I need help fast guys. i might have really messed up

i need help fast guys. i might have really messed up

>really hungry but running late for meeting with friend.
>buy bag of beef jerky when fueling up
>mother calls and im just stuffing the beef jerky down
>dont even notice until i swallow that i just chewed and ate pic related
>mouth dry as hell
>i cant make myself throw up only dry heave
>feeling stomach cramping and pain
>feels like there is blood in my tummy :(

seriously what the fuck do i do, i dont have ins, could go to walgreens but not 911

Other urls found in this thread:

sorbentsystems.com/pdf/oxygenabsorbermsds.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this was about 25 minutes ago now, and im feeling sicker by the minute. im sweating bad right now. might take a cold shower. keep thread alive pls

Sorry to be the one to break it to youbut you're dead. You better call your friend and explain why you aren't coming.

fuck off and die quietly fagggot

Dude call 911 now, nothing else will hel you

I know nothing about what I asume is drugs, whats that?

>Rest assured, the contents of the packet, silica gel, is basically sand and it is not harmful if swallowed.

You'll be fine, just drink water and get something else in your stomach.
In can cause iron toxicity in children and pets, but in adults you'll be okay.

Gonna call myself out before anyone else gets the chance, retard.

OP here, i googled a bit and found this

>it helps to deactivate the neutrons
>Protein (protons) are positively charged. To neutralize this you need (obviously) neutrons.

what has lots of neutrons? Gatorade?

Bleach

Oxy-Guard is not silica gel, it's an oxygen absorber made by clariant.com. Their MSDS sheet is not available on their website. However, a competing company's oxygen absorber does have their MSDS sheet online and it says if ingested: induce vomiting, drink water, and call physician immediately.
sorbentsystems.com/pdf/oxygenabsorbermsds.pdf

Coming to Sup Forums for medical advice and not just googling it. yeah, naw.

Fake News

My mother told me to drink a lot of milk but i think thats making it worse.

i want to try the neutrons thing before even thinking about going to a doctor. my face feels really heavy. i probably shouldnt drive but im home alone

activated charcoal. I could be wrong, but if anything is poison in your body that would absorb it well. You'll be okay OP.

Protein (Protons) LOL WHAT THE FUCK.

That's not at all how it works... bro charcoal. please listen to me. You can get it at walmart, walgreens, freddies anywhere sometimes its in a liquid solution, this would make it easier for you.

the problem with silica jell is that it absorbs moisture and gets huge. so it becomes a giant ball in your stomach

Swallow some razor blades
The dessicant is usually Si2OH which bonds really fast with the high carbon steel

this incase of any poisoning, I've saved people from eating too much research chemicals, oral opiate over doses and once my dog who ate a bunch of poisoned birds.. if it hasnt fully absorbed into your system, charcoals the best solution.

"Should I look up how to survive? Naah, lemme just ask the biggest group of trolling assholes on the planet, that'll save me for sure. And while I'm at it lemme just take my time looking for a pic of it online instead of just taking one right hear because that would make my story look believable."

Go away.

I promise activated charcoal, afew tsp of the stuff has like the surface area of a football field. by surface area, I mean space for things, you don't want in your body to bind to. if its silica vs charcoal, charcoal will win.

yea no joke I must have fallen for a troll post.

Call poison control

induce vomiting

OP here guys i really dont fel goodd. i dont have a phone can i IM 911 or osmething or if i give my address will someone please call for me i think i need help. i just pissed a clear gel out of my butt