Mental illness thread what do you anons have? I'll start

Mental illness thread what do you anons have? I'll start

Dissociative identity disorder 0/10 is a nightmare wouldn't wish on anyone
PTSD Also hell because of invasive thoughts which make me suicidal
Bipolar disorder mild mostly internalized not noticeable
Avoidant personality disorder not tough to manage but I blame it for the situation I'm in which made my life hell

sensory processing disorder
generalized and social anxiety
major depressive dissorder

the most beautiful disorder of them all.

borderline

constant nightmares every night. idk if it's something i should be worried about or not. i'm kinda used to wake up every night because of them.
might be just some kind of phase or something

>"illness"

kek

paranoid schizofrenic reporting in

Your moms phone number

OCD is the only diagnosis so far, therapist kinda shitty.
Am very interested in hearing your experiences with DID

fucking hate people who dont control their OCD.

Self-diagnosed fags. Having a true mental illnes doesn't make you more cool...

Any way to get a general mental health test done? I'm almost certain I have some issues.

>self-diagnosed

oh please. how many times have you been 5150d

agreed with this one. it's actually annoying when people tell they have depression,ptsd,ocd,etc. makes them just seem like attenton whores

thats a negative sir

Depression, like a normal person. I've gotten off meds, life's actually pretty nice

RUH ROH!

Not weak, so none.

Don't control it meaning what? My parents used to get pissed because I wouldn't clean the kitchen or vacuum well, but my room was spotless because my OCD usually only applies to things I have direct control over consistently

tl;dr: I dont give a shit about other peoples stuff

>Look at me! I'm a 16 years old suffering person! Please, give me attention!
This is all I read

thx for the aids article that went with the aids pic

once upon a time i invited my buddy to go camping with me, and he says 'lets bring my roommate he has ocd but hes cool'

he didnt manage it

so we're going to leave and we're packing up the car, and he has to bring everything. im talking swimsuit. down jacket. extreme wet weather gear. road flares. flaregun. generator. slowcooker. salt. pepper. cumin. tarragon. white pepper. cinnamon. distilled water. drinking water. rubbing alcohol. bandaids. neosporin. tylenol AND ibuprofen AND naproxen. shorts pants other pants other pants other pants other pants 5 different kinds of shoes a cell phone a burner phone a satellite phone a portable radio a portable tv a portable dvd player a portable blu ray player every dvd and blu ray he owned...

This isn't Barry. I'm talking to Dennis right now, am I not?

For me it's sort of odd it's like not feeling like myself sometimes like feeling like a cartoon character or a celebrity sometimes it fits and sometimes it doesn't but if it fits my delusional mind fixates on it more also if something traumatic happens to me I kinda feel lost from myself worst thing about it is you project it on others too sometimes I just hate it cause of the cringe factor apparently my aunt has this too

>Look at me! I'm a 16 years old suffering person! Please, give me attention!

actually a pretty accurate description of borderline

Dysthimia and chronic depression
(=Major double depression combo unlocked!)

I also have certain anxiety problems and suffer from hallucinations

I took SSRI's for my OCD and ended up hallucinating, being terrified of people so i would stay at home in darkness and silence, having violent suicidal nightmares and finally throwing up blood. Fun times. After quitting the meds I have more anxiety than before I started taking them.

Damn that's must have been a 5 star quality camp trip

Ah, I get that. Instead I pack a lot (not as much as that) and then panic the entire trip. But I never make it anyone else's problem so I guess thats the difference
I can't even contemplate that, having more then one identity

99% of everything he packed remained in the trunk.

everyone had to sit with shit in their lap and the car was PACKED with crap.

like i dont want to be a dick, if you manage yourself and dont fill my car to the absolute limit you sound cool to me

People speaking out about their problems is not seeking attention, it's seeking support

Depression coupled with social anxiety.
I take seroquel and the anxiety goes away with the change in mood, I've found.
When I'm not taking my recommended dose, I start getting really paranoid and weepy. I get rid of things and sever relationships out of guilt.

Yeees, approval from anonymous people on the internet, I have achieved the end all be all... its sad but im not even kidding

toplol

>Depression
>Anxiety
>Ass burgers

Those who truly love you will not see your depression as a burden. If fact they will be glad to help you.

i dont know a single person with a mental illness, if people are anxious of anything they get confronted with it untill they lose their anxiety... if they had something like ocd ppl just have to slap them and force them to deal with it.

you can controle fears humans have just like the fears of dogs. Watch the dog whisperer and apply his technics to the weak.

Omg call me already sexy

i was talking about the self diagnosers. the people with actual problems rarely start conversation about their problems.

I just made this thread out of boredom tbh

If you're taking the time to reply, why not do so with support then? It's the same amount of time for you regardless of whether they're bullshitting you or not.

If you believe the person is bullshitting, hate will just redouble their insistence. Be kind and support them and maybe they won't feel the need to make things up for attention.

>people with actual problems rarely start conversation about their problems.

oh yeah cuz deaf people never talk to each other about deaf stuff

I am acoustic.

And hey, double bonus, if they actually have a problem. A show of support might help them on their way to overcoming their issues.

read a book called the ultra mind solution

ADHD n bi-polar 2 here

I'm homosexual. Life is hell.

i'm bisexual and my life is only 50 percent hell

Humanity...
All of my suffering on this world has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women.
It has made me realize just how brutal and twisted humanity is as a species. All I ever wanted was to fit
in and live a happy life amongst
humanity, but I was cast out and rejected, forced to endure an existence
of loneliness and insignificance, all because the females of the human species were incapable of seeing
the value in me.

Borderline & OCD here. Not a huge but if my life though.

I chew on rawhide bones. I don't know what that is called. I've done it since I was 12

I'm probably crazy too, but I don't have enough jewgold to get diagnosed.