>I need muh AR-15 to protect me from tha gubbamin-
>Gets drone striked

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmanned_combat_aerial_vehicle
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bringing a gun to a drone fight

Guns are fun and an effective deterrent to crime. Go back to NPR cuck.

Post this on /k/ for amazing reactions/autism rage.

You're welcome to take my rifle when you pry it from my cold, dead hands. Otherwise FUCK NO I'm not going to be disarmed.

Armed men are citizens. Unarmed men are subjects.

pretending white gun collectors are the problem. no wonder you fools have zero control of government. you live in fantasy land.

kek

hmmm

You guys know you make yourselves look stupid? You can't dumb down a gun argument to a pic of a redneck worshiping that there AR rifle. Really, thats the image of gun owners? Fucking rednecks? jahahahah ok

before i do let me hit you with this drone strike in 5 seconds flat

I fucking love you.

>hide where I cant be seen
>move
>find a new spot
>move
>find a new spot
>move
>repeat until war is over or I'm killed

YES, the butthurt replies sustain me.

ok then (dronestrike)

If guns are so noneffective, why are leftists so desperate to take them away?

*unzips drone*

heh ur gonna love this kiddo...

*locks on*
target acquired
ur dead kiddo
*shoots AGM-114 Hellfire missile*
say ur prayers bucko

KA

ME

HA

ME

HA!!!!!!!!!!!

UR FUCKIGN DED KIDDO

*dronestrikes u*

Ok Obama, back to the bongo drums and marijuana smoke. You already tried this in 2013

The most that will ever come from anti gun people is trolling and political cartoons. Enjoy your next Bloomberg funded soccer mom meeting.

>teleports behind you
heh, nothin personal kid
>ravages your dirty little fuckhole

I lied. I love you.

Yet we got BTFO of Iraq and Afghanistan by a bunch of pedophile goatherders with rusted up AK47's...

The Afghan military is the finest fighting force in the world.

ok then (nuked)

...who love to fuck little boys.

Because in their country, that's not gay at all.

>finest fighting force in the world

as if a drone strike doesn't render the country meaningless the second its used

>"Muh AR-15"
>Picture clearly shows fat redneck holding a M16

Go home OP, you're drunk.

all we need is the oil nigga

Just another Democrat shill campaign flooding boards.

we only drone strike other countries bud

Spics and niggers makeup 75% of all homicides, handguns in almost every single case.

Old white gun collectors in the NRA are the problem though.

Projecting this hard and ignoring the real world occurring outside their window.

This complete detachment from reality is going to continue to destroy whats left of the left in the US. Every single time I see something like this I get a tiny bit happier.

The left hasn't learned a single thing and is only getting louder in their march to complete and total irrelevance. This pleases me.

>don't own a gun
>have no interest in owning one
>Live in Chicago
>Have no issue with others owning one.

These people didn't have any means to defend themselves OP perhaps next time think hard on how powerful the government

We ALL need to listen to NPR - find out what's really happening.

I have a pretty well stocked gun cabinet, BTW

So fuck off, you ignorant lowlife redneck trailer trash, and become an INFORMED gun nut like me.

Yeah op, tell that to these guys that have done pretty well against us for going on 16 years

Dubs....

and three "0"s and three "9"s

Speaks the truth

shitty reposter spammed this thread over 100 times on Sup Forums

>drones have weapons
they're cameras you dumb fuck

>Striked
struck

In real terms, they haven't.

Shit repost, but for people that don't know
Guns are not a fucking problem in the united states. There's over 300 million of the fucking things, but how many people get fucked a day by them? 32. Thirty fucking two murders.
Number of guns in US is increasing.
Violent crime in US is decreasing.
Therefore an increase in guns does not constitute an increase in crime.

You have a drone for every AR owner? God you're stupid

Look at the chaos, crap. I am a gun owner and I laugh at these morons, it's ridiculous.

>Drones are immune to bullets

If you are white you got nothing to worry about anyway, even in niggerville central. Simply avoid the typical stalking grounds of the urban feral Nigger Americanus. They are completely content to kill each other over shoes and 5 dollars worth of pot. No need to present yourself to them and risk being attacked.

Not that niggers dont kill whites at far higher rates than whites kill blacks, they certainly are more violent cross race. But they are just SO fucking good at removing each other from A) the earth or B) the streets.

I am willing to overlook the occasional nigger home invasion of whites or murder/robbery and will continue to strongly support gun freedom in urban areas and cities.

The easier it is for an average nigger to get his hands on a boom stick, the more likely it is to end up dead or in prison. This is a good thing. I am waiting for the day that EVERY metro urban area has the same stats as Chicago. Can you imagine how great that would be? Give LA, Detroit, NYC, Houston and other major cities the Chicago magic and we would end up losing 1k niggers a week!

It gives me shivers imagining what is happening in Chicago happening everywhere. The nigger problem would solve itself in a year!

WHAT DO WE WANT? MORE NIGGERS WITH GATS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Hey look up there! What is that a dro.....

um... just cause walmart doesn't stock the ones with bullets doesn't mean they are not being made.

and that guy operating the drone has to go outside eventually

in a country where MILLIONS of people are armed

they are when they are out of range. physics is hard 'n all but it still applies to... things.

Point me in the direction where I can get one then.

The ones you make at home don't count.

Not to even get into the idea that the second the government attacks its citizens with drones it has lost. Seriously, that's it. From that point on collapse and replacement is unavoidable.

Incredible that leftists completely saturate the university system, and yet they are so intellectually stunted. Incredible that I see this same argument from them constantly. Almost weekly. They just cannot make the leap to realize it doesn't matter if an Abrams tank defeats an AR. That point is actually completely meaningless. By using the drone, or tank, against the citizens, the AR side wins by default.

More along the lines that they're uneducated and lack of work around here. The root cause.

i mean, you can't get a nuke. do i need to find pictures of those too for you?

And what happens to even Americans in those countries?

>being this ignorant.

is you be trolling?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmanned_combat_aerial_vehicle

>Incredible that leftists completely saturate the university system, and yet they are so intellectually stunted.

yup, can't seem to think about things in a practical way. universities are detaching people from reality.

When whites suffer identical circumstances they do not have the same violent crime rate. Not even close. That socioeconomic excuse is just flat out wrong.

West Virginia coal country proves that education and poverty/unemployment are not the reason for nigger violence, when whites are in the same exact position they do not behave the same way.

Cute. Just wait for nanotech to really take off. All of your toys will be as ants in comparison.

Fuckin raving retard, drones are limited strategic use weapons. They are great for high level kills, not so great for general battle except in intelligence gathering. Regardless you have the US stymied by 30-60k insurgents at any given time for the whole of our time in the country. There are over 332 million and counting guns in the US, even if you say that on average there are 30 guns per household that actually owns them thats over 11 million households. If even 10% resisted thats over 1 million armed citizens revolting. 18 times the number of insurgents over an area immensely larger than Afghanistan. Oh and the US has only 405 active armed drones between Predators/Grey Eagles. Reapers, and Global Hawks........ yeahhh we would do so very well, and thats not even counting military and police mutinies with their equipment. Good luck libtard

AMERICANS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY DRONES. IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES WHERE WAR HASN'T EVEN BEEN DECLARED. AND NOT A TEAR HAS BEEN SHED.

this is why you use the kriss vector
accurate
strong
looks cool
attracts bitches
fun to use

it isnt to protect us from the government, its to protect us from you fucking worthless leftist savages. kys faggot.

this is why you use the kriss vector
accurate
strong
looks cool
attracts bitches
fun to use
also go to /k/

oh that's right, those human beings didn't fit your dumbfuck narrow views of what an American "looks like".

Fucking kill yourselves

Going to finally put the "but the US military has advanced combat technology so why bare arms?" liberal argument to rest. If you know anything about strategy then you'd know that a sovereignty cannot win a war within its own borders if majority of the people that supported the sovereignty decide to overthrow it. The reason why is because war costs money, a substantial amount of money, and the people under the government are the source of funds for war; if all those people decided not to fund the government then the government would exponentially aqcuire debts to pay for the war and that would only cause inflation of the dollar and the government would lose credibility to pay those debts and eventually not be able to get anymore funds for war; the government would lose the war because of debt and nobody will fight for free to be enslaved. Also, if the governmemt somehow manages to terminate millions of what makes up the country then the chances of survival of the country will be slim as other powerful forces will come in to take advantage of the opportunity.

> tl; dr the government will never be over the people.

>Going to finally put the "but the US military has advanced combat technology so why bare arms?" liberal argument to rest.
good lord even that sentence was tl;dr. I feel like you're not taking into account the average age of Sup Forums's community

Your side is losing numbers constantly. That's why dems won popular vote again, and the total national voting numbers for Senators.

Your side lost seats in both houses, just not enough to turn the them over.

You're the ones fighting a desperate rear action.
Which makes you dangerous and violent.

Sieg heil, trumptard.

Moderate (read: 90+% of) lefties only want there to be better screening (i.e. no crazies, felons, or people on a govt watch list); righties want basically the same thing applied, but for immigration rather than gun ownership.

People take 2nd Amendment shit way too seriously though. If they went by "what the Constitution says", they'd realize it refers to arms in general, rather than firearms, which ought to have people being pissy that the average American can't easily walk around in public with a 25 pound, razor sharp, battle axe strapped to their back, keep a wad of C4 in their glovebox, or park a fully loaded Panzer in their driveway, but the average " muh sekkin aminmun" redneck would rather not have to wipe cheetos off his fingers to reload when he's pickin' off squirrels from the comfort of whatever piece of shit truck his "disabilty" check pays for.

>the government will never be over the people
It's like you've never picked up a history book. An imaginary sky God you can't see, hear, touch, taste, smell, or interact with has had and continues to have a hold over the people. It alone has caused deaths, wars, strife, famines, and makes people irrational. Why not something more tangible like the thousands of Kings, Queens, Dictators, Oligarchies and I could on and on but you can't honestly believe that, user. Just for the record, I'm not stupid enough to think people could overpower trained, heavily armed and certified killers with guns alone. In this day and age though, if a government takeover happens, it is completely the fault of the people for being too stupid to realize it unless they were already subjugated to begin with. The point is, a country can run with its people subjugated. Even today North Korea, a full-blown dictatorship for example, manages to not only run, but has the very real threat of catching up technologically in warfare.

stop posting this on /k/ you fuck

>nanotech
White trash aren't intelligent enough to try to devise a better strategy that actually has a chance to succeed against a heavily armed military, always sticking to their guns so to speak. Kek.

I'm agnostic...... I do not seek voices that don't exist to tell me how to behave or think.

>02/19/17(Sun)23:03:55 No.723010930
where? actually curious

>tl; dr the government will never be over the people

lol

You could always kill the operator, or his family. You can attack the airfields they operate from or the communications infrastructure that keeps them working.

NFA is being voted out. We will own what can take out a drone if we want. We have no reason not to own things that can take out drones that might be used against americans.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

noguns detected

>lefties only want there to be better screening (i.e. no crazies, felons, or people on a govt watch list)
That shows how little you know about guns.

> righties want basically the same thing applied, but for immigration rather than gun ownership.
Only one of those things isn't regulated properly, but I still think you would say guns are the real danger that needs tougher regulation, even though you already showed how little you know about what regulations are already in place.

It's another case of a lefty trying to pose as a moderate.

I contacted Kriss Vector, wanted to see if it will take 45 super. (because certain .45 pistols will chamber and fire them without exploding, like the Ruger and the HK)

They said no. So, i didn't buy it.

That's because everyone in WV is broke af. There's no delineation or bell curve to speak of, and if you're not making above 40-50k, you're either drawing some kind of first of the month handout, or make just enough not to qualify, and so does everyone around you. It's not gun ownership protecting West Virginia, it's that everyone in the upper class neighborhoods has ADT and home insurance, so they couldn't give two fucks if someone did decide to invade their home. Most robberies in the state - there's really not many compared to Chicago - are at gas stations or something similar anyway, and even then, they're either unarmed or at least gunless.

There is so much wrong with the idea that you can just "drone strike" all your problems away.

Damn. You're right... majority of Sup Forums is physically and/or mentally underage.

>kill the operator, or his family
sooo while a robot is bombing you, you're gonna travel to... some unknown location on earth and track down a nerd in government shelter playing a flight simulator? while the robot is attacking? while several robots are attacking, tracking, relaying your exact location to the other robots? are you even trying?

Thank you. The "travel restriction" is going to be the next ISIS marketing campaign. We've basically handed them their next recruiting material.

>track down a nerd in government shelter playing a flight simulator

it's called a "skiff"

ISIS isn't even real.

Women want as much rights as guns right now.

Umm...
Hmm...
Wo..
Uh... I don't like even know how to respond.
What aspect of reality are you having trouble with?

I like how he's holding it like a guitar. Anyway, it's harder for criminals to get guns and keeps them (because they are usually dipshits) but very easy for law abiding responsible citizens to get guns. So if you can, buy a gun. The more guns in the hands of responsible people, the less power criminals with guns have.

Have you ever seen anyone from ISIS?

no "they're" not
like, i'm not trying to start shit or anything, i just don't see where you got that from.

>(dronestrike)

Uh, you missed I guess? Nothing happened!

Still got my guns, just in case your fantasy ever escapes into the real world.

Tbh the only reason I have an assault rifle is I don't like spending half my time at the range reloading magazines. If assault rifles got banned I'd probably just change over to a target rifle and do long range shooting.

Sounds like Paradise.

If that's the case, why should it matter what the "AR side" has? It could be sticks and rocks by that logic, which I do agree with, but given the argument that if a country attacks its own citizens, the citizens win, the citizens don't even need to be armed, so that sorta nullifies any pro-gun points if that's your stance here.

>not being greenpilled

ishygddt

> 300K army
Wow didnt know Prussia had a population of around 300K
> you only prove my point by showing that.
I'll give you a modern day example in the same basis of the peasant war; replace the peasants with the sjw hordes, and do you think the sjw hordes are the majority, the people that can overthrow the government?

This is THE MOST dipshit argument there is. I haven't SEEN bacteria, but I know that they make me sick. I haven't SEEN dna, but I know it's the information vessel for all life on Earth, I haven't SEEN Neil Patrick Harris, but I know he exists. I haven't SEEN the curvature of the Earth, but I know it's round. This is a fucking retarded argument.

Also yes, there were three young men from my state who were convicted of being part of IS, and in my professional role I did see them in person.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman