It's been solved by a geologist, this is not a boulder or a rock. It is simply rock...

It's been solved by a geologist, this is not a boulder or a rock. It is simply rock. I am happy to retire this highly argumentative meme after we all agree.

Its actually a Stone.

it is, good night

You take your filthy faggot falsehoods somewhere else, you fucking liar! That is clearly stone.

actually its your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this post

It's a boulder, you fuck.

clearly a mountain

well by our definition perhaps but you could find many different definitions of a rock thus leading to different answers of different perceptions.

Item: Rock
Type: Boulder
Composition: Rock
Source: Earth
Class: None
Alignment: Neutral

It is a stone you retard

Godfucking damn you to hell, trying to pull this shit on me. I know Melissa McCarthy when I see her.

It's a glacial deposit of boulder sized rock, fucktards.

Well thats just perspective, could be a pebble, stone, rock or a mountain, tthe question is about size.

nope, it's an erratic

that the composite leftovers of the sand from your mothers vagina /thread

You mean an erratic?
Nope I'm the Geologist from the other night and this is clearly just rock.
It isn't separate from the underlying strata and so is just rock.
A rock, stone or boulder is not conjoined to the larger mass.

Let's all agree however it is "zany" for you fucktards to continue to unfunnily bang on about your opinions.

Its a flintstone faggots!

Its also carbon

Its also non organic element

Are you fucking kidding me you mothersuckling pool of tiger diarrhea? THAT THING IN THE PICTURE IS CLEARLY NOT A ROCK OR A STONE, BUT RATHER A MOTHERFUCKING CRAG SERIOUSLY HOW RETARDED ARE YOU AUTISTS THESE DAYS

>crag. (krăg) n. A steep rugged mass of rock projecting upward or outward. [Middle English, from Welsh craig or Scottish Gaelic creagh.]

It's an image of a rock.

actually, it's a picture.
/thread

It's not a rock, it's a series of signals sent through wires, faggot.

Its a football! I chiseled it!

If you consider the vertical and cylindrical nature, it's actually classified under pillars

It's a stone user

You didn't make it

how

IT'S A FUCKING BOULDER YOU FUCKING FUCK!
NO ONE SAYS "Hey, grab me that boulder so I can do some pond skipping!" BECAUSE BOULDERS ARE TOO BIG. BOULDERS ARE BIGGER THAN ROCKS, WHICH ARE BIGGER THAN PEBBLES.

Petrified dinosaur testicle.

That's actually a series of smaller rocks that gives the appearance of one large rock.

Big rock, y-yyou an angry rock

Sorry OP, I just accidentally your rock...

Consider akmens razor. It's just a mass of minerals. Rock

10.1 INCHES OR LARGER IN DIAMETER MEANS IT'S A FUCKING BOULDER.

Isss big rock, give rock boxing gloves and he's rocky.