/rym/ Rateyourmusic / general

The best damn music discussion board online... Period! Which is why I love these threads. Music is my life, and I love rating it.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~Zed_Lamp
rateyourmusic.com/~nekodoiko
rateyourmusic.com/list/Bishopboy1999/users-on-rym-with-autism/
rateyourmusic.com/~croutoulia
rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_
youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean, you're not wrong.

sonemic will NEVER brunch

rateyourmusic.com/~Zed_Lamp
If you're into it...

im out of it

i told you when i came i was a stranger

WHO IS THIS GUY

rateyourmusic.com/~nekodoiko
Check pls

rateyourmusic.com/list/Bishopboy1999/users-on-rym-with-autism/
Are you at all surprised by the users on this list

holy shit lads ~mkrasna reset his ratings

I've come to a point of obsession where I have to look at every album's rating before listening to it. Like, I don't remember when was the last time I listened to an album without knowing its RYM rating beforehand. Does anyone else feel like this?

>tfw have legit autism but try to hide it from everyone

Yeah
It's pretty crazy but RYM is the only site on the Internet with remotely decent music ratings
And half of them are still wrong

hi sal

>all garbage users
wtf I though autists were supposed to be ploymaths, though I guess the ploymaths won't reveal themselves

The coolest autists always hide their power level

the final form of redpilled autism is realizing it's a myth propagated by the pharmaceutical industry

this, unironically

t. Never studied psychology

>(((psychology)))

t. never took the redpill

Fuck off Sup Forums

Based Autistic Ploymath Lad Like L "Y" J

GereGere is good. detrimentalanesthesia is a pseud.

>GereGere is good
beige sporkcore furry

sporkcore? is this like try-hard quirky or something because of that spork copypasta? idk, i've found some cool albums from them. although a lot of their ratings seem to be random european pop singles that aren't even good

>try-hard quirky
yes, also see YellowJelly

>Spork-haters aren't bad people but a generally vitriolic folk, they cannot bear individualism, people expressing fun and joy, art that questions their narrative, for they are insecure, depressed and deserve pity. They are quick to pigeonhole those artists they take offense with and try to make their fans look bad with glib rhetoric based on stereotyping. Essentially they care about fitting in, their music taste is geared towards projecting an air of "maturity" or “coolness” which are arbitrary norms sporkcore challenges.
Spork-fans are aware of the nature of Popular Music: not just its musical content but its styles and the cult(ure) they propagate are what makes this musical tradition important. They are educated in postmodern thought and appreciate the philosophical implications of Sporkcore, which plays with and between those styles. They can appreciate music on a technical level, its creativity for its own sake, without the narrow lense of any particular subculture and the idea of stylistic (or racial) purity those may hold. They have an optimistic, cosmopolitan attitude towards life.
So either raise that spork or shove it up yours!

why are anime butts so great

>Like, I don't remember when was the last time I listened to an album without knowing its
album cover does that for me
this.

because you are a pedo

furries are amazing dude
how they can be so upbeat and dedicated to their nonsense niche fandom despite the fact that everyone hates them
i wish i was a furry

Are they on that list?

That's called autism and it's not something you would want

yiff in hell lol

>Spork-haters aren't bad people but a generally vitriolic folk, they cannot bear individualism, people expressing fun and joy, art that questions their narrative, for they are insecure, depressed and deserve pity. They are quick to pigeonhole those artists they take offense with and try to make their fans look bad with glib rhetoric based on stereotyping. Essentially they care about fitting in, their music taste is geared towards projecting an air of "maturity" or “coolness” which are arbitrary norms sporkcore challenges.
lol this describes montie to a fucking tee

that's what they want you to think

wtf i love autism now

except montie is a try hard faggot claiming to be "social"

I'm autistic and don't get furries. They seem harmless enough I guess.

there's nothing wrong with autism, but it's nothing one should want to have.

the self-aware furries are fine imo i'm autistic as well
but i'd never fucking put myself on an autism list on RYM
imagine being that addicted to attention

>a myth propagated by the pharmaceutical industry

No, that's depression.

LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY this.

Literally was just about to post this.

so the brain is immune to dysfunctions related to dopamine and other chemicals/receptors? it's a perfect magical system?

Most of the posters in this thread BTFO

let's refer to everything as a chemical imbalance! yes! take this pill, you will get better!
the validity of 'chemical imbalance' claims pertaining to depression is disputed heavily. woah! did you know the chemicals in the brain are DIFFERENT when you're aroused than when you're angry? Holy shit!

i have major depressive disorder and i got extremely better once i stopped wallowing in self-pity. if you make an effort, you get better.

Wouldn't you like to know?

This. I used to be depressed, and took ssri's (placebo trash, except for the side effects) and they obviously didn't help. But then I started exercising every day, eating healthy, and having a better mindset which got rid of it.

Literally nothing wrong with being aroused by cute anime girls. Real girls are gross and icky, why would you say such a thing?

How Can You Be A Ploymath If You Don't Even Own A Dakimakura Or An Onahole

Go to bed PJW

>polymath
>sex
True polymaths reject masturbation and sexuality without love.

What are some polymath approved visual novels?

Katawa Shoujo but only if it's 2013

Daitoshokan
Sayonara wo Oshiete
RuiTomo

Aw user, but I love u!

Hotel Dusk Room 215

*dabs in japanese*

ummmm stop appropriating japanese culture please????

konnichiwa, fellow jop

that's the only way to do it. only reason i take my antidepressant nowadays is to avoid the withdrawals; even tapering down makes me sick af so whatever.

summary: eat right, exercise, take care of your body and mind. force yourself until it gets easier and easier. fuck psychiatry.

how are you, sal? are you still in that retched chat?

How can someone be this clueless. This is literally the worst pleb I have ever encountered. I think it's because this one insists on talking about something that they know nothing about. Yes I am very upset.

i kinda find his reviews endearing like some schizophrenic college kid in a basement drinking monster

Yeah like what is with that chat log. Why does he think anyone fucking cares.

redbull me on this profile

rateyourmusic.com/~croutoulia

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

hi

youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs

also i've said this many times but your brain/body is essentially a big muscle and you can train and retrain it to do anything, especially in regards to diet. cut out shit like coffee and alcohol, drink water often, groom regularly, start developing an exercise routine. i swear things will get better.

i'm okay! you mean blogchat? i am, but i'm a lot less involved in it these days.

~boldfaure

Am I missing something or is this year really bad for music

havent you heard that awesome game soundtrack

kys pedo

Literally fucking who?

i am what i am, fascinating, yet complex... an open book, a friend, a stubborn fool, a helping hand, i enjoy creation i enjoy music, art, culture

who the fuck are you newtrip?

>newtrip

boldfaure betrays that he's a newtrip yet again

Memes will get you nowhere, friendo

says the guy who just asserted a trip multiple years older than his is a 'newtrip'

hmmm.... makes u think

Hm, something about bums is ringing a bell. Yes?

Based phlg. King of the idols.

bump

I think good music in 2017 is lost on you when you venerate A Nu-Male Cried for Me

does anyone else wanna do a murder-suicide with phlg?

Good idea to be quite honest with you, user.

uh oh

Wow, this ~detrimentalanesthesia has AMAZING taste.

see

damn why

Woah you're so edgy dude

got 3 angry pms from nerds pissed that i rated that nier automata soundtrack 1 star

apparently they made a "list" of everyone who was giving it low ratings (literal doxxing) but the mods deleted it

lel

got 3 angry pms from nerds pissed that i rated that nier automata soundtrack 1 star

apparently they made a "list" of everyone who was giving it ratings but the mods deleted it

lel

apparently they made a "list" of everyone who was giving it low ratings (literal doxxing) but the mods deleted it

lel

Are you autistic

Please refrain from using autism as some sort of derogatory term. I thought we were better then that. Thank you.

>he adopted a positive autism system
into the trash he goes

such a shame, he had good taste

who?

lel

True ploymaths have ascended from the earthly notions of love and sexuality. Which is why I castrated myself.

I encourage everybody here to half star it. I just half starred it yesterday. The angry reactions these video game nerds had to my rating is classic. The butthurt is unreal.