/hh/: Game 7 Episode

Get in here©®

PLEASE DRINK™

cubs winning this shit

Fuck off.

Can you imagine Wilbon's face when Cubs lose tonight?

can someone make caps plz?

ty =3

Only shitty streams, so no.

>AYY, YO, PUN!! AYY, JOE!!..
>FUCK THESE MOTHER FUCKERS OVER HERE

do care who you are, I'd shit myself

>zebra was at the Clevelander

you were there, Bo..

this shelburne guy wears alot of makeup

Do you fuckers have the GSW 3-1 copypasta ready for when the Cubs easily win game 7?

>pac after dark

EAT A PIZZA ONCE IT AWHILE

In the history of history, no one ever went
>TONIGHT IS PIZZA NIGHT NIGGERS
>nah I want salad
>oh shit we getting salad

when is NCAA Tip Off??

Sometimes I wish I was american 2bh. I mean, you get to turn on the TV on a wednesday night and you have NBA, CBB tip-off, game 7 of a great World Series. And when you get tired, go to sleep, work a day, and then you get NFL, NBA, CFB.

Nov 11, btw

I dunno, you can still all get that stuff, right?
'Merrica ain't what is use to be

When you put streams in the mix, yeah.

The only reason I don't buy NBA Season Pass is because I have no team but we get atleast 12 games per week if I'm not mistaken. Some of those are shown have to be watched on mute because literally no one can stand SporTV's cast.

ESPN shares with us atleast 15 CFB games every saturday, including the College GameDay with no commercials.

NFL is now a highlight on ESPN Brasil's programming and people love it, their commentators are 10/10 (and I really mean it).

Still, it's not everything on TV. Also, for some reason, american radio stations hate Tunein and don't share their streams with Brazil, but we get every single ESPN Radio affiliate there is.

You guys think you'll host some games, soon?
that would be the heat, I'd make a trip down there

It's really likely we will get more NBA Global Games, as long as they are preseason games. Silver loves us, we got an office here, not just we have some NBA Stores in malls but even brazilian fashion brands are now licensed with NBA to make casual clothing and popularity is on a all-time high. We didn't have preseason games here this year because of the Olympic Games.

By the way, one of the biggest regrets in my life is not going to Orlando Magic @ Flamengo in 2015. I was in Rio one week before the game, and if I had planned it, I'd be there.

And you shouldn't ever come here.

Wilbon will be unbearable find months after this..

>either way