twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's feels no ylyl.

wad da fuuug

(bottle/beer)*pi/2 = 5pi/2

HAHAHA! BECAUSE SONIC IS FAST!!!

youtu.be/OVdoTCQ3CTM

what the fuck is that

It's called Basketball.
It's been around for about 125 years now.

Fucking nightmare fuel

A skinwalker, an ancient native american creature from folklore

Sudowoodo

You've just been visited by the salty hairy pedo sped of Sup Forums. Autism and lack of YouTube fame will come to you unless you comment "you're autistic and your videos are shit" on this video. There are no immunities.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xeYfX1gIha8

>black people not using european names

Holy fuck

why are americans always wearing their nazi flag? seriously though. the only other group to ever have this big of a flag fetish was the fucking nazis.

Get slenderman out of there.

This one is fucking hilarious

He is actually something that i cant type using the phonetic alphabet. theyre what Grendel is based on.

skin walkers are normal people who use magic to become animals you faggot. Is a rake, do you even /x/

>most popular baby names
>white
>exclusively white trash names
>even asians have less trashy white names than whites

>normies think this is funny
and you wonder why we hate you

I laughed cos I remembered the original. This on the other hand, is cancer

>not laughing at LaPrell

skin walkers are a tribe in africa that will kill someone and literally wear their skin to infiltrate their tribe. also cannibals

Nice

hoo fug

Given that the guy is wearing a red white and blue decoration around his neck, id wager strongly they're at an independence day celebration. Its basically where we celebrate how jelly you all are with your dependency.

And in retrospect, you better hope that the American politicians dont go all Nazi because I'd vouch and tell them youre a jew rat.

You tell em dude! Thank god people like you are still around

Ayy lmao

Because if you are bad at everything else, you can be good at looking like a redneck.

jjgfuu

Lost

Ive actually seen people post that thinking it was for real

usa is not the only free country in the world. 86 are free, and usa is probably the least free one. because you have a psychotic fetish for flags you think people envy you when we make fun of you. you have the largest prison population in the world both in general and per capita, and you use the prisoners as slaves. you're not free, bitch.

going nazi doesn't really pay off. if you make everybody your enemy, they'll get together and murder your ass.

>Thank god complete wankers like you are still around

reminds me of the bumper sticker I saw today, too bad I didn't have my phone on me to take a picture. It read, "My kid has more chromosomes than yours!"

You just don't want to accept how jealous you are of us.

We and the Nazis have had the only countries worth a shit

john; haha. where did you find this one?!

fk

this whole thread is full of garbage tier normie nonsense
please go back to 9gag

Im sorry I cant hear you over the sound of immigrant cock flowing in and out of your mouth. And good luck "getting together to murdering" the ass of the united states, like any of you tryhards could even make a dent.

Get out of my country you brown and/or brown loving piece of shit

fuck you

This man Dirichlets.

oh somwhere online haha. It just cracked me up! Thanks for joining us tonight Bill

I dont speak dishwasher

I feel so stupid now...

>now

naw, man, i'm good. you don't even have healthcare. if you get cancer you have to start cooking meth. there's a reason breaking bad is set in the usa, it wouldn't work in a first world democracy. your midget president wasn't even democratically elected.

He also does parkour

Have a better country and maybe you'll be able to understand national pride

the nazis had the same mentality. they thought themselves unbeatable. so they invaded russia in winter without proper equipment. isis also thought themselves unbeatable. so if you get your head out of your prolapsed rectum you would realize that you're living in a fantasy world.

discord.gg/nG9eYkd

Here you go lads

autism strikes

eat my ass

national pride =/= retard rednecks draped in flags, cursing foreigners

that's national retardation. the one thing usa is truly #1 in.

See? You re talking about the best series anyone has offered. Still American. Still European boy jealous of it.

Have you actually ever read a history book? The Nazionale invaded in spring for one. And the Russians whom were starving and lack air and naval superiority had massive lend leases from the allies. If it were only Russia they would have lost

America is a lost cause. Its already beyond shit becuase of the fags, niggers, SJWs yadda yadda

Thats why we're not going to russia you Trigger Nigger. How can your country even afford history books about world war 2? Probably through American government aid brought back by your brown illegal family who sneak into our country because your money is worth toilet you street shitting filth

i thought it was a anti joke

Lost

Fukken kek

Spread some of this shit on our discord

discord.gg/ezrFyVm

lost

lost, any more?

What are you? Some kind of dipshit Canadian?

Now this is just sad, not funny

Name?

>filename
Kek

Russia's a big place... Hitler figured they could take Moscow by the middle of summer then kick back and wait until the end of winter to break any remaining resistance.
So Stalin started a scorched earth policy, destroyed everything in the Nazi's path and basically waited for winter to do its thing.

Just think... if they'd thought ahead and packed long johns instead of going in wearing shorts and thinking themselves unbeatable they might have been ok.

your white people were all made by us. this is where white people are made. you talk about history books and you think everyone who's not american is brown? bitch, we're the whitest people on earth, and you're merely the scum we threw away.

and we don't get any american aid. trump is a liar who doesn't understand what usa is spending money on. usa is propping up it's failing empire, and trump is telling you to remove the support so it'll plummet faster.

Sorry im late!!!!!!!

i'm not amerinazi. you fucking inbred yokel.