Mom found out I kept my sisters dirty panites under bed for jerk off and I think I just heard my mom tell her about it...

Mom found out I kept my sisters dirty panites under bed for jerk off and I think I just heard my mom tell her about it. What do. If she tells anyone I'm fucked I hope my mom didn't tell her. Am I gonna have to kill myself?

>ask sister to supply more?

This OP, just go for broke. You got nothing to lose.

OP, your faggotry has landed you in a position with no way out. Suicide it the only way.

I'm not completely sure that she said anything

Probably

rip dude

Ask what you can do to make it up to her. Give her all the power.

Honestly, since you're so fucked up, there's a pretty good chance your sister is also fucked up.
Just try to make the wincest happen man, why not?

I think I might ask my mom if she told her first

You're already fucked so why stop just keep going then they will just expect it.

Start a one use policy, use it then put in her dirty clothes. Your mom will suspect she is a slut and you are in the clear.

past a pic of your sister

Other than this, how is life in Alabama?

Ask your mom to use her panties so you know who's cunt makes you cum harder

who knows, maybe your sis will get wet af over hearing it... you'd be in for a treat

She broke up with her boyfriend cause he wanted to have sex
>doubt

Luckily I don't live their and also it's a pantie fetish I did it cause it was the closest panties I can get too, I didn't do cause of incest.

Cuz she's saving herself for you.

I went to ask my mom but didn't have the balls to ask her. What do. How do I ask?

at least don't lie to yourself.
pretty sure that if you could chose between the ones you have and some random ones from the store you'd choose your sisters.

0.000000001% chance

They were brand new she hadn't even worn them, it didn't take them cause they were my sisters I took them cause they were panties simple as that. I'm not some hick that gets off to my sister

just tell your mom you have a pantie fetish and apologize,this is your best option.Or you can an hero

I don't know what to do at the moment. Should I ask my mom if she told her and risk bringing it up again? She hasn't said anything about it since yesterday, and yesterday minutes before she found out I shot out my brothers tooth playing airsoft so she might have forgotten about it.

Or

I not saying anything about it and risk my sister telling her friends and I get humiliated by it

what do. Honestly my mom is about to go out with my sister to some event and if she didn't tell her then she might tell her tonight

Just ignore it until someone brings it up again. If they ask why, just say it's a panty fetish like said.

If no one says anything it's fine, if they do you have a backup plan

Either that or man up.

I think she knows I have one cause she asked me if I used them to masturbate and she found it disturbing that I used my sisters. She might have figured out that I have one OR she might think I'm some sicko that's into incest. I don't fucking know what to do right now my life can turn to shit if she told her

I might man up and ask my mom if she told her but I don't wanna bring it up again.

>dirty panites
>brand new
well which one is it. something smells fishy and its not new panties

You straight up have to move far away and change your name.

You're a dead man. You're free to do anything now.

OP probably dirtied them with his thick loads

Yep used as cum rag a few times

If it bothers you not knowing so much, ask. Then explain it was a panty fetish and that your sorry. If you sister knows apologize to her as well.

If they push on it, reassure them you'll be buying your own panties from then on. Or if your sister is a freak, maybe she will be nice enough to give you worn ones.

If they try and shame you for it, push back stating that they have deviant tastes as well and if they still don't back off, get explicit. "So what if the smooth feel of women's panties gets me hot and hard?"

They will back off then.

Or just don't if you don't really care.

I think I'm gonna ask my mom if she told her and if not if she could just keep it between us. I'm definitely not gonna do it again but I'm just afraid my sister might tell anyone if she knows, even worse I don't wanna our relationship to turn bad just cause of a fetish I had. How do you think I should approach my mom?

Open with "so those things you found".... Then apologize about them. Maybe say "I was embarrassed to buy them on my own, but I don't think it's as worse as this..."

Then ask if she told your sister. If yes, apologize to your sister. If no, then your fine.

Is she (sister) older or younger than you?

Post results

here's basically how it went down
>shot brother with air soft gun
>ohfuck.jpg
>walk with him inside tell mom what happened
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>tells me to go mow the grass
>tells dad to get Xbox computer all that
>I quickly go to room and put paintes in pocket
>I wanted to hide them just in case they look through my room
>dad sees me put thing in pocket
>user what's that
>nothing father
>user WHATS THAT
>he corners me
>am I gonna have to pat you down?
>do not so swift throw of panties under desk
>pull out phone and says this is it
>he saw I threw them
>oh fuck
>flashlight looking under desk
>pulls out paintes
>Mom walks in room and ask what's going on
>they ask whats this user
>say idk
>could have said ex-girlfriends
>be retard say it's sisters
>user that's disturbing what's wrong with you
>meanwhile brothers tooth is cracked
>parents REEEEEEE for about a minute if I used them to masturbate
>yes mother
>that's disgusting user
>leave the room to take brother to dental place
>I fall asleep
>wake up today she's not mad at me
> couple of movies later I hear something from living room
>sister Mom talking bout something
>hear something like" i think ..... dirty laundry"
>oh fuck
>panic mode
>post here
> everyone's taking a nap
>mom's taking sister out later and idk if she told her yet
>wanna tell her to fuck off and not tell her
>what do

Older by one year
Will do if anything happens

You're clearly already fucked, now just wait and see what happens you foolish fool. Either that or seal the deal with your sister. You're already dead as it is.

>could have said ex-girlfriends
>be retard say it's sisters
Yeah, you should probably just off yourself then.

If you play it like you're just a hormonal teenager that done something a bit weird then you can get away with this one user

Hopefully

yeah how old are you OP? From the sounds of it you seem rather young and you could get away with this...but if you're like 16+ then you're just going to be seen as weird.

update: was in kitchen with mom before she left and sister walked in and didn't show any signs at all that she knew so I'm just hoping that she doesn't tell her tonight

Can't confirm age but i think I can get away with this just as long as my sister doesn't know

>Am I gonna have to kill myself?

you probably should, just in case

not this

Wanted more drama

Definitely not
Probably gonna end of doing it soon anyways

life will go on dude and everyone will forget about it in time. My brother stole my moms panties when he was like 16 or something and dad found em in his closet. I think he smacked this shit out of him but after realizing it wasnt an incest lust thing just a kid trying to jerk off with some panties they never brought it up again and everyone forgot about it in time. Its just one of those awkward things families sometimes go through, it'll be over before you know it man.

My suggestion, try to bury your mind binging in anime/movies/vidya. Stay distracted for a few days til things blow over. You'll still cringe when you think back on this for the rest of your life, but they'll repress this memory and you can too! Also if you do actually lust for your sister, this is your chance to drop her some subtle hints.. but I'm assuming thats not the case

this man has a point, op, just fucking try it.

I sure hope it will move on cause I have been feeling sick about it today. I'm not worried about my parents knowing cause they have been a teenager once and can kinda understand but I just don't want my sister to know about it. I don't have lust for my sister it was just that I have a pantie fetish and that was the closest I have to me that's not my mom's so I took it from her drawer

>i don't live their
you certainly have the intelligence of someone who was born and raised in alabammer. you should move there as soon as you can,

>and everyone forgot about it in time
You should just casually bring it up again with them sometime for the lulz.

>Hey, remember that time stole mom's panties? That was hilarious.

I'll be so fucked if it goes wrong though, she already broke up with a guy cause she didn't wanna have sex so the chances of wincest are very low

you jack off to your sisters panties?
slit your fucking throat creep

Sorry I was in a hurry to type cause I wanted to ask my mom before she left

Don't think any lulz will happen from that

faggot spotted

You act like that's such a taboo thing

Exactly if you look it up it's not so uncommon as you think I was just stupid in my way of trying to hide it and got caught

This

Tell her you want to fuck your sister but you don't know the proper knots to tie her up

I was the top of my class in Boy Scouts I know all the knots ;)

no

xD