Why the fuck does the Quebec government force French on us Anglos...

Why the fuck does the Quebec government force French on us Anglos? Here you can't graduate high school unless you pass mandatory French courses. They're so overprotective of their old shitty """culture""" that they force it on us. If French people here are so butthurt about Anglos why don't they just move to France?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/quebec-dentist-barred-from-practising-after-failing-french-test-1.646169
youtu.be/ZjBKYDEJDJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you mean just in Quebec or all of Canada?

just quebec

french is mandatory unless you swap it with a communication credit or something, or you already know a second language

my french teacher was an egyptian chick with thick pubes i could see through her leggings

you act as if we can receive our high school diploma without english

pro tip: we can't

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

Wow you're overreacting. What were the classes anyways? Just watch subtitled french cartoons or movies? Listen to a shitty slow radio and circle the correct response? Learn how to order pizza and conjugate one verb? It was pretty much a free pass because it was so half assed.

welcome to the anglo mentality

Well at least the French language is still somewhat useful. Thats the shitty part about handing out minority-rights tbqh

I literally said in the OP that you CAN'T graduate without French

I don't know anything about a "communication credit". I also know people who can speak multiple languages that still need to do French courses

Text comprehension, text writing, long assignments, etc

>I literally said in the OP that you CAN'T graduate without French
and we can't graduate with english either

so go fuck yourself

>wasting time isn't bad if it's easy

He could have been wasting time on Sup Forums instead

Missread, my bad

meant to write without here, obviously

>mandatory French courses.
You only have to take one in high school. You pro ably won't remember it, but it's good to know some of another language.

Smelly dumb anglo scum

You take French courses for all of high school (5 years)

>If French people here are so butthurt about Anglos why don't they just move to France?
People from Québec/Canada, even though they have French origins, are Québécois/Canadiens.
They'll always have a special link with France but they lived for centuries in Canada.
By your logic, if you people here are so butthurt about Québécois/Canadiens why don't you just move to UK or China ?

where the fuck do you live man? It's only mandatory up until grade 9 i believe

maybe its an ontario thing. i have a friend that was all around shit at French so they swapped it out for him. I also knew a guy from Pakistan that got out of it

It was easy and fun. mostly because it was taught by an easy going non-french person kek

egyptian frenchaboo i guess

i think she might've said her grandmother was french or something but whatever

we made crepes and watched shitty french movies like described, one of my favorite classes in high school

Stop being a little bitch. I sat the french exit tests made by the ministre de l'education et loisir a couple of years ago and my lowest mark was an 85% on the partie ecrite. You must be braindead to fail the final French exam. Quebec is a French province, move to Toronto loser.

t. Anglo montrealer

Oh, judging by the OP post he lives in Quebec, therefore you have no right to be angry

I wouldn't mind moving to the uk desu

Montreal

Why don't you give them independence already

>anglo montrealer being retarded
wow color me SHOCKED

i bet you're a fucking jew too

Go back to Ontario you absolute sloth. Fuck the Anglos for not assimilating. Would you go to Spain and whine and cry about people speaking Spanish and being proud of their heritage?

>They're so overprotective of their old shitty """culture"
Just move to america already.

quebec is a cancer and the sjw leftist cancer originates from there

frogs are fucking scum

So, you're in Québec, whose only official language is French and you whine because you prefer to speak another language ?
Whew !

But SPain is a different country, isn't Quebec part of Canada?

then what is your problem ? if it was in anglo canada i'd get it but if you live in québec you speak french
fuck off
fucking nigger

we literally wouldn't have this problem if the anglo retards in montreal didn't learn from you first

>quebec is a cancer and the sjw leftist cancer originates from there
>American
Blame yourself

any high school graduate in this country is fluent in french, german and english. suck it up, faggot.

Quebec is special, they don't even have English as an official language.

Anglos and Francophones with antagonistic attitudes towards each other ruined Québec. Like yes la revolution tranquille was important in liberating Quebec from the traditional catholic clergy and Anglo leaders of industry but the referendums were too far and crippled montreals economy.
>Sup Forums arrives

Quebec is more socially conservative than the rest of Canada btw, and 90% white

Barely. We speak French and have our own culture. If OP can't handle that, he might as well leave.

Canada is an Anglo country you filthy frog.

Are you legitimately complaining about the schooling system doing something right for once and putting pressure on kids to be multilingual?
What exactly happens at the Mexican border with America? Are the cartels something in which makes everyone north of Mexico fucking stupid? This is something you should embrace, you dumb fuck. Language opens up the world more than money.

federally it's both ;^)

>was only french for centuries
>"Anglo" Canada was founded by American loyalists

Makes me think

Mange un beau char de marde, maudit Albertain. Ta seule ""fierte"" est de pas être américain, et même là c'est purement un accident de l'histoire.

Fuck, that's close ! I wonder how it would be nowadays, since the world changed a lot

They would do worse. Separatism is dead and every day more immigrants come that would never vote oui. In the last ref the leader of the oui camp blames anglos and immigrants (he was not wrong)

It's not a matter of being proud of heritage, it's a matter of shoving heritage down people's throats

No way

I whole heartedly agree

There are lots of anglos in quebec, especially in certain areas in Montreal

If you can't handle that Canada is bilingual, then you leave. Fucking cucks

Lol this country has a streak of close referendums, even Newfoundland's referendum was pretty close

You say this, but I bet you think refugees/immigrants should learn the language of their new country and assimilate to its culture

I literally live in the west end in a 90% anglophone neighbourhood, and the 10% of francophone are families trying to make sure their kids speak excellent English. They even said they will move back to French neighborhoods when the kids are 18. These people understand the value of bilingualism unlike you. Insufferable westie that probably never goes east of st Laurent for fear of encountering a monolingual francophone cashier

I can speak French and English just fine. Seems like you're the one that's too slow for bilinguism :^)

The government doesn't give a fuck about the kids being multilingual. They care about saving their dead culture from the anglos

it would never win

liberals brought in immigrants because they knew they would never vote yes

Don't doctors also need to pass a french test to practice in quebec?

>There are lots of anglos in quebec
If there were a lot of chinese people, everybody should speak chinese ?

French is the only official language. Learn it and you'll finally graduate high school. It's a good deal.

>If you can't handle that Canada is bilingual, then you leave. Fucking cucks
quebec isn't bilingual though

i bet he's the kind of guy who writes to the gazette whenever someone goes "sorry i don't speak english"

Makes sense.
>J'ai mal à la tête, docteur...
>What?

Yes, an incredibly hard test that even some francophones can't pass. The government here wants to rid quebec of anglos completely, which would cripple quebec

>Well at least the French language is still somewhat useful. Thats the shitty part about handing out minority-rights tbqh

Don't write anything else, Klaus...

lol this anglo savior complex

i think the funniest thing i ever read was a baby boomer anglo going "MONTREAL IS THE WORLD'S LAUGHING STOCK" because of bill 101

rather crippled than anglo
i'd even say, rather dead than anglo

Câlisse, pas toi encore.

>move to Toronto loser.
>t. Anglo montrealer

Nice to know that not all anglos are as retarded as OP...

I dunno, this story makes it seem a little silly
>Raisi passed the oral test, but scored only 50 per cent on his fourth and final chance at the written test. He needed 60 per cent to pass.
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/quebec-dentist-barred-from-practising-after-failing-french-test-1.646169

>anglo media
>ever looking at quebec objectively
please

>Canada is an Anglo country you filthy frog.

The law say otherwise, peasant...

hot

>60 out of 100 is hard
Please.

>The government here wants to rid quebec of anglos completely, which would cripple quebec

Yeah, losing a bunch of people who absolutely don't give a shit about the place and don't contribute to anything in Québec would really cripple us, James...

Mr westmount check le pub j'ai dans le métro

>1 out of the 13 provinces and territories are French
>"s-still counts!"
OK retard

>i think the funniest thing i ever read was a baby boomer anglo going "MONTREAL IS THE WORLD'S LAUGHING STOCK" because of bill 101

Lel, literally everyone love MTL except some shithead Albertan...

>this thread

NB is bilingual and Quebec is the second most populous province with the second largest economy

C'est thread son mon eau de vie, kevin...

>you speak french well enough for your 2k clients but you couldn't pass this test so bye bye

Cry all you want, little baby, le vrai Canada est le Québec...

Nigger, if you can't pass a simple French test, you need to fuck off...

I'd honestly love to see quebec seperate from Canada and fail miserably as a country

it wouldnt fail that bad, though it'd be latin american tier

This guy is the equivalent of some illegal Brazilian that went to the US and learnt ghetto English by simply living there. He knows the language, but doesn't understand its grammar or orthography.

For fuck's sake, he's a doctor, he will need to write well.

>why do we have to learn the most relevant language in the world

because we won

they would rather take our money than be poor and independent

you need to speak french for any government job in quebec

remember when china won a war for canada 250 years ago?

Jews, anybody that votes liberal provincially and all gazette readers should be culled, and this is coming from an Anglo

Well, ain't happening anytime soon, Bubba...so keep the gibs flowing, anglo slut...

He passed the oral test and failed the written test four times after living four years in the country.
They allowed him to work for four years under the provision that he'd learn the language.

What would you say if a dentist who speaks Persian, English, Spanish and some French couldn't write properly in English after living four years in an English part of the country ?

t. Abdul Singh-Wang

>Jews, anybody that votes liberal provincially and all gazette readers should be culled, and this is coming from an Anglo

Praise the Lord, James...the comment section of The Gazette is just laughable...

Born and raised here, but in a predominant anglo area with shitty schools

desu they must come from Anglo Canada... the vitriol... and it always come back to equalization payments

does this picture represent the québécois
lmao this fucking guy
>we won! USA! USA! USA! USA!
that's what you sound like, you sonud like an inbred american

Nan, honhonhon

oh and by the way, americans are FAR better people than anglo-canadians ever will be

>Born and raised here, but in a predominant anglo area with shitty schools

WTf, anglos get 1/3 of all the fuckin schools budgets with 7% of population...

montreal is a laughing stock, mcgill used to be at a level of ivy league/oxbridge

but then every academic conference needed to be bilingual and it became irrelevant

know a new york doctor who brings it up every time I see him

when we do you cry racism
but then we're vindicated by the charbonneau commission

>teenager doesn't how to service me in English
>make up lie that he called me an Anglo dog and cry to global and the gazette
>get 15 minutes of fame and propagate oppressed Anglo meme
>OP is doing the same shit on Sup Forums

Ah yes this will surely make french people like us

>and it always come back to equalization payments

L'éternel argument...

Klaus, go take care of your country, your sluts are getting it in the middles of the street...

youtu.be/ZjBKYDEJDJk

Are you kidding? Where's that 1/3 coming from? The government only properly funds private French schools lmao

ESMB has the highest graduation rates in Quebec, I doubt OP even is a montrealer at this point, also if he was intelligent he could have gone to Vicente Massey or royal west academy

>obsession with a miscegenating slut

>france gave up quebec to keep guadaloupe
>being proud of your french ancestry

>man posts shitty Quebecer b8
>it works again