Be me

>be me
>be 24 last May
>get bitten by my roommates dumb fuck pit bull stopping it from fighting my small dog
>get drug around the back yard by this god damn pit
>no one home, neighbors shoot gun in the air to stop the dog
>multiple 911 calls about gun shots and a woman screaming
>4 cop cars, fire truck, ambulance show up
>get taken to the E.R., blood everywhere

I am still so god damn mad about this. How do I revenge Sup Forums?

Pic related, it's my god damn arm.

moar

Shoot the nigger dog

Have the dog put down

I can't shoot the fucker, I don't have a gun. The cops did taze its ass though

>nigger dog

Yeah, but how do I do this? The cops told me at the hospital that the dog has to bite someone THREE FUCKING TIMES before animal control will put it down.

Buy some antifreeze from your local auto shop. Fill the dogs bowl with a mixture that's half antifreeze half water. To dogs antifreeze tastes like sugar so the bastard will lap it right up. The death of the dog will be relatively long and painful so you'll be able to savour the fruits of your labour op!

Pits are the sweetest dogs ever you monster. You probably made him angry he's a good boy he dindu nuffin.
>insert generic story about a pitbull cuddling with a baby or some shit

Sue and have the dog put down like any other person dumbass.

Beat it over the head with a baseball bat. Little shit deserves it.

Simple solution. Get it to bite you two more times.

>This
Fucking tired of this breed

Durr hurr antifreeze has had bitterant in it since like the 90s retard

>kill it with a shovel
>poison it with antifreeze
>take it somewhere far away and let it go
>take it to an animal shelter and claim you found it

Yeah, but that's kind of a complicated situation. My roommate is a very close friend of mine. I don't want to get involved legally with him, that would be fucked up.

>take it to an animal shelter and claim you found it

because killing his dog is fine

cut your nails, they're fucking disgusting.

I swear pit bull owners are the worst type of dog people

More importantly...

This photo was taken at the hospital, my arm was really mangled. That's some of my god damn flesh.

Tie it outside the back of Vietnamese Korean or Chinese restaurant

yeah, found it wandering around lost, and leave the fucker there.

Chocolate time

Eww gross. You're gross.

>a very close friend of mine
If he doesn't do something on his own then this doesn't seem like the kind of friend you need to have. gl

Eat the fucker

Solution!

Yes but not the local one he'll prolly look

How soft are you? I own multiple pits; if they ever went insane for some reason I'm 100% positive I could defend myself against two at a time. How did you get your bitch ass dragged across a yard? Unless you're a woman I don't get it.

naaaaah dont do it OP, roomie might be smart enough to check

Move out, but on the last day, leave the gate open, let it out, shut gate, and then leave. Never speak to your roomie again.

I'm obviously a woman.

obviously

op please tell me that you saved your little doggo

PLEASE OP

Tits or gtfo

obviously

Then show your tits unless they're as hairy as your disgusting arms.

Go sell some of your electronics, bust your window, stab dog.
>blaim niggers

He ran away when the cops showed up and tazed the other dog. I was scared I would never find him, but the cops said he came back to the house while I was in the hospital. He limped around for a few days, but afterwards was fine, albeit pissed at the fucking pit.

>blaim

this. how is your little dog, OP?

If he was a close friend of yours, he'd take the initiative to make sure you don't get bit again. Oh, what's that - he hasn't done a damn thing? Then he's not your friend. Fuck him and his fucking dog.

>>blaim
nigger learn to spell

aw bless his little cotton socks

Either put antifreeze in its water bowl or bash that nigger dogs head in

20 pounds.

You have to kill the dog, you know thats what you need to do. just do it.

You would be a cholo/nignog chew toy if two dogs were going ape. I'm not sure a knife would do you that much good.

If my dog bit someone, friend or not, I'd kill the dog. Sounds like your friend is an asshole.

phew you're a damn good owner to have done that for your dog

Baby-sot a fuck ton of kids and have them play in the backyard.

Start by getting rid of those ugly ass fucking skin tags.

Then, learn to not be a little bitch and fight off a dog. If you get overpowered by a fucking pitbull you are pathetic and weak and you deserve to be killed.

Finally quit fucking posting on Sup Forums complaining about how you can't find a tampon.

>how is your little dog
>how little is you dog

>what is reading comprehension.

Kill it with a hammer then
Just bash it a few times and stash the hammer
Tell your roommate you found it having a seizure

kek. he's good. but hates the pit.

kill the dog, if the owner is a white conservative kill him too

trips of justice. go get a hammer OP.

Make meatslballs with broken glass inside.

OP, just hit it over head with an axe and keep hitting. Mongrels that want to fight deserve death, and ALL pitbulls should be slaughtered anyway.

QUINTS OF CONFIRMATION

They say if you soak a nerf football in gravy and they eat it.... Solutions are everywhere!!

Op is a bitch

OP confirmed retarded.

No shot. I'm nearly 200 pounds of mostly muscle. These dogs are about 60 pounds. Do you have any idea how easy it is to get up on top of them and put them in a headlock? And with that much weight advantage they have nothing to do. Don't be such a pussy.

Also, I'm white.

Holy shieeeet

Witnessed

trips then pents, gotta do it now or forever be a cursed faggot

Zozzle wills it OP, you cant turn back now.

>Very close friend of mine, don't want to get involved legally

Just want to kill his dog

Nigger please

Not this. it's too obvious if you want to hide it. Best thing to do is kill it and not hide it and fuck your friend off if he owns a pitbull.

QUINTS CONFIRM. THE PIT DIES BY HAMMER

Heres how its done its easier than you might think
>mix chunks of heroin into ball of hamburger
>the canines size should be taken into account when deciding on quantity of heroin
>casually throw over fence or food bowl or any other way to get it to eat it
> wait some hours later
>doge is ded
Somebody did this to my friends dog to steal his weed plants out of his yard.
Make an aliby for where you were when you throw it over the fence.

Rip

Make him a nude male telegram on Strippie and send it to his social media!

Strippie.com

you prolly deserved it you faggot. this is the universe letting you know. just accept it and move on. you loser.

Use a ball peen and swing it like you were splitting wood

Fuck your friend for owning a pitbull, hit them both over the head with a hammer repeatedly.

All pitbulls should be slaughtered, and also anyone that thinks they're not generally viscious.

that's all the damage you got for getting dragged around the yard? what do you weigh, 45 pounds?

How much does the heroin required to kill a dog cost?
Was that even profitable for that guy? I thought heroin was way more expensive than weed

lol get fucked shit skin.

K. You should change your name to Alpo. Muscles don't work well in a vice grip shaking under a couple hundred pounds of pressure and pointy teeth. Cal+can. Why don't you have a nigger dog? You a wigger or a drug dealer?

from expereince, when people are "dragged around" by pitbulls, they actually move with them. I doubt he just went limp you fucking retard

Wave dick at dog

Butthurt snowflake detected

Penicillin.

These plants were outdoor, 6-7 feet tall and well into the budding stage. That was a lot of weight that got stolen

honestly, just be patient. my neighbor had a pit that wouldn't stop getting through his fence and into our yard. one day my cat accidentally got out and the pit raged over and shredded it. i got another cat, mostly to use as bait. baited the dog over and shot the niggermutt in the head. still have the cat too; he's a good boy.

tldr wait for next attack and fucking shoot it

>white trash emulating niggers
>we should let them exist

She's already fucking one of them. How do you think she got into this predicament in the first place?

nigger that needs to be lynched detected.

huehue hey guys hes a butthut special snowflake!
huehue did i shut him down?
huehue owned! !

It's extremely easy to avoid getting bit. You just avoid the mouth. Honestly I don't think you've ever interacted with a dog in your life.

I own pits because I like to rescue animals and almost all the dogs at the shelter are pits. Also, so many retards like the ones in this thread make it hard for them to find good homes.

I'm an attorney.

I'm very glad this has happened to you. Fucking dumbass bitch. Did you learn anything?

from experience, there's usually more tearing in the skin, no matter how much you move...what's your experience? movies?

And a half gram should do it easily. Kinda expensive depending where you live, but if you want revenge on the little fucker youll have to bite the bullet

You do know what we're talking about right?

>dogs will eat/drink literally anything

>you just avoid the mouth
yeah, when a dog is raging and you're breaking up a dog fight that's super easy to do

Story?

>Niggermutt
Kek

If its a big dog about to kill a white dog just shoot the big dog or use whatever weaponyou have on hand to kill it