How do we save Sup Forums

How do we save Sup Forums

Wrong pic but still relevant I guess

how do we shave, Sup Forums?

nothing can save us from our sins

we can start by actually implementing some of the proposed changes in these meta-threads

skip Fitter Happier

but those threads are filled with dumb whiners who don't know how to filter

ban hip hop

bring back tripfag culture so that we can destroy it again

Or we could start by getting mods who actually do their jobs.

This is fucking Sup Forums, dude. Anyone who is even remotely well-hinged would rather be discussing Led Zeppelin on their facebook walls to sound of thousands of likes, not going to Sup Forums to talk about being Lauryn Mayberry's tampon boy.

10 minute board-wide lock on new threads by anyone.

Problem solved. People just cannot handle freedom so take it away. From everyone.

corn maze!

It isn't going to happen.

Just stop.

We'll test that by seeing if they remove your post

CORN MAZE?!!

Hasn't happened before, but I've reported so many bait and spam threads only to see them get archived or stay up for days. You know:
>*deletes* threads
>Sonemic will never launch threads
>Tfw fell for the nigger music is better threads
>Waifu worship threads

You'll have your work cut out for you today, it's DUDE WEED LMAO day

See

Maybe we should care about music instead of hype.

Maybe we should be nice to the talent we have here and promote them instead of insulting them.

Sign of massive newfaggotry?

Participating in "how do we save Sup Forums" threads.

Bring back share threads like the ones we had before the 2010's.

source?

Delete all "share" threads

Sup Forums is not your criminal gang

Ban Grimesposters
Ban Fantano drones (i.e. people who think Kendrick, Death Grips and Swans are making the best music right now)
Ban Kanye fans

>Taking away freedom on an anonymous site
Other than that, please explain how any of these threads are worthwhile:

Kill Kendrick and his normal trash fans.

Ban me

Wut, I don't understand the correlation youre making with freedom and anonymity. This board is absolutely flooded with garbage fucking threads and there is literally only one single way to deal with it. A permanent 10 minute board wide lock. Then for 1 minute new threads can be made after which time the mod will have 9 minutes to prune all garbage which may be everything.

Or not. I definitely appreciate the ability to hide threads and be my own mod.

this

Change the fucking sticky

Filtering works to an extent. If you filter certain words, you don't see the threads you may potentially be interested in.

>It isn't going to happen.

Well it's the same as hiding to me. Otherwise a board wide lock is critically necessary. Ten minutes doesn't work? Move it to 20

This. RYM needs to be removed.

Wut why? RYM is a critical resource. What's better?

I'm mostly concerned with the picture in particular the caption. This board has zero room to feel superior about literally anything whether sarcastic or not. Either way how many fucking years old is that fuckin picture? Its time for a change regardless. Our current banner is something to be proud of I think and Id like to see that reflected in our sticky.

Too much pretentious retards visiting the site and plaguing Sup Forums as well as a result. RYM has become MAL at this point.

Well ironically this is the kind of attitude I'm trying to prevent. I want more people here but I want new threads literally strangulated for everyone.