Other urls found in this thread:

motherless
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as much detail as you want

eat your ass

Tell you tits or gtfo

I wanna see a dog Fuck you.

hold your hand

Nothing. You're way too old for most people here.

I would give you a collar to wear, maybe some cat ears. Tie you up and choke you with my dick. You wouldn't be able to walk after I treat you like my cumslut.

Id fuck you hard and deep while choking you with your pantys, then id shoot my load deep inside you and make you my pregnant whore for the rest of your life.

Can i ask you for a favor?

Face?

Go ahead!!!!

Suck your femcock

Great tits let's see some face and ass

Need to see your pussy and butthole to know what to do to you. Tits allready give me some good inspiration

you are beautiful...

I have a really weird fetish.
Can you put slices of cheese on your tits and show us?

Id love to jerk off to that

Face or gtfo

Marry you, buy you anything you ask for, look the other way while you slept around with other men

Respectfully ask you out on a date M'lady

Fuck the cheese. Lets see some tongue

69, the absolute madman

Tongue? Let's see some juices drip from that cunt

I would take you into my dungeon and tie you to a chair. Naked. Watch as you struggle a bit then leave you there for days. Ide come back when you're hallucinating from dehydration. Ide shove shot after shot of vodka down your throat and watch as you passed out. Only after this will I untie you and fuck your unresponsive holes. When you wake up there will be a gallon of fresh water by you and 20 bucks for a cab.

Suck on your tongue for a few hours, and fuck you.

Short hair, or is it just tied up?

I second the request for tongue

Show mouth/lips/tongue. Biting lips, all that sexy stuff. With tits in pic too

I would kill myself in front of you

Seconding. You deserve it.

post webms op and i suck your cunt dry

spread pussy OP

Cringe

great tits OP

unf~

I'd cook you something to eat

Can you do that for me?

i would dress u in a latex catsuit (see trough one) and then fuck you afterwards i would then tie you up and then force you cum as much as possible

legit wtf

Excellent

Woah dude.. Da fuck

I'd lick your pussy until my face went numb.

I'd give u a hug

nothing because my women are born and bred in the U S of A you filthy european

show ass now, close up

beta fag

It's just a maledom fetishist. They're best ignored, like most kinds of children.

>and 20 bucks for a cab

what a faggot

I'd cum in your bellybutton.
No more, no less.

Dont kinkshame me man. Help a nigga out

I totally ignore you and head for your boyfriend instead, I will literally rub my finger lightly around his asshole until it loosens up slightly. I will the proceed to slowly push my goat's blood covered cock into his sweet brown chili hole crafted by Zues himself. I will then, after having come prepared with my source of lube, gently squeeze my pimples until I have sufficient white pus to fill a mason jar. I will drench his cock, already erect out of pure fear in the delicious pus I so carefully extracted. I of course will then take a long thin coffee straw and gently push it down the hole of his throbbing cock, careful not to cause too much bleeding. I have been plotting and dreaming about this for months, finally fulfilling my deepest fantasy. I will slowly twist his testicles around and around causing deep testicular torsion as he howls with pain. I happily take a handful of small sugar ants and lead them down the straw, slowly entering his cock. I make sure to fill the rest of the straw with pus to ensure that the little critters stay in him. I flip him over as he is quivering to reveal his bare ass, I take my starved rat out of its cage covered in its own shit and forcefully push its body into his anus, it crawls up with no escape as I solder his anus closed. I then very sexually read the newspaper as the rat eats you from the inside out. :^)

Duct tape your forearms behind your back, then stranglefuck you with my dick up your ass.

Your cunt worth planting my seed, whore?

make you clean my house

If I could, I'd be begging you to plant that on my face and not stand up until I suffocate.

Neck/collarbone/chest sexy af

Go ahead and put a sharpie in your asshole.

I'd crawl into your bed as you slept and push my body up against yours. My cock would grow hard against your ass and I'd slowly slide your clothes off. I'd sneak an arm beneath you and up under your shirt and grope at your tits, rubbing your nipples. With my other arm I'd grab your waist and pull you tight against me as I worked my dick up into your ass

Id smell your feet and dirty socks while slowly penetrating your tight vagoo with my pathetically small peener.

id prolly cum about 15 seconds after that, then id go smoke a cigarette.

Depends on what your seed is worth~

Im nonmonogamist so id be down for that you sick fuck

Show hair

webms or riot

Yours is a body deserving worship.

Don't act like you'll be able to meet the price, you fucking slut.

I'll alternately slap and gag you until your face is a mess of tears, makeup, saliva and vomit.

How would you kill yourself user?

Real question

What would you do to ME?

good job, hot as fuck.
now do it again, naked, and spread your ass so I can see

fucking beta

beta as fuck submissive male detected

>Don't act like
You misunderstand. I'm questioning whether or not you're worthy of me.

>slap and gag
Lol, I'm so sure.
Posture harder.

Is this legit?

I'd make you wear a remote vibrator and a short sexy dress and walk through the mall with you. Every time you talk to someone I'd make the vibe go off at random. I'd make you sit next to an old couple and keep the vibe on til you cum. We'd get an uber home and I'd make you cum in the car. I'd tie you up and rail you hard while slapping you and choking you and I'd unload on your face. I'd keep you tied up while I watch a little tv and then fuck you hard again

Omegas.

I'd invite you to the club my gf and I attend, you'd look great covered in cum beside her

Write Daniel on your left tit

how does that make him beta?
I love pain

>legit
>on Sup Forums

> asking if I'm worthy of the worthless

Post your spread pussy you disgusting whore.

It doesn't. Ignore the butthurt.

ye look at the timestamp you dip

Ask nicer~~

Seconding and thirding.

>the worthless
No, she's asking if you're worthy of a female.
Those groups are mutually exclusive.

Man
I do like a whore

You're obviously a virgin who doesn't realize that women's asshole don't smell like flowers and candy.

Spread your diseased cunt so I can pleasure myself to the thought of rhythmically ramming my dick inside it while you try your best to look away from me while you cry.

> please

I don't need a faggots view on whores, thanks.

would love to see your vag

please post your lady garden for our viewing pleasure

Id make you do this while masturbating

motherless
com/FEAFA53

Manually add the dot

id have you lie naked on your back and lick and suck my way slowly down your body. once I got to your feet id flip you over and start working my way back up then id have you get your legs under you and shove my cock in your pussy. Id grab your arms and rail you hard fucking you from behind.

got a laptop? come cam when you can. we defo wanna see more of you
> icanhaz>DELETETHIS>chat. com/tog

Make you go with me to Gamestop while I look at some new vidya.
OR I'd force you play guitar in my band I want to start.

Don't treat a whore like a woman, you pathetic shits.

That's it. I'm calling your dad. I know that ass. If anybody is fucking my cousin it's gonna be ME!!!

Id make you apply for a high interested unsecured loan.

I would tie your hands behind your back, make you kneel and slowly thrust deep in your mouth, then squeeze my cock down your throat as I cum.

for all the people asking for a spread, didnt have time to shave, i hope you dont mind

cuck thread detected

take one from the front side!!!

Show me them elbows gurl