WHERE IS THE GUY WHO WAS EXPLORING THIS HOUSE? IT WAS A GOOD THREAD!

WHERE IS THE GUY WHO WAS EXPLORING THIS HOUSE? IT WAS A GOOD THREAD!

Rats ate him.

WHERE ARE YOU OP?

lerking

Bump limit was reached. Cont OP

He dead. He dead.

bump

Please let OP see this

Someone call 911 immediately, the water drinking town hobo got him

I'm honestly a little spooked

I keep reloading in case he makes a new thread and but all I get is furries and lolis

OP WHERE ARE YOU

the usual,and traps for some reason now

hard to avoid the Hillary Cliton and Liberal Posters of /b

Right when shit got good

I feel like OP probably got arrested; I had a couple of friends do something similar a few years back. They broke into an old abandoned house like that, turns out it was actually hot wired and all these cops came and arrested them lol

best original thread in awhile that isn't traps or other gay shit and op dies. rip

so do i

I don't believe you
but continue

am

PLEASE OP SEE THIS

cops got nothing better to do then arrest some teens having fun. If they were doing like heroin or something thats different.

Continue what? Lol. I almost went with them on that day but thankfully I didn't. Although abandoned I feel like the house is probably owned by SOMEONE

That was the best thread i've seen in awhile

has anyone found what the trident was?

Op is now the play toy of the smack hobo

I need pics of this. I missed the last 15 min of the thread. Got all the way up until the skull. I think it was?

OP you faggit, stop fucking that skull and get back to the thread

there is an abandoned place by me that ive been wanting to see should i start a thread tomorrow and go?

fucking hell yes

nothing reverse imaging

Anyone got screen caps?

vechiles are hot wired..
>implying homes
Just had an alarm

Moral of the story you pussied out on your Friendos

wait a couple of weeks so it can feel fresh again

can someone explain to me whats going on i missed the thread everyones talking about

alright that sounds good hopefully the weather is better than

Do it

A guy went exploring in an abandoned house near him. IT was creepy af and the thread 404'd.

Basically some dude went to the house in OP pic.
House is 80 yrs old and shit. He found a dog skull and other dog bones. Strangely, he found water bottles there were RECENTLY disposed.

he found some dog bones or some type of animal

Op was exploring abandoned house, found shoes, pissed in old toilet, found doggo skull/body, and a shit tone of water bottles

Here's the only pic I saved

not even disposed... the water in the bottles seemed like they were drinkable and being used by someone

>the thread 404'd.
I think it was deleted because it was still getting new posts and the image limit was nowhere close to 150.

Should we cut our losses men?

Guys I'm hitting to bedtime rn. Tmrw I'll make a thread asking if anyone knew whatever happened to the original OP who explored the house.

I really hope he cont the exploration while i was zzzzzz

Dude, homeless people can be pretty crazy, especially when it comes to "their" living space. Would not be surprised if crazy homeless guy did kill OP. Never underestimate mental illness, people get away with murder because of it.

Is no one going to post screencaps or an archive?

OP here. Las tpic I tried to get before someone came in and starteed screaming they could smell me.

HE's ALiveeee

>inb4 I wake up tomorrow and Sup Forums turns into ur/b/ex board and there's fedora explorers out everywhere

Someone get that symbol to /x/ so they can decipher it

HE LIVES

HOLY SHIT

What a shit show, I know its core audience is girls from 12-16 but I'm surprised even they out up with that shit for so long

OMFG HE'S ALIVE

OH BOY

It cant be him, can it?
Too much of a coincidence. Is the file name legit?

NIGGA U ALIVE !?

Do you still have all the other pics ? If so, can you post them ?

MAKE A 2ND THREAD!!!!!!

OP of THIS thread here. Please use this thread to cont ur adventure. Or start your own new thread. idc

Where are you know op?

start new thread if there is enough content

I shit in an abandoned houses toilet.

Reply to this post. Or die like your OP has.

Hell yes

That's not OP.

love the choices

You should call the cops and tell them a hobo is living in the house and if advise getting blessed by a priest cuz of the dark magic stuff cuz you wouldn't want that staying with you

ok

What the fuck?

Post a new picture of the house if you are REALLY OP

Stop fucking with us up, how much did you fuck that skull?

Asking /x/

Rats ate her face.

Need proof faggot

replying for based OP

>some cunt posts a picture of themselves blurred
>labels it imag1343 or whatever
> "OP IS NOT KIL?????????"

We are despairing for the tread to continue alright

My phone and lighter died as well, it was a pitch black maze

YOU
See this

pic has the exact same quality op's pics had
plus the background looks like the same house

Sheeit.

Big house too, creepiest shit was the family photos scattered on the living room floor, and the kids room had some weird drawings. Dude beat his wife regularly

Looks like a gang tag tbh

I don't think the filenames check out.

THE PLOT THICKENS BOYS

You're the one pretending to be OP.
His pics weren't blurry and there's nothing that looks like the house where he was in your pics.
FUCK OFF

i'm not sure about that too... o lost the old thread so i cant confirm but it looks similiar

Op isnt here

I've seen this marking in The Binding Of Isaac scribbled on the floor of The Cathedral floor

nice trip dubs

Fuck is going on? Someone full me in

Raccoon skull..not dog

OP is probably begging for his life/getting raped by a gang of hobos right now.

I think the thread is dead, anyone got screen caps?

Yeah. But where are the pics?