I live in Charlotte, NC and I'm happy to report that so far this year I've removed 13 illigal imagrants from their home...

I live in Charlotte, NC and I'm happy to report that so far this year I've removed 13 illigal imagrants from their home, wives and children. No I do not work with ICE. I'm just an average American doing his civil duty.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nG9eYkd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a massive faggot. Kill yourself.

> Hi Sup Forums today i didn't litter the streets

you didn't do anything worth praise

I see nothing wrong with this sign

edgy as fuck user!!!!

See that's the problem with the country. Little bitches like you that won't grow a pair of balls , get out behind the computer and get shit done. I will literally wear trump shirts, Confederate flags and not to mention the 2nd amendment flag and American flag waiving high off my house. You know what that's called? Goddamn pride bubba !

Thank you op. You are a true patriotic citizen.

Oh and let me add onto this .... Today while I was out painting my house a Mexican prick (in an all white community in South Charlotte) parked on the side walk, blaring his shitty fucking music and simply dropped my pain brush, holsters my weapon went up to his truck and said move that price of shit . His son came out raising hell, looked back, put my hand on my firearm and simply said I know your dad is illigal, I've already called ice, and your in the the wrong goddamn state to be running your mouth boy. Shit got real straight real quick, then I went home, blasted colt Ford as loud as I could and finished painting. My wife didn't necessarily like it but she ain't going no where.

Sure you have faggot

you only did your civil duty and came to beg for praise, you are just an attention whore and not a true American

Proof or it didn't happen

>I'm just an average edgelord shitposting on Sup Forums
ftfy faggot

You Serve God Op Not just america

Thank you sir. I make it very obvious what I do in my down time when I'm not supervising retarded rednecks, I'm rounding up illigal. Life is good as shit!

I'll take "Things that never happened" for 600, Alex.

Don't tease me like that. You're just an edgy little boy that decided to brag on the internet today

>Replace nigger with Mexican.

pinche puto cabron... Toma

Freedom of America gives you your opinion. Your still a little bitch though. No doubt about it.

Good job op, creating more jobs for US citizens

Again, not teasing. Not edgy, completely serious. I'm 26, supervisor at a company I won't name. A 8 year old son, a few more out and about in the world, a wife of 1 year (not her kid) but a girl I met though a ex gf . Very patriotic , heavy believer in my 2nd amendment and a huge fan of grizzly wintergreen and Carhartt hoodies . And I love my 2002 Ford f250

Now I'm just pulling shit from my gallery. Op btw

Still op

I bet you beat your wife.

You removed immigrants from their homes, plus their kids.
That's too much, at point of being an hero, cause kids

Nope here's what I did for vday. I got outback. 20oz steak 6pk of yuingling and lobster with baked tater

thanks god there are people like you.

Thanks op for cleaning USA from these fuckers

Post self pic and address, please. Ballless bitches won't do anything about it, naturally.

The only good thing is the money cause (immigrants * x) * (income no tax) = prosperity

he dont want to send pic.
He even too lazy to download a paint for his phone because OP IS GAY

>no spanish

wut

Your welcome user. I'm happy to be of service :)

>America

even if i'm not from usa, i'm happy to know there is still some faith in humanity. Keep reporting these assholes.

Goddamn only talk shit behind a computer. Lmao at least I have enough balls to beat a wetback half to death just because he spoke Mexican in America. Go the fuck on somewhere . I sure as fuck don't give a shit what you have to say. Gay? Sure let's just think that

i'm sure it wasnt supposed to be in this thread

someone posted something related to what he wrote

Goddamn right bubba and I do that shit openly . Proud and mother fucking free !!! Spock Muslims all will get that big size 10 steel toe boot up that puckered ass

pues yo no les puedo decir nada al respecto

To all the nerds out there no, I did not mean Spock. Let's just take the context of the entire thread and assume what it should be.

Ayyy we'll find you :))

Spock, commonly Mr. Spock, is a fictional character in the Star Trek media franchise.

Did he trigger you? Poor little Tumblr faggot. Maybe you can blog about it

Hose , commenly known as the "great border hopper" is the guy I just put away :)

>white's only
>white's
sometimes it's embarrassing to be racist

What do you think about legal Mexican immigrants?

Why should you care? You do you. Don't look for an anonymous person's approval.

OPs bae

My man! Sir you should feel good about yourself ! Seriously. That's what I do, but a little more openly. With my shirts and flag in the rear windshield and let's not forget the Glock 40 on my side . It seems to trigger most people. But then I know who's a hitch with no balls :) and THATS who I intentionally try to irritate. Example. I was at Walgreens with my wife and there was a blue haired bitch behind me. I looked at my wife and winked and loudly said " when we get home I want my dinner and I'm checking your phone to make sure your not a slut " obviously I will never do that (except the dinner part) but the bitch just threw her shit down and stormed out hahahaha

Op here. Fuck you.

I'm native american... i removed 13 whites from my town. fucking immigrant scum.

My man, although I love the pride of that woman and I feel like she's the stereo trypical southern redneck (and actually is) is far from my wife. Not all southern women are fat ;) trust me . Some actually wear cowboy boots, Jean shorts and my tank top :)

We should get rid of all immigrants! Make America great again! Native American's only!

We made it better. We went from eating baby's and fucking sisters to eating cows and fucking geese :) yes op here . Your welcome !

God Bless you

Again op here. With what your tribe of 30 drunks???

But white people still fuck their sisters.

I think your thinking of Mexicans, french.. well so far anyone I Europe ? Sure you get your sister fucker down here but that's just a bunch of retards that can't get their own. It's not like the pictures you jerk off to on the internet user

I don't think god ever blessed you. Like ever. Same with the Jews .
- Love op

I'm a Mexican woman engaged to a white man. What do you think about that? We'll be polluting your country and the population with little brown babies. As the human race continues to breed, everyone on Earth will be brown eventually.

Op here. This, I call abaddon (angel of death. Stays beside my night stand at all times. And just because I can take it out front and clean it. (I live by some liberals)

I think your disgusting. Black dude/ white girl, Mexican/Mexican, . It's all sick as fuck. And you can try but I reaaaalllyyy feel like I hit home for you? Let me guess, famy member illigal? We'll find em don't worry.

>What do you think about that?
Clean up your fucking yard, beaner scum

Whether or not this happened its a good example of how things should be.

The days of us ass kissing minorities is fucking done

Oh shit I almost forgot! (Still op) by the time I'm done you won't have a family to spend with the kid and then as he grows up he will eventually kill "itself" what ever gender you provide it, and BOOM. MURICA!!

That picture is fake as fuck, me and my siblings work on farms and its not like that. Fucking city boy get a reality check

I promise on everything I hold dear in life. My wife, kid(s) , it happened and I'm nowhere near fucking being done!!! Trust me user. Hold your ground user show hatred to them all and I swear we will be OK.

Tracking IP now
Don't worry you'll be deported soon too

tfw you only have black dindus in your town and can't deport the trouble makers :/

Dude I fucking know. I hate that shit!! But hats why I open carry. Hoping one WOD get some balls and give me a reason to wipe it off the earth ! And a fyi I served 6 years In the US army :)

Fuck my phone is correcting all the wrong things. Shit, sorry user hopefully you get it!

It's a funny sign considering most Spanish people are white. Also dat apostrophe

>autistic

I love people like you OP. Everyone in our discord does too

discord.gg/nG9eYkd

you sound like a fat faggot

I didn't know Sup Forums was filled with so many Mexicans.

>Confederate flags
the south lost, get over it

I've never had a gun, but I'd like to get one
A nice one that if someone tries to break into my house I can blow a hole through them the size of my fist
No more tolerating this diversity bullshit
Shape up, or get fucked up

>if someone tries to break into my house
yea, wouldnt want anyone to steal your nascar collection or bang your sister-wife

God bless you OP. I hate fucking Mexican trash so much. I fired 4 on their supposed protest day. You cost me money so I replaced them with two homeless veterans. I regret not doing so sooner.

Holy fuck this is cringe

God bless america!! With that comment user I'm outta here! I see I'm not alone. And since I'm not spread the word around the streets. That white Americans are back, proud and fucking ballsy as hell. 5 am comes early and I really wanna get my dick sucked before bed so it's my time to sign off. Keep up the good work and the good fight! And for all of you other anons out there , my badass right wingers, yell at niggers, wetbacks and blue haired bitches.get it done! I am!
Goodnight anons! Thanks for the conversation. ( Excluding the liberals niggers well hell to shorten it up anyone who's not white or whit and liberal) PS yes get a shotgun and 00 buck. For you I recommend PDX rounds. It's a slug and buck shot wrapped up into one hell of a nightmarish chunk (s) of lead.

Aren't the Spanish white?

That's what came into my head too lol, also does that mean Latinos from other countries besides Mexico can be served too?
Kek

I too want to report my dumbass illegals neighbors who the fuck do i called

(866347-2423) have names first and last. Address and any other info you can give them :) goodnight y'all :)

>being pride of something you haven't accomplished yourself or not related to yourself
Fucking parasites.

proud*