridiculous, mindless folk caught in the system and lost in your class and that's all you'll ever be. Questioning authority is questioning why we need police at all in the first place, questioning the influence and power of billionaires in politics and world economies, and questioning the existence of the state. Pls go read a book and apply critical thinking to politics, not some doctrine uploaded by a YouTube personality.

this is a talking point of the shills, just so you know, makes you sound like one of them

>I know, I will insult them. That will surely convince them of my argument!

Also watch the whole video. And of course you go on to say how we shouldn't question them.

YOU GOT A PROBLEM, BITCH? WELL, COME GET SOME!