ITT: Tell me your secrets

ITT: Tell me your secrets.

My secret is that I act like I'm strongly against smoking cigarettes so that no one suspects I actually do smoke.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SeattleUnicorn
humanitiesresource.com/classical/articles/roman_sexuality.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We all know, Randy

im going to An hero after spring break

How many do you smoke a day

2-4 cigs a day.

People know, they just don't care enough about you to comment on your bullshit.

Thanks for the reality check, kind sir.

Same, actually.

Its not that bad in retrospect.

I don't think it's that bad either. I mean, I never wanted to smoke, but unfortunately my nerves got the best of me.

Pretty much me.
Do you cough a lot and spit up flem? The shits kinda concerning me. Then again I smoke blacks and reds. lmao

Non smokers know. I dated a girl that tried to hide it from me, trust me they know.

I have no problem with the coughing. Honestly, I've been exposed to so much second hand smoke in my life that I already feel like I've been smoking since I was born, lol.

I have the same thing, but instead of cigarettes it's drugging and molesting women

Shit man. That's fucked up. To each their own, though.

its good to have a hobby

I'm mainly worried about my family finding out, honestly. But my whole family smokes and even my relatives that don't smoke know I live with smokers and that the smell is already all over me, so I'm hoping I'm in the clear.

my momds van tried to finger me in my uncles back

>My secret is...
that I don't enjoy living because throughout my whole life I've just been my parents "pet." I feel like a thing, not even human, just.. something that was invented to make their lives easier. Even now at 19, I have to ask permission from them if I want to go out, no guarantees if I can or can't go out.

>Leave
I can't. They've basically chained me to the ground. My cash at hand is just RM120/$40. Mom keeps all my bank info and important docs like birth certificate, school grad. certificate, etc. She fucking owes me around RM3000+-/$750+-.

The fact that you smell like an ashtray still gives it away, retard.

You're right. I know it's probably obvious, but unfortunately I'm a pussy, and I can't just come clean about my vices.

Well you should quit smoking. It doesn't do anything good for you. Take up alcoholism instead. That's the most based vice.

That's really shitty. I hope you're able to get out of that situation eventually. Isn't there anyone else who can help you? Other relatives, friends, or anyone else?

Used to drive my sister around so she could suck dicks

Duly noted.

...wat?

>Relatives
We put up a facade that everything is well and dandy. The older I get, the more I realize that we're in a shitty situation.

>Friends
I don't have any social life because I have to cater to them. I meet my mates at class twice/week and then """help""" my family with whatever they need.

fucking kek

Sister was being pimped out a couple years ago and used to take her to people that were paying her to suck dick

it takes about 8 hours after smoking a cig for your body to start cleaning itself out. it can take up to 24 for some people. if you smoke infrequently and cough sometime in this timeframe, it's natural

How did she get into hooking? And how did she talk you into helping?

what do you think of the new turkish royals? most people think they're the same but I think they taste like ass now. I've switched to camel reds

Only ever smoked Blues, man. Never had any desire to try any other types.

Non-smokers can't always tell.

The guys I work with think I quit years ago and would give me non-stop shit if they knew.

I just make sure I use hand sanitizer on my face and hands and chew gum.

Why do I care? I don't really. But I used to smoke 20+ a day, and hiding it makes it easier for me to smoke less.

Heroin. Tried to get her out of it but literally a couple days later she'd have her pimp come pick her up and put her back to work. Didn't know I was driving her places at first, she'd always have me take her to a friends house and I'd chill in the driveway for a few minutes. Wasn't until I spent like 2 hours in the driveway that I went inside and found her on her knees with like 5 dicks in a line she was working on that I realized what was going on

Spoiler they dont give a single fuck

ohh my god you're a faggot.

Jesus man, that's fucked up. :(

Nice dubs though.

I payed pictures of Mt ex here on Sup Forums then I doxxed her, n a couple is you faggots stated harassing her, naturally she knew it was me as I was the only one with those particular pics.. she hates me so bad now, I've never felt worse. dumbest most petty thing I ever did..

Try again.

They're fuckheads that would hang shit on me at every available opportunity.

i.e. they're Australians.

>I posted* pictures of My ex here on Sup Forums then I doxxed her, n a couple is you faggots stated harassing her, naturally she knew it was me as I was the only one with those particular pics.. she hates me so bad now, I've never felt worse. dumbest most petty thing I ever did..

> motherfucking autocorrect

neat
post pics of ex

This

Also they know

Well what are you waiting for? Let's see those n00dz.

hahaha fuck you nigger

that's why I'd never post nudes

Holy shit user, I'm in the exact same boat as you

> (You)
I posted* pictures of My ex here on Sup Forums then I doxxed her, n a couple of you faggots started harassing her, naturally she knew it was me as I was the only one with those particular pics.. she hates me so bad now, I've never felt worse. dumbest most petty thing I ever did..
>> motherfucking autocorrect
>last fuckin time
i been hittin the rum

fucks wrong with you, just do it
you've already done it once, so you clearly have no morals

Meh. I was friends with her pimp so he'd set things up for her that I requested like gangbangs and shit

my predominate fetish is giantess vore with full tour digestion that ends in diapers

fuck off cuck
get your own bitch n u post

I moved back into my parents home because i'm takinga gap year, they are retired and on a 6mth vacation in Europe at the moment. Over the last 2 months my neighbors daughter has been coming over and wrecking my cock and balls every afternoon/evening before dinner and nobody but us know.

nah, I have respect for the women I date, unlike you

Rest assured, this is the reality for the the vast majority of people, most just don't want to admit it.

You requested your sister to be gangbanged? Why? And did you watch?

Watched a few times. As for why, we'd been fucking for a while so I eventually brought it up one of the times she was chilling at my place and she agreed to it

cheated on the wife again, she just started trusting me after the 2 "second chances already"

You were fucking your sister already? Before or after she started the heroin? How did this start? I need more details.

Oh, okay. It's just my body trying not to die. Gotcha. Hahaha

Nah, but that sounds about right. I smoke in the morning and at night. Not really an in-between. So I suppose it's just my body coughing all day to get out last night's smoke or some shit.

Thanks for clearing that up, user.

After the heroin but didn't know for several years that she was using.

probably going to do the AF ADAPT program, realizing most of my problems is the over indulgence of alcohol

> women

This week I'm going to fail the bar exam for the third time.

It keeps looking like despite being very educated, experienced, worldly and well spoken that I'm just too dumb to pass.

In reality, I just have no drive, because I'm am addict. So many people close to me who support and mentor me would be heartbroken if they knew the truth about their prodigal son.

Pic unrelated.

no problem user

So how did you guys start fucking? I need to know.

I think, ultimately, I like being miserable, and that's why I do nothing to try to change my life and just give in so easily.
I also think that, in some retarded way, cutting myself gives me courage to go out and face the world, like I know more than the people around me and it's this secret I hold with myself. That and it takes my mind off things of course, sort of like an emotional reset button.

I'm well aware.

how old are you and how old is she?

She used to sell pot in high school. Found out and had her start blowing me to keep it secret.

29, she turned 12 last week

Same for me, except I only smoke about 2 every couple of months. A pack lasts me many months. Something about waiting long makes it so enjoyable. Can't really put my finger on it.

Enjoy your visit from the FBI

i fap to this
twitter.com/SeattleUnicorn

Im just really depressed and everyday is the same and doesn't feel like it will get better. The only thing that keeps me happy is music and playing guitar but that only gets me so far

I smoke 2-3 packs a day.

I have the weirdest boner right now. Can you describe the first conversation you two had on this subject?

Depression is part of what pushed me to start smoking. I'm glad to hear you can find a creative outlet in your guitar playing. Keep that up.

>Member of the resistance
Do these retards seriously think the country is being occupied by a foreign power or something?

Literally went

>So you're selling pot... in school
>Yep
>You suck my dick and I'll keep my mouth shut
>Ok

Was literally it since we were between classes when I caught her doing it.

Wow. Just "okay", no "oh my god, WHAT?!" or anything? Your sister doesn't sound like she cares about much.

Thank you bro that does mean a lot. I hope all is well with you

Not really no. Think the shock of it all and the fact that there were people around made less dramatic then one would think. She spazzed out more at home once school was over.

I'll hang in there. I hope you do too.

Jerked it to a corpse once. Still wonder how she died, I assume she was in the water for a period of time.

Every time someone asks me what I do in my spare time I say "nothing".

This means masturbate.

I suspect this is obvious.

You literally aren't fooling anyone.

Spazzed out how? How'd that one go?

i smoke weed by myself in my room because I have more fun smoking by myself than with other people.

As suspected. It's probably considered in poor taste to say it, though. Like, don't as me what I do in my spare time if you don't really want to know.

Like literally lost her shit once she realized her drug thing was possibly exposed. It was basically her begging me to not tell anyone and shit which I didn't have any intention of doing anyways.

Just as long as she gave you some dome? How often did you have her blowing you? Did she end up getting into it and liking it or did she obviously hate it?

She was cool with it as long as I didn't try to pull any facial abuse type stuff. Blew me once in a while as I was mainly cool with seeing her tits on occasion. Stopped when I joined the military and only picked back up once I found out she was being prostituted out.

>tfw you always say 'nothing' because you just don't do anything worth mentioning
>don't even masturbate
Man I hope people don't think I'm some gigantic pervert then. I have the exact opposite problem.

Wow, man. So how do you feel about all of this in retrospect?

Wish I had gotten her to do more shit

kek

do you get to drug them professionally (ex. dentist), or is this a Bill Cosby situation? or?

i shot someone for robbing me at a drug deal

Good. Fucker deserved it.

grow the fuck up little snowflake.

You know who used to be kept as "pets"? Roman slaves. Rich Romans kept attractive kiddies as "pets". Actually, legally non-human. Actually, legally property. The Romans could do *whatever* they wanted to the pet - in the public square if they wanted. They fucked those kids etc. 100% legal. 100% pets.

Now re-examine your life you sick fuck and grow the fuck up.

>I'm only serious

humanitiesresource.com/classical/articles/roman_sexuality.htm

how did u have access to see the corpse? did u cum on her? did u spread her legs open or something?