How come Anglos barely exist in America anymore?

How come Anglos barely exist in America anymore?

90% of white Americans are German or Irish

Angloism is a mental virus. All anglos are mongrels, so mongrels like to think they're anglos, as if that were more prestigious.

It's mainly because 74% of stats are made-up on the spot

>90% of white Americans are German or Irish
A. Not true
B. Germans and Irish in America are Americanized and by extension Anglicized.

I rest my case.

>dat pic
you sound serious .very. serious

WASPs are based. Unfortunately they don't even rule the country anymore

evolution, they cease to exist within the next decades, like neanderthals.
Still struggle to see differences between brits and neanderthals

>90%

That's wrong. Completely and utterly wrong.

t. Brazil, PhD in Whiteness

t. Chanada, connoisseur of European ethnic groups.

Canada is an actual white country though.

How is that supposed to offend me when I actually am of Anglo decent?

All actual Brazilians are brown mongrels while the white ones have been in Brazil for less than 70 years, and don't mix with the native Brazilians.

Anglo is a linguistic term, like Hispanic or Arab. It has nothing to do with race at all.

I never insulted Anglos, so why would it be an insult towards Anglo? What I said was that you're wrong about America being 90% Anglo.

90% German

why are there no anglos in canada anymore? you're all chinks or irish

>Anglo decent
>decent
Anyways
>Anglo descent
>being proud

I'm 100% Anglo. Not even a drip of Saxon blood!

I seriously doubt you can track back your heritage that far

I'm mostly Saxon and not a celt nigger because all my family from England live in Danelaw and have blue eyes and sandy blonde hair

All northern euros that speak English are Anglo at this point really, the global culture is in fact Anglo culture

it's based on self reported numbers

most white ancestry in america is anglo, there was no larger subsequent immigration and similar birthrates among whites

I don't have to trace my linage far when I can look at a statue and say ''my ancestors''.

They do, they're 40% of the population. people in Murriland just like to pretend they're all descendant form Irish/German/African/Martian settlers because it appeals to muh Murrican Dream.

The last names say otherwise. Most Americans lie and make stuff uo about their ancestry and German and Irish sound cute.

Everyone here just guesses their heritage and therefore you can pick whatever you want. Anglo is the default so people will pick German or such to be unique and special.