Is anyone here an actual racist

is anyone here an actual racist

Other urls found in this thread:

ktvb.com/news/crime/dietrich-locker-room-assualt-suspect-gets-plea-deal-avoids-prison/375477675
time.com/4624222/chicago-teen-facebook-live-beating-hate-crime-charges/
discord.gg/Ek5DA
discord.gg/nG9eYkd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone here is a neckbearded autist, and they're justing having a big "Who's the most terrible person" competition to impress strangers on the internet.

D

why would you think that user?

Everyone is racist. However, no one on here would ever call a black man a nigger to his face.

>is anyone here an actual racist
>>>

Sure. Racism saves white lives.

and a nigger would only swing when it's 3 on 1

Nope

Well.
Probably would be classed as one I guess, but it's not Blacks or Jews I hate.
I hate the filthy, sinking mudslimes.
Yes, I would kill them all.
I also hate white trash, BLM'ers and "Niggers" (not black people).
I don't hate gays or Trans people.

no
im just a neckbeard that pretends to dislike people i have nothing i common with
also >le edgy Sup Forums meme

Only against injuns. Red skinned devils... Everytime I see one I want to Jeremiah Johnson jumpkick them in the fucking chest.

Me! Me!

You must be a lot of fun.

yuup. you got it bud, only niggers do that. but you don't have to be black to be a nigger

Why thank you.
I'm Autistic.

>Racism saves white lives.

well yeah..

Yes.

Lots of people on Sup Forums are real-life racists.

Especially against Jews or Blacks.

But mostly blacks.

Outside of thug niggers, and typical nigger behavior/stereotypes, you have a high amount of people who never met a black and just rabidly hate them.

Never knew this was Sup Forums

A black guy saved my life once.

A bunch of thugs wear going to jump me and he got in front of me and took the blows.

He told them they were cowards and making themselves look bad.

That guy is my friend to this day.

But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with some of you people that go overboard with this?

Yeah

this

case in point

im sure some on here are ignorant racists, but i am a 28 year old Marine vet who took a 7.62 round to the shoulder dragging an Iraqi to safety after an ambush. I came home home and married a nicaraguan, let me spit dat troof... you can be black without being a nigger, and most niggers are black. I have seen nig nogs of every race tho. My swxy brown wife is the love of my life and our children give me purpose. the real racist fucks on b are the ignorant twwnagers with no life xp, because every white boy knows... brown pussy is every hole best pussy.

Nah. Mix that shit up and make some weird sexy stuff to fuck.

So raping a black boy with a coat hanger saves white lives?

ktvb.com/news/crime/dietrich-locker-room-assualt-suspect-gets-plea-deal-avoids-prison/375477675

How come no one said anything about this but they brought up the retaliation attack against a white kid in Chicago that led to decades long sentences for all involved?

time.com/4624222/chicago-teen-facebook-live-beating-hate-crime-charges/

Same thing.

Role reversed, different outcome.

>Nicaragua
>Nicar-agua
>Nicar
>Agua

Waterniggers

I'm not a member of any hate group but I call blacks nigger all the time. I also use the word mexican in the same context as nigger but use it towords anyone who is brown or speaks spanish.

I like to jack it to pics of them dead.

I hate whites.

I have been persecuted for years over something I had no choice in.

I hate this planet.

I wish I was never born here.

I didn't choose my color, you fucking faggots.

If my opinion mattered in my creation, I wouldn't have been born on Earth.

I would look like this.

I seriously wish aliens invade and all the humans have to defend Earth.

I would remember everything I went through betray my then "fellow man" and "brother"

Of course not. Now piss off somewhere else nigger

Report to engineering, Laforge.

Not really I genuinely believe niggers are the worst types of people. Case and point... any fucking statistic ever

This. They're only tough in packs. Catch one 1v1 they are fucking cowards

I believe there are real racists on here and out there

Well then U.S. Gov and niggers must be neck and neck huh?

When ISIS comes for you, just know your taxpayer dollars went to those paid insurge- I mean, awful terrorists

Not all blacks are niggers user. I HATE niggersbut bro in law / hunting bff is Ethiopian.

You are the one posting you mad white boi? Fucking kek

Statistically speaking I'm far more likely to have to deal with niggers than ISIS. So yeah niggers are the worst

discord.gg/Ek5DA

This user gets it.

Lol, inb4 Tyrone robbed your mother, killed your dad, stole your bike, and fucked your sister

The solution is easy, nigger. Kill yourself and come back white. Your life will be worth so much more.

I hate anyone who bases their personality on seeking attention or conforming to a label. (and anyone committing a crime i guess) So, nothing against gays or whatnot but I hate 'faggots' and would curb stomp their fucking teeth out if i could. Plus on a technicality level im bisexual so. eh.

I'm not a racist, racisms a crime and crime is for black people.

Kill all niggers!

No one is an actual racist anymore. There are some residual effects from previous generations that are being confused with current-day racism.

On the other hand, liberals seem hell-bent on breeding contempt based on racial identities so racists may come back. Who knows.

Fagget

No. I've met people from here

>You don't have to be black to be a nigger
See this guy gets it. If this was how everyone thought I think racism wouldn't be half bad

Ask these guys

discord.gg/nG9eYkd

shut up roody poo

I would never want to be white.

You people are equally as sick as niggers

First, it was the Irish.
Then niggers,
Then spics,
Then my people
Then chinks,
Then Japs,
Then polytheists
Then monotheists
Now Muslims

You people can not survive without war.

The only way to fix human issues is to evolve out or wipe out the whole planet.

Fixed frame reversing. Fuck off you fake news poser!

I did many of times. Me and my friends go around beating up homeless niggers every weekend. We get their trust by giving them food or cigarettes then get them in the van, bring them to a secluded location and whip there nigger ass like the old days hahaha it's so much fun

I can only hope you are lying but I wouldn't even be surprised if you weren't

If we weren't the superior race we would have been wiped out by all those "people" you listed. Either do something to prove yourself as a race or keep getting fucked over and accept your inferiority.

>I would never want to be worth anything...

Polytheists, monotheists and Muslims have nothing to do with race, retard. Of course you don't want to be white. You aren't smart enough. But trust me... Kill yourself- you will be much better off.

Underrated

It's bait

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers.

There's a difference.

of course. I'm also a "sunist" who believes the sun rises every day

Obviously not. But the point still stands.

If everyone looked the same, you'd still fight over something.

Seriously. I don't care about your opinion.

I see that this will always be a problem in this world.

Why kill myself?

I love myself.

Maybe I will just become a scientist and improvise ways to kill others.

I'm not like a white supremest but I'm probably considered racist cause I call people nigger and get pissed off when black chicks don't have an inside voice . Any yall feel?

>Sup Forums
>not racist
You may only choose one

*claping*

I'm not racist, I like niggers, spics, kikes, chinks and goat fuckers.

Their is no superior race.

Survive a mortar at point blank, without a scratch and you will have disproved that.

Fly and you will have disproved that statement.

Throw yourself off a building and shrug it off and you will have proved superiority

exactly this

>mixing up religions, IQ levels and behaviours
go read a definition of race again

I would be surprised

Depends on whether you consider Kikes to be glorified Sand Niggers because I hate them both.
Regular Niggers, to me, can be black, white, Hispanic or Asian; it's a state of mind.

>i don't know any historical context so i just think what king nigger al sharpton tells me to think

>r e d d i t
>e
>d
>d
>i
>t

race realism seems to have been conflated with racism over the past 20 or years. by leftist lunatic standards just about everyone is a racist, especially if they are white.

nope ! fuck that

Lol, really faggot?

Al Sharpton is a fucking racebaiter.

But you still can not refute the point.

You people are never satisfied.

Different cultures, problem
Different genetics, problem
Different religions, problem

What's next? Curb stomp a purple space alien?

What happens if aliens came to this planet?

You people would persecute them, kill them, torture them, and steal their shit.

The superiority of humans is derived from our intelligence. You would know that if you were an advanced human. Niggers, in general, have poor mental facilities compared to whites.

nigger

I wasn't racist until I started working retail.

Now I hate Indians with a passion. No, you can't fucking haggle the price of a Barbie down, you fucking moron. It costs $14.99 plus tax, and if that's too much for you, too fucking bad. Go smell like curry somewhere else

*spelling correctly*

And surprisingly, I am reading your racebait from Stormfront, on Sup Forums,

Am much smarter than your ass,

And never done anything mentioned in your little statistics collage.

Racists are idiots that live in trailer parks, look at pic related - some dumb old fucking white male that doesn't know shit about genetics.

"CRAWLING IN MY SKIN..."

You need to be exterminated, failing that subjugated, for the good of humanity. Most conflict has been forced upon the west, not started by it. With any luck the west won't succumb to dirt savages and someday it will find a way off this rock. You untermensch can stay for all we care.
Still with the reddit double spacing.

Again with the le spacing.
Any race that is a full sigma below average in intelligence does not need or deserve a space at the table of humanity.

I hate racists. I was posting some black history stuff because its BLACK history month (plenty of people don't have a clue, believe me). Anyway, this racist motherfucking white male posted this shit on Facebook. Fucking coward pasty bitch. If I see him in real life I'm going to make him bleed.

fpbp tbh /thread

Those different cultures try us and get bested.. White males are being tried right now pretty intensely.. We'll see what happens.

>Am much smarter than your ass... And never done anything...

Grammar much Mrs. So Smart?

Your mother is an untermensch, you non-Aryan gummischwanz-loving son of a hässlich, blutige fotze schlampe

>Most conflict has been forced upon the West.
George W. Bush, case in point.

Arguing with a gay faggot on Sup Forums is really a waste of my time. Haha.

Enjoy the cultural enrichment, fucking cuckold.

>is anyone here an actual racist
Grew up in an upper middle class area that was all white and Hispanic (which is white). Learned that people are all the same and blacks are just people with darker skin.
Went to College.
Got to know black people.
"WTF is wrong with these NIGGERS".

>one humanitarian war, admittadly unnecessary but rather wonderful in its end result: one giant bug zapper destroying extremists by the hundreds of thousands
>and a justified war on a nation harboring and enfranchising terrorists which desperately needed its dick slapped
I bet you unironically think it was about oil.

Dubs confirms

Funny pic. But it ignores a lot of important details, such as technological advancements, imperialism at that time, and the highly important role of colonial government. No europeans migrated to the new world to become Indian. The Indians didn't control the influx or laws regarding newcomers. Totally irrelevant, but still funny

I'm glad you took the time to write that it's a gross oversimplification but has valid points but somehow failed to realize it is relevant to the topic at hand.
At least you're writing like an adult!