Is it coming or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

cfr.org/world/quarterly-update-economic-downturn-historical-context/p25770
youtu.be/VKohRqU4ljw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying it's not already habbening

How is it happening already?

nah

Not in the foreseeable future, at least.

No.

Not with trump sucking putins duck.

lolno
news is simply
fake and gay

Half life 3 confirmed

I'll kick you in your fucking teeth you cunt. Honestly all bullshit aside if I ever see you I am going to tear your head off. I don't care about prison, i've done time before and i know people in prison, prison time is like a holiday for me. I won't stop with you, I will break your face to pieces confirmed

see

Nah. Conventional warfare between nation states is obsolete. It's all trade and cyber aggressions now.

trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers

>fake and gay
>and gay
>gay

Did you just assume, the sexual preference of the news, in 2017?

not in this timeline

im looking forward to 5 things
1) finishing my masters and getting my dream job
2) dark souls 4
3) next winter for hunting and snowboarding
4) 4 MORE YEARS LIBCUCKS
5) world war 3

China building shit and invading stuff in the South Asian sea.

Russia invading Ukraine.

Middle East fucked as usual.

Refugees leaving Europe in flames.

how is it not? the world is on fire

is the new normal. you guys bitched when it was bi or unipolar. it is going to be situation creep if anything.

Darksouls is a pleb normie game, and a 4th installement isn't coming.

He somehow even fucks that up

No, it's not. That's simply all the crybaby libs have left to spout since their precious old Jew and crooked old broad couldn't both lost the presidential election. Even if a war was brewing, nobody would want a piece of the U.S. because we're on a major economic upswing with a huge number of jobs coming back to the states. Just let the butthurt college kids whine with their thick-rimmed glasses and graphic t-shirts.

Eat shit, kiddos.

What would be the point? All the superpowers have nukes so...why bother. They would wait how long before launching? A day? A week? A month? A year? There are plenty of checkmate buttons out there and countermeasures set up in the event of a launch. So most likely rather than all out war it would be a rogue nation launching a nuke and then the world responds with more nukes and then that's the end.

nah, people have too comfortable lives and internet has caused people to make too many connections outside their country.

all of this was inevitable. america could not preserve primacy. post-WWII conditions will not appear again unless engineered

by that logic WW3 has been going on since WW2 ended. there's always been wars here and there simultaneously across the planet

>implying the general population starts wars

I don't know what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones.

>economic upswing...jobs coming back...
where? show your sources. Pipedreams.

Fucking this.

About 70% of the news you hear anymore is TMZ-tier bullshit. Libfags have taken Trump's accurate assessment of fake news and turned the phrase into a meme, mocking it. Even this nigger professor of mine made a fake news joke the other day trying to poke fun at Trump. Everyone is still simply mad he won. Get. The. Fuck. Over. It. Pussies.

>implying they arent the ones doing the fighting

I'll ask you the same question, how isn't America on an economic upswing? show your sources. Pipedreams.

Did I? Starting a war and fighting one are two different things.

we would destroy chyna. dey dont want none of dis.

i see now that you're saying that a leader will declare war but nothing will come of it. sorry for the misunderstanding.

America and Russia have been on the same side since 1918 when the U.S. sent some troops and supplies to Vladivostok. Both out countries lied about the Holocaust and cold war to slip the fake moon landing under our noses.

The commies did the same thing when they replaced peoples religious IKON's with pictures of Stalin. The earth is flat, your governments lied to you to hide KEK

cfr.org/world/quarterly-update-economic-downturn-historical-context/p25770

>trending data is bad Sup Forumsro

Your reading comprehension isn't very good. Sorry I bothered you.

To expand, losing about the Holocaust led to the Jewish state in Palestine, as well as appeasing the Jews in Russia, who were enjoying a bit more freedom then they were in the days of the tsar and pogroms(punch a Jew day)

youtu.be/VKohRqU4ljw

no problem man

It's already in progress. 9/11 was the Pearl Harbor.

nobody wants it but honestly we need it. a true WORLD war

Europe and North America have become too fat and liberal, no way people will line up and volunteer to fight like back in WW2...people will draft dodge left right and center.

World War 3 is a statistic improbability. It's a theoretical war of propaganda. The likelihood of it ever happening is so close to zero it shouldn't even be debated.

It works the same way as nuclear weapons work. It's an overall deterrent. The idea of it is enough to stop it from coming to fruition.

i appreciate your enthusiasm and i wish i had your hope, but you need to look, read wider than the domestic drivel. it doesn't look good. even the jobs trump may/will bring from japan will have a token impact. a soundbite, political fodder. the international system is normalizing, we should not sold out our industrial base in the 1980s. we fucked ourselves is the short story.

Keep on sucking Donald's mcuck dick while Russia pounds your ass