If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

bump for curiosity

Bump

does it ever get old posting this over and over?

seriously i can't think of anything more sad and pathetic than spamming the same thread.

I don't have a foot fetish, I just came here to say that those are some pretty cool shoes.

I don't go to school anymore so it wouldn't affect me. Underage b@, pls.

All attractive girls must be drunk and dosed with aphrodisiacs throughout the school day

All girls have to wear skirts in one of two ways. Either really short where you can just see her cheeks or low hanging ones but they have to wear high rising things with thin straps. First offense is having to wear a buttplug with a sign saying she has one. Second a tail buttplug and third is a tail butt plug with a remote that one random person at the school gets to play with that makes it vibrate

I would wear really thick absorbent diapers. All cute girls at the school would have to come to me if they needed to pee. They would have to stretch the waistband of my diaper, pull down their pants/panties, and pee into my diaper. When I start to leak, the last girl to pee into my diaper would have to be my sex slave until I came and change me into a fresh diaper.

Punishment for now followings these rules would be... They would have to wear a diaper tied to a bed in the school. They would be left there and not changed into a fresh diaper for 1-3 days depending on the number of offenses.

Just wanted to say that you are a fucking retard, and anyone who contributes to this cancerous fucking dumpster fire of a thread is an even bigger retard. My suspicion is that you're an actual autist with no conception of normal human interaction. Die in a fucking fire, you worthless sack of underaged turds.

what about the rest of the dresscode?

Sounds like heaven

what would be the best parts?

any girl from school that i think is cute and or sexy needs to bear my chldren at all times

what would probably happen if this was implemented?

>School

Underage b& plox

this

I used to have this idea for a dress code that was kinda strict and very complex. Offending garments would be removed. If what was underneath still broke the rules, that would be removed too, until either a passable garment was found or, more often, the girl was stripped completely naked. Bonus points for this being done on the spot in the classroom.

what would the dresscode be?

Never thought too hard about the details of it, but it would be complicated and esoteric enough that even prudish girls would occasionally violate it by accident. Not all teachers have a complete understanding either, but the creepy janitor knows every fucking word and sometimes makes shit up if he thinks he can get away with it.

sounds hot. what are some things the creepy janitor would do?

Rule: have sex with me
Punishment: have sex with me
This was easy

all girls must wear hosiery.

desu~

wear a butt plug all day

bump

bump

lurking

not this fucking thread again...

nice feet

bump