What do you guys think about Trevor Noah?

What do you guys think about Trevor Noah?

His voice annoys the fuck out me. No other complaints

Nigger jew puppet

He's not even funny. I think the only reason people think he's funny is because he says left wing talking points in a funny accent.

Hate his smug guts.

Unwatchable.

he ruined the fucking daily show.
Stewart always swung to the left, but at least he was funny.
Now its a pompus liberal prick.

This.

People with accents talking about American politics is a spit to the face

I cringe every time I fucking see him on TV

Haven't watched since Stewart left. Hard to watch someone else take over, especially when they're bad.

Only got a job because race

He's honestly just another generic show host who spouts such wisdom as

>current year
>seriously it's current year

I wouldn't go out of my way to watch his show

propaganda. every single night with the trump hate. CLEARLY propaganda. Fuck Trevor Noah. It's not news at all. It's biased garbage with a comedy alibi so it can get away with saying whatever they want.

The man is probably the worst lib cuck comedian talk show host on TV. Even worse than John Oliver. That's how fucking bad he is.

he's the cancer of comedy

The bigger question should be; at what point exactly did Comedy Central go full tilt SJW nigger network?

i lose brain cells looking at him

Cant wait for it to get cancelled

Overall good, occasionally too partisan but not enough to ruin an otherwise good show.

Stewart went hard to the left the last couple years. Once he started doing segments on "manspreading" and catcalling I stopped watching

total dickhead. and because muh skin color he can say whatever he wants without backlash from anyone.

am shcumer key and peele revolution

He looks like a monkey. I have to see his nigger face on the hulu dashboard every fucking night. Can't say anything else, never have watched him and never will.

Last season of key and Peele was really bad. Started off good though

I find it kind of sad that their entire show is based around shitting on trump because they can't think of anything original after Stewart left.

John Oliver show is tits

He's smarter than your average MuriKKKan.

Or because he's a comedian. Probably that.

Eh he was probably pandering to new york where people make a big deal about that shit

When has he done this?

I think he's a funny dude and smarter than people think.

>incoming right wing shitstorm

Which race? As he himself is quick to point out, he's split evenly down the middle.

Yeah, really saggy wisoned up pruney fucking tits.

not much at user

libturd should be killed just like colbert

It's like a suicide note, shoved in a glitter bra

Found the faggot.

Mixed race is still race

The only halfway decent libtard on TV is Bill Maher because he's not a fucking cuck like the rest of them. Try getting any other liberal talk show host to be honest about Islam and they'll tense up. Fucking pathetic cockroaches. This is why no one likes liberals anymore. Bitch and moan about Christianity all you want but when it comes time to insult Islam every one of them cowards on their knees to suck the Mohammed dick. Pathetic.

found the monkey

he's good, in the top 5 of late shows for sure
not a fan of his correspondents or his stand-up shows tho

Always has been, I remember in highschool kids would talk about how they learned so much from the daily show. Total bullshit, original fake news.

Outside of him being black, why do you think he's a thug nigger?

>It's like a suicide note, shoved in a glitter bra
i guess it takes more than 1/2 a brain to understand

He's about as funny as he is black, with both the wit and complexion of sunburnt mayonaise.

I get the feeling he likes his asshole licked

>thinks The Daily Show is news

Every fucking show, you don't watch apparently.

>fake news
i wonder who's words these are

I agree

he should die tbh

Can't provide one example? Typical.

Deliberate, cynical, pandering ploy by Comedy Central to sell diversity to the Millennial faggot demographic who only started tuning into the Daily Show at the end of Stewart's tenure. Has no original insight on the world, gets free cool points for being ethnic, has weak delivery and his South African accent is not conducive to comedy. He's a liberal pruppet. At least Stewart had his own mind.

I heard it from Hillary, first time ever.

Is that Trump hat itchy?

Like him as a dude, daily show is shit though.

>has weak delivery
sorry but no, you gotta at least give him that

he's gotten better since he started. But he has like two or three go to jokes.

It'll never be the same

Personal opinion, when GW Bush was in office. Prior to that, they were fairly apolitical and running shitty stand-up all the time. I think they realized there's money in pandering leftist news, due to Fox news going off its fucking rocker right-wing apeshit about the same time. Let's face it, the right had Rush Limbaugh running strong at that time, there was a void to be filled for the left. That said, I never bothered with the daily show after Jon left anyway, should've let it die a peaceful death. The show was on its way downhill once Colbert left anyway, those two could keep you entertained.

Hold on, let me go through the entire roladex of shows and pick out one in particular. I will watch the episodes and list at every instance the minute and seconds at which it appears. Hold your breath until Im finished.

Oh, so you can't do it. That's cool. I knew you were just trying to sound cool anyway.

> get away with saying whatever they want.

That's generally how freedom works.

He has no redeeming qualities for the fact that he is the host of a comedy show on a network named "Comedy Central" and tells no jokes.

He is not funny.
He is not particularly good looking.
He does not even offer any good opinions or even new ones.
He doesn't offer anything of value.

I used to watch the Daily Show with Jon Stewart and I've given Trevor Noah quite a few chances. I can understand him not being as good as Jon Stewart, but Trevor Noah doesn't put on a decent show whatsoever.

I can say 1 good thing about him.
Trevor Noah is slightly better than Larry Willmore.
Larry Wilmore WAS (thank god his show "The Nightly Show" is canceled) the most unfunny "comedian" I have ever seen on TV.

Can't debate

He's a hilariously biased idiot who ruined the show with his bs.

I think we may be trolls trying to troll each other, so I don't see his going too far.

Are you actually a sentient fedora?

>Comedy Central
>full tilt SJW nigger network
pic super related

Race-baiter

>Are you actually a sentient fedora?
GOODBYE SIDES

Trump is failing already. He knows it. He is right. You are clearly a fool.

I think you might just be stupid and this guy has called you out

daily reminder that the same dudes that wrote the jokes for jon stewart are still writing the same jokes for trevor noah
You just can't face the fact that he is a young sucessful negro and jon didnt pass the torch to another white male.

No, you're just an idiot.

He's just like other msn anchors but his propaganda is SUPPOSED to be funny

It's cool, I was trolling never seen the show once.

Don't let them know that.

I'm legitimately impressed. A heavy swinging republican that can use a computer. Kudos.

well every religion sucks, every fucking one of them - Oliver's show isn't about Islam dick sucking, that's for catholic priests.

Ill be goddamned if this show and workaholics didnt save that network from self imploding.

link to the wrong post?

>He isn't good looking.
>I used to watch Jon Stewart
You guys are a crack up

For a bunch of people that haven't even done a lot of damage in America, you right wing people sure are afraid of muslims.

I haven't watched the Daily Show in 6 years.

samefag

>Not putting your time and effort into backing up your bait argument
Idk if I've ever seen that fag do a current year gag, that's more John Oliver

Bill Maher is still guilty of libtard bullshit too

Bill Maher's show is a libtard circlejerk 90% of the time and an Atheist circlejerk the other 10%. That 10% is probably why you like him.

At least John Oliver does lengthy (20 minutes) segments on his show explaining why he has his opinion.
Sometimes I don't agree with it and sometimes it's stupid, but most of the time it's legitimate evidence that substantiates his opinion.
Bill Maher doesn't quite do that.
And Trevor Noah doesn't even begin to try (because the retard probably can't)

That fact alone puts him leagues ahead of Trevor Noah and slightly ahead of Bill Maher in my opinion.

>workaholics
my nigga

You were just being wrong, he didn't even seem mildly irritated.

Got to agree with you.

Try hard 5: A good day to try hard

Never seen that show either. Just here to stir people up.

Even his writers have said he sucks to write for

fuck you politicucks

As a comedian he's a failure. He does try, but he never really manages to carry out his jokes and sketches properly.

And then there's the fact that his reports are biased and opinionated in the extreme.

I don't like him.
At all.

Nigger how does that make me gay?

pls respond

/bread

annoying faggot

>Implying the same people write the same jokes in a new atmosphere
>Implying Trevor Noah's delivery on those jokes has nothing to do with it
>Implying what they choose to write jokes about has not changed at all
>Implying there aren't ANY new comedy writers
>Implying that the Daily Show even said that they wanted to market the Daily Show a little differently