Ok, my GF's nudes are at stake, I found out some guys can make in-game purchases for you at 1/10th of the games price...

Ok, my GF's nudes are at stake, I found out some guys can make in-game purchases for you at 1/10th of the games price, I want to know how do they do it, 1 photo for every interesting hint, here I go /b
P.S. she's the one on the left

No one wnats to see or help?

It requires manipulating the netlog of the game. These people have access to the mainframe, and they hack the code, specifically targeting the reticulated sprocket APIs.

Nudes please

Here's a nippleslip for you sir, more if you speak more clearly

The config files in the executable binaries can have certain values adjusted to cause unexpected events in-game. With the correct adjustments, any item can be spawned on demand.

I don't know anything more specific than that.

Nipple?

In Game currency is saved on game servers so it's nothing possible to do on any data on the game on your phone, oh I didn't mention it, I'm talking bout android games, but here is somethng for your bump

Dude I don't know anything about online gaming and ingame purchases but i will read everything about it if it can get me more pics of that damn hot gf of you

I got a valentine's present so there are a lot of photos that I could post but I need some info, keep bumping b/uddies and more will be posted

Gamers get in here for the sake of Valentine's nudes

bumping for nudes

They start flexible funding kickstarters for their "gaming channels" where the funds go to buying in game items to "increase the quailty of the videos." If you trick 9 people into donating a dollar each, then you can buy 10 dollars of in game items for 1 dollar of your own money.

HERE BUMPERS

show a bare nipple and pussy then we can talk more

The ones I know buy items for youtube gamers so I don't think so

If it's android they might be using stolen or spoofed card information, transfer of google rewards credits (might be possible?), or possibly even malicious manipulation of the servers the games are hosted on (I believe google hosts these so probably not).

They're in order of likelihood so it's almost certainly some sort of escrow manipulation.

Nipple it is, tell me something usefull now

So you think they are recycling stolen credit cards this way? But when I pay them I pay via paypal, so it's traceable, and they charge 5$ for 50$ ingame purchase so, I think they get it for free somehow, here's something for you too

disposable visa cards. can't trace

Going for the whole collection:

Once you've rooted your (Android) phone you can download an app called Lucky Patcher. You can choose any app and apply a patch for InApp purchases. However, it doesn't work when the purchases are server sided.

If you're not familiar with rooting, Lucky Patcher might be a hard option. You can always use Freedom.

Now gimme those noods

Money laundering typically follows this sort of minimal returns pattern. You get some Romanian NEET that phishes out 650 US credit card numbers a month and then charges 5-50 bucks to each one that will go through on an android game (less likely to trigger a bank's fraud prevention since google charges show up as American iirc) and turns each one into $5 American that he can use however he wants since it's "laundered" at that point.

Paypal is traceable to you but Google doesn't own their own private military yet and this is such a small amount of money, comparably, that even if their company did extradite they wouldn't do it for $500 or whatever in google charges.

Just my two cents.

No thanks.

Beautiful girl. Wish I had something to contribute on the games topic, but am enjoying her pics.

I tried lucky patcher and freedom, on the game I play there's no way to make it work, even so, someone manages to do it and I presume it's the right way but not the right patcher, here is something for you sir

Got a S7 with stock firmware and Lucky Patcher works fine. So you don't necessarily need root.

What's the game you're talking about? Maybe I can give it a shot and see what method works? If it's a game like CoC then you're most likely stuck with apps like Google Rewards

I'm talking bout One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post some more non non nudes and that other bitch in the OP plz user

Not OP. Can you check if there's a way to patch "Tiny Sheep"? Apparently there's abuilt in CRC check because the app notices if it got changed and forces you to re-install.

Everything you've got has to be shared. Please upload zip or full set somewhere!

KOU
S?¿?

show the pussy op plz.

find me a way to get free gems on optc and I will give you way more, fuck, I will let you fuck her in a threesome if you manage to do it (and you are willing to come to our place )

I don't understand, please be clearer

hell, for that, I'd just buy all the in-game purchases you need, OP. lol

55€ for 85 gems and I need way more than that, hookers cost less trust me

Sorry OP, this game seems to be server hosted. You could always try to find a way to sandbox the game and mod your gems with cheat engine/game guardian. But your stats won't be available to others.

Going for OPs nudes:

Try using a adb backup of your phone and pulling the databases of the game off, edit the values within the sql tables which might store data related to your account etc or even the prices when making a purchase. They will contain all data related to the game just depends on implementation, and then restore your phone using the modified backup.

Now nudes please ???

Oh you meant this, it's just something she wrote for me, including my name somewhere on the belly

She's got such a gorgeous fucking face. Holy shit. You're blessed, OP

she should be a model

Cheat Engine modifies the values of anything you want in a game, on pc.
for example, you want your character to have twice the hit points, or an attack to deal 55 trillions times the damage, or an item to cost 1 gem instead of a thousand.
But CE doesn't work for server hosted games bc on pc, the data that gets from your computer back to the server is checked and not accepted if it isn't what the server had sent to your pc
But many mobile games don't make the server check the data back, bc its heavy for your little iPhone 4g or Samsung galaxy mini, that fell 3 times just the last week.
Soooooo maybe that's an option
Now you netter give me a boner tks

Could be but it's something faster cause I give my account to the seller and 2 hours later he gives it back to me with the gems

What fucking country do you live in??

If If the game is server hosted try a simple replay attack. Start packet capturing software and make a payment then look through the log there might be a authorisation packet which you could replay to cause your funds to increase?

Reward: any facial pics!!

Somewhere in the EU

not him but 2h is enough to make that if you don't have 300 clients per second

Yer, adb backups only take 5mins when you target a specific app to pull off. They would make changes which affect your online amount then you login and the amount has gone up

This is good info, can try and google how you can do this, thanks user here is some face and titties for you

Can try and search more info on that too, thank you tu user

Research:
Wireshark for packet capturing
ARPspoof to edit packets in transit to replay them

Try downloading and dicking about with kali from the packet trace there might be a vulnerable remote server which posses the transactions which might be able to be exploited

Both are from me, same person ;) All anons enjoying the nudes can thank me later!!

Got any of her covered in cum ??

OP here, thank you all people I'm out for this night, I will come back tomorrow, same time same place, If I succseeded with your info I will post the whole valentine's present, if not I will ask more info with more pieces of the present, again, thank everybody, you are preacous as always

She's coming home in seconds, maybe I'll make some of those photos and share tomorrow, thank you again and stay tuned

I will be on tomorrow same time as now so make a thread and I'll be there!

Poland to be more specific

why is it that Polish girls are so beautiful

Simple evolution. They live in a shit tier country so their genetics enable them to make a living as a hooker.
Or to marry someone from a better place.

lol I don't get your logic, but ok

You need to make money somehow, so if the opportunities and education in your country is shit and everyone is poor the chics become hot, because sex tourists pay to fuck them.
OPs girl does that too probably.